Best films of 2018

zen

The year is coming to the close. Which are the best (and worst) films that you saw in 2018. May be list your top 5-7 and worst 1-3 films .... The films could be either released in cinemas or on TV (Netflix for e.g.) 

• For me the best ones were: MI6, Johnny English Strikes Again, Equalizer 2, A Quiet Place and Red Sparrow .... Good time pass movies were Winchester, Black Panther, Tomb Raider, Avengers, etc. 
  • The worst was probably Annihilation. The film had its moments but overall was a bore :yawn2: 
  • Yet to watch Deadpool 2, Nun, etc. .... Dec has some interesting releases lined up 
  • As for Indian films, I don’t think I completely watched any 2018 film. At first, I thought that I watched the whole Padmaavat but now I think that I skipped the end. Only watched till the king gets captured iirc 

PS 2018 in Film

Edited by zen

The year is coming to the close. Which are the best (and worst) films that you saw in 2018. May be list your top 5-7 and worst 1-3 films .... The films could be either released in cinemas or on TV (Netflix for e.g.) 

• For me the best ones were: MI6, Johnny English Strikes Again, Equalizer 2, A Quiet Place and Red Sparrow .... Good time pass movies were Winchester, Black Panther, Tomb Raider, Avengers, etc. .... and Padmaavat, probably the only Indian film that I completed. Don't recall watching / completing other 2018 Indian films apart from Race 3 which I saw to see how bad it really was :lol:
  • The worst was probably Annihilation. The film had its moments but overall was a bore :yawn2: 
  • Yet to watch Deadpool 2, Nun, etc. .... Dec has some interesting releases lined up 

PS 2018 in Film

Not watched many this yr.. but..in no order:

Hereditary
A Quite Place
The Night Comes For Us (Netflix)
The Ballad Of Buster Scrugg (Netflix)
Avengers 3
Paddington 2
Annihilation

Worst:

The Nun 2