philcric

Aus v India | 1st Test | Adelaide | 06-10 Dec 2018

Just now, Lannister said:

There's still a lot of time. Kohli should make sure his bowlers are bowling tight line and lengths and not giving away easy runs. 

They actually do this to top order. Keep bowling tight lines and wait for batters to make mistake and an odd ball to do the trick.

They get impatient against tailenders and start trying all sort of things.

2 minutes ago, Number said:

They get impatient against tailenders and start trying all sort of things.

Yeah, that's dumb. They are usually in a hurry to get back to batting, forgetting about its a Test cricket. There's still a lot of time left and it's not necessary to get them out today only. 

"5.50pm That's stumps Superb effort from Travis Head. He has shepherded Australia through to stumps with Mitchell Starc."

No need to say Ind would have to try to wrap things up in the first hour tomorrow 

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

We will get better as series go on. Playing 2 spinners can be a horrific experience as both could end up struggling if the pitch is not not turning at all. Massiv risk. At least most Aus pitches are good for Pacers, so its fair to always go with seamers. 

What ever it is, '4 seamers' is not sensible at all, see what Shami  has done till now. Always been saying that he is not worth a SENA bowler unless the pitches are pucca bowler friendly.That is why it is more sensible to have ' Bumrah,Bhuvi,Ashwin,Jadeja,Kuldeep in the side'

10 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

What ever it is, '4 seamers' is not sensible at all, see what Shami  has done till now. Always been saying that he is not worth a SENA bowler unless the pitches are pucca bowler friendly.That is why it is more sensible to have ' Bumrah,Bhuvi,Ashwin,Jadeja,Kuldeep in the side'

3 spinners with 1 trundler lol no. 

I'd replace Shami with Bhuvi in next match if Shami fails in 2nd innings as well. Bhuvi will provide some sort of batting stability. 

Edited by Sgattick10

44 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

3 spinners with 1 trundler lol no. 

I'd replace Shami with Bhuvi in next match if Shami fails in 2nd innings as well. Bhuvi will provide some sort of batting stability. 

who is the trundler  in the list ? Bumrah ??

5 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

He has the skills. But he doesn't have the ahtleticism, energy required for a fast bowler.  HE is the kind of bowler who requires taking a wicket every 5 or 6 overs. He can never be a work horse. He just doesn't have it in him. 

Full marks to Pant good keeping and sledging...:p:
Hope he settles down in his batting in the second innings and his nerves are cooled down. 
Honestly the way he's behaving- I won't be surprised if he goes down the KL rahul way
He's only few more mag covers and endorsements down from it

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Tomorrow is a very important day for Indian cricket. The initiative for the series can be seized tomorrow with us leading by 200 250 with a few wickets in hand.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I dont trsut this Indian lineup even a bit. Expect them to be 150/5 or 6 down by tea itself. That too, provided we can get the last 3 wickets before 250.

Our only bet is making Australia chase 200 on day 4 (anywhich way the match will be over on sunday) and our bowlers to bowl them out. Ashwin hopefully has learnt from the past and will stop experimenting with every ball.

Its still 45-55 in Australia's favour only because its still their home ground and our batting form is crap at the moment.

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]....some GK.... Chahal is the new guy in the tattoo  club.Yuzi chahal has got three tattoos on his body in australia....did not know he had that much place on his body.:p:

He already had 2 tattoos on his biceps

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I dont trsut this Indian lineup even a bit. Expect them to be 150/5 or 6 down by tea itself. That too, provided we can get the last 3 wickets before 250.

Our only bet is making Australia chase 200 on day 4 (anywhich way the match will be over on sunday) and our bowlers to bowl them out. Ashwin hopefully has learnt from the past and will stop experimenting with every ball.

Its still 45-55 in Australia's favour only because its still their home ground and our batting form is crap at the moment.
I think ind will bat the best time to bat in the test, middle of 3rd day,session 2& 3. If they cannot capitalize on that, then as they say in Bengali.. " tumi onek korecho" ( you have achieved enough, mockingly).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Bhuvi

can he do worse than Shami?? Bhuvi  may not be strike bowler in AUS , but he can feed off from other  more potent bowlers to  take a few wkts here and there, in other words compliment more potent bowlers really well. Another boost is his brilliant batting performance in

SENA + WI .

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/326016.html?class=1;home_or_away=2;template=results;type=batting;view=innings

That avg: of 28.42  is worth a lot more than than its numerical value because a lot of these knocks came at crucial times for India.

All in all he can be such a significant contributor