Mohammed Shami caught texting 16 year old girl

LordPrabhzy

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

There is no way a normal man will want to be with a girl 20 years his junior under any conditions. I think we should stop making excuse for pervs regardless of whats legal or not

Anyways Shami should be careful as some countries are very strict and he can end up in jail

There are so many Normal men in 40s dating girls in 20s. A lot would want to date girls in 20s, but they dont have money or looks to have that.

1, Shami does seem vulnerable  because of his episode with his wife earlier.

2, This text does not prove it is from him

3, Assuming that it is him for sake of argument, still there is no content there showing it to be a sexual advance ( that is seeking or needs prior consent).

4, If the girl is 16 and she is of age of consent then even if all of this is true its not illegal.

5,If this is not true, the question to be asked will be - is this a malicious smear campaign against Shami ahead of an important tour ?

34 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

There is no way a normal man will want to be with a girl 20 years his junior under any conditions. I think we should stop making excuse for pervs regardless of whats legal or not

Anyways Shami should be careful as some countries are very strict and he can end up in jail

Aye Si lagi Lagan Mira ho gayi Magan..... Any clue :giggle:

45 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

There are so many Normal men in 40s dating girls in 20s. A lot would want to date girls in 20s, but they dont have money or looks to have that.

If you talk to a girl 20 years your junior you will get bored in 2 minutes. Those men are desperate or facing mid life crisis. No one wants to be in a relationship so lopsided there is no value.  However I do understand how people with not much experience will think its something to aspire to

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

If you talk to a girl 20 years your junior you will get bored in 2 minutes. Those men are desperate or facing mid life crisis. No one wants to be in a relationship so lopsided there is no value.  However I do understand how people with not much experience will think its something to aspire to

Ah! There are so many smart girls in 20s who are very interesting and there are women in 40s, with those you can't hold a conversation.