Comedians Kunal Kamra & Masoom Rajwani Made To Apologise Over ‘Hanuman’ Joke

Austin 3:!6

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This is bullying, u dnt find him funny dnt watch it

These ppl found it insulting well ...problem is their faith is week 

They wanna replicate other doing "Danga fassad".........CH**** fir tumhare men dusro men koi farq nhin . 

U wanna bully ppl and act on media as if u have taught someone a lesson.....no its just scaring someone

Pathetic behaviour by crowd, all these ppl who find offense have absolute nothing to do in life.....just to feel important they do such nonsense. U dnt see a successful person doing coz he has no time but inke pass time hi time offend hone ka 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is bullying, u dnt find him funny dnt watch it

These ppl found it insulting well ...problem is their faith is week 

They wanna replicate other doing "Danga fassad".........CH**** fir tumhare men dusro men koi farq nhin . 

U wanna bully ppl and act on media as if u have taught someone a lesson.....no its just scaring someone

Pathetic behaviour by crowd, all these ppl who find offense have absolute nothing to do in life.....just to feel important they do such nonsense. U dnt see a successful person doing coz he has no time but inke pass time hi time offend hone ka 

This Kamara guy is a known Hindu hater. Religion is not something you should be joking about. Luckily for him, it was on Hindu Gods that he was cracking the joke because he know hindus are tolerant people. Ask him to do similar jokes on muslim faith, he will face the same fate as Charlie Hebdo cartoonists did.

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This Kamara guy is a known Hindu hater. Religion is not something you should be joking about. Luckily for him, it was on Hindu Gods that he was cracking the joke because he know hindus are tolerant people. Ask him to do similar jokes on muslim faith, he will face the same fate as Charlie Hebdo cartoonists did.

hindu hater how????? Does he shoot them when he sees them.....has he changed his name to kunal khan

hindi , muslim tolrent intolrent hote.......for few ppl lets not abuse a whole community . Intolrent log ch*** hote hia aur CH*** insaan kisi jaat ke hi nhin hote 

Its his choice to make jokes on whoever he feels like, its his job ....he knws where to find humour and i hve seen all his videos....nothing wrong in it . Offend hona hai to kisi baat men ho jao  

the jokes are made on human behaviour....ill tell the real problem when ppl find the reality behind the jokes then they get shaken coz its their reality which shows most of their stupid acts . Then they start to feel offended coz its their behaviour thats under scanner ....not religion. 

Also lets not use the word hater so casually, just becoz u dnt agree to someone on something dont call other the hater or chamcha. The day he starts shooting hindu on sight tell me he is a hater 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

hindu hater how????? Does he shoot them when he sees them.....has he changed his name to kunal khan

hindi , muslim tolrent intolrent hote.......for few ppl lets not abuse a whole community . Intolrent log ch*** hote hia aur CH*** insaan kisi jaat ke hi nhin hote 

Its his choice to make jokes on whoever he feels like, its his job ....he knws where to find humour and i hve seen all his videos....nothing wrong in it . Offend hona hai to kisi baat men ho jao  

the jokes are made on human behaviour....ill tell the real problem when ppl find the reality behind the jokes then they get shaken coz its their reality which shows most of their stupid acts . Then they start to feel offended coz its their behaviour thats under scanner ....not religion. 

Also lets not use the word hater so casually, just becoz u dnt agree to someone on something dont call other the hater or chamcha. The day he starts shooting hindu on sight tell me he is a hater 

Hating does not only mean shooting someone. Yes he is a comedian and free to make comedy on anything. But when he only make jokes on Hindus as if all the religious prejudices appears in hindusim, it gets cringeworthy. Freedom of speech dont mean you can do any bakwaas on public forum and expect people to keep quiet. I will be surprised if you dont see there is a definitive effort by few section of people in India to criticize hindus everyday basis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Stradlater said:

We are slowly turning into Jehadis. 

You don't like something, don't watch it ffs. Such kind of behavior sets a bad precedent and encourages disregarding of legal institutions.

Yes it is not the comedian who deserves a rod up his backside but the people who are actually listening to this crap,calling him comedian and giving these guys attention. 

That’s more like it.it is like beating up a stray dog to cure rabies. Not worth it.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Michael Richards, Rosaenne had to be cancelled because they were racist, but Hindus have tolerate bigotry, what nonense?

Exactly. Whenever such an incident happens, you see every other voice pop up and speak like they have figured out Hinduism and it’s essence and say things like “this is not our culture etc.”

Last time I checked laying down and taking crap is not a part of any culture or religion.

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

In a country like India, a good comedian can refrain from hurting religious sentiments of people and choose so many other topics available in a ultra diverse culture society.

Exactly.  I see that in the west as well, the hack comedians take the easy route and base most of their humor by taking potshots on Christianity,bible etc. or these days Trump 

The good ones do not need such crutches.

Edited by Global.Baba

9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Hating does not only mean shooting someone. Yes he is a comedian and free to make comedy on anything. But when he only make jokes on Hindus as if all the religious prejudices appears in hindusim, it gets cringeworthy. Freedom of speech dont mean you can do any bakwaas on public forum and expect people to keep quiet. I will be surprised if you dont see there is a definitive effort by few section of people in India to criticize hindus everyday basis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I dnt see any hindu hatred in his videos

he has taken jibe on current govt

on human behaviour 

Understand the diff btw hatred & taking a jibe on human behaviour 

9 hours ago, Stradlater said:

We are slowly turning into Jehadis. 

You don't like something, don't watch it ffs. Such kind of behavior sets a bad precedent and encourages disregarding of legal institutions.

spot on

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

In a country like India, a good comedian can refrain from hurting religious sentiments of people and choose so many other topics available in a ultra diverse culture society.

bacha kya ....har baat pe log offend ho jate hai 

aur kya problem joke sun men, nhin pasand mat suno ......kisi ki maut ho rahi hai 

while growing up it wasnt such a problem , by every passing yr we are just getting more conservative n senti 

I dnt get itne week sentiments kyun hai jo hurt ho jaate hai 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

spot on

aur kya problem joke sun men, nhin pasand mat suno ......kisi ki maut ho rahi hai 

while growing up it wasnt such a problem , by every passing yr we are just getting more conservative n senti 

Personally I despise these chutia so called comedians. They aren't funny by any stretch of imagination and intentionally choose such sensitive topics to get in the limelight.

But ab iska matlab ye thodi that you start taking law into your hands. Isse extremists ko fayda milta h who use such incidents to stoke flames of hatred.

Best way to deal with such people is to ignore them and they would eventually fade away.

13 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Exactly.  I see that in the west as well, the hack comedians take the easy route and base most of their humor by taking potshots on Christianity,bible etc. or these days Trump 

The good ones do not need such crutches.

George Carlin, one of the greatest comedians of all time regularly bashed Christianity in his shows.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

spot on

Have you seen Raju Srivastava’s comedy. I have seen some bits he performed  on traveling in a local bus or a typical Indian marriage. They were funny at the same time his observation was outstanding.

Johnny Lever too has such outstanding bits. Not just typical mimicry but pure observational coemdy.

Sunil Pal was really good.

Kapil sharma is overrated but had amazing timing. Yes don’t agree with his misogynistic humor or insulting people on the way they look like on their skin,weight etc etc but still can pull of some good stuff.

The newer generation are just a bunch of losers imitating the west but that essence is not translating.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

George Carlin, one of the greatest comedians of all time regularly bashed Christianity in his shows.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

So one example? 

I have  never heard  Chris Rock,Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, “the hot pockets guy” what is his name? And many more never use  religion as a crutch.

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Have you seen Raju Srivastava’s comedy. I have seen some bits he performed  on traveling in a local bus or a typical Indian marriage. They were funny at the same time his observation was outstanding.

yea he is gr8

doesnt mean everyone has to be like, everyone has their own voice 

Kapil sharma is extremly diff .....

everyone has their own voice.....do u see 2 directors or any artist in similar way 

Johnny Lever too has such outstanding bits. Not just typical mimicry but pure observational coemdy.

he was ....again doesnt mean u hve to be like him

Sunil Pal was really good.

overrated .....

Kapil sharma is overrated but had amazing timing. Yes don’t agree with his misogynistic humor or insulting people on the way they look like on their skin,weight etc etc but still can pull of some good stuff.

yes his material is limited 

yet his punches are better then any

distinct style 

Saari dunia 1 jaisi nhin ho sakti 

The newer generation are just a bunch of losers imitating the west but that essence is not translating.

if u dnt like it.......ok ur choice. accept someone else choice who likes them

I hate a film like housefull or a show like Tarak mehta but i accept the fact that ppl have loved it

dnt tell others what to like what not to.....had they been no liked...they dnt have stood up in market 

they are being liked so they are working 

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Personally I despise these chutia so called comedians. They aren't funny by any stretch of imagination and intentionally choose such sensitive topics to get in the limelight.

I find kunal funny doest mean he is gr8

for those 5 min of act he makes me laugh but doesnt mean his impression last ....

Some thinsg are enjoyed in the moment 

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

But ab iska matlab ye thodi that you start taking law into your hands. Isse extremists ko fayda milta h who use such incidents to stoke flames of hatred.

Best way to deal with such people is to ignore them and they would eventually fade away.

Exactly 

See this is what i appreciate nhin pasand ignore kro, dunia men 50 problems unpe dhyaan do

2 joke se world war nhin hone wali