WC 2007 contributors

King

Re: WC 2007 contributors

how about predict the man of the match game contest' date=' every game we can have this, and winner gets something...[/quote'] I will put together a betting module where people can use their points on this website to bet on the events such as the one you mentioned.
hmm that is fine too.. btw what say about banner?? we gottaa change the banner of the site...

how about predict the man of the match game contest' date=' every game we can have this, and winner gets something...[/quote'] I will put together a betting module where people can use their points on this website to bet on the events such as the one you mentioned.
hmm that is fine too.. btw what say about banner?? we gottaa change the banner of the site...
We have to keep the original aswell though. We could have INDIAN CRICKET FANS (BANNER) Present WORLD CUP COVERAGE HERE ON INDIAN CRICKET FANS.COM (as a seperate banner) bringing news, views and reviews staright from the carribeaan

Good references Pred. I guess instead of a snippet we could probably open a new window with a brief write up on the ground and the scorecards of all the games India has played on that ground perhaps???
Too complicated, IMO. I'd rather we make a carbon copy of that BBC guide to grounds page - it's easy on the eyes, comfortable to navigate and tells the readers just as much as they would like to know. Remember, not everyone has the patience to read through writeups. A cursory glance over a few sentences is the most they can afford. Tell you what; i'll throw up a little design for that page on Photoshop tonite and post it on here. Then we can see if it's workable
Yup sounds good to me. :wtg:

Re: WC 2007 contributors Ravi look at what me and Legend came up with

We have to keep the original aswell though. We could have INDIAN CRICKET FANS (BANNER) Present WORLD CUP COVERAGE HERE ON INDIAN CRICKET FANS.COM (as a seperate banner) bringing news, views and reviews staright from the carribeaan

As Pred indicated we will have a sub section dedicated to World cup alone. All the articles and the rest of the contributions that appear on the WC sub section will have RSS feed that will be shown on this front page. The WC 2007 banner with Indian cricket fans on it will appear on the WC section of the website. Does that make sense?

As Pred indicated we will have a sub section dedicated to World cup alone. All the articles and the rest of the contributions that appear on the WC sub section will have RSS feed that will be shown on this front page. The WC 2007 banner with Indian cricket fans on it will appear on the WC section of the website. Does that make sense?
Ravi I started a draft INDIAN CRICKET FANS (BANNER) Present WORLD CUP COVERAGE HERE ON INDIAN CRICKET FANS.COM (as a seperate banner) bringing news, views and reviews staright from the carribeaan

Re: WC 2007 contributors Before anything let us wait for other members to express their participation. For now we have Predator, Parth and myself. I want to have a list of people that are willing to contribute and also need to know what they can contribute.

Before anything let us wait for other members to express their participation. For now we have Predator' date=' Parth and myself. I want to have a list of people that are willing to contribute and also need to know what they can contribute.[/quote'] Yes indeed, we need to know who will be able to do what