Is Kane Williamson currently best test captain in world?

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

why is he the best, what has he done to prove that he is the best.

Like how Fleming and Mark Taylor were known to be strategically good captains. They made best use of whatever available resources they had. It is mostly subjective but if you follow their captaincy on the field you will see the difference.

Edited by Forever Indian
1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

Like how Fleming and Mark Taylor were known to be strategically good captains. They made best use of whatever available resources they had. It is mostly subjective but if you follow their captaincy on the field you will see the difference.

You still play with 11 men on the field.Yes Fleming and Taylor were good captains.Williamson is not even close to them.

KW is probably the only batsman among the new fab4 who has no obvious weakness. Still no.3 though after Kohli and Smith

Kohli has improved leaps and bounds but still vulnerable around the off stump.

Root has concentration issues

Smith has an unorthodox technique, great hand eye coordination but can be frustrated with tight bowling in the right channels.

5 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Williamson

Root

Kohli

Chandimal

Paine

Holder

Shakib

Sarfaraz

I don't believe that Root is much of a great tactician. He is blessed with a good team. Kohli in top 3 as a captain is a joke aswell. TBH, beside williamson (even then compared to other great captains - he is still not up there) rest are just crappy captains. 2011 WC probably saw the last amount of good captaincy.

(THEN AGAIN - WHAT DO I KNOW ... I don't watch/like test cricket)

Also isn't Matthew captain of SL or did they change again? 

Edited by Zero_Unit
KW is probably the only batsman among the new fab4 who has no obvious weakness. Still no.3 though after Kohli and Smith

Kohli has improved leaps and bounds but still vulnerable around the off stump.

Root has concentration issues

Smith has an unorthodox technique, great hand eye coordination but can be frustrated with tight bowling in the right channels.

Not to mention ball tampering issue

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk