This defeat is going to be the most bitter pill to swallow ever as a cricket fan

13 minutes ago, Nikola said:

No there is no need of creating new panauti thread for every player. You can make your one own dedicated panauti thread and put all panautis there 

Not a panauti I find Finch a threat and his attacking or Hackish approach tailor made for these kind of  situations. You don’t have anything to add to the subject, suit yourself. 

Edited by Global.Baba
4 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

He might score a ton ,he always scores against us 

Exactly. Anyways he started out circumspect. I was expecting him to hack away.

Not everything is this jinx anti jinx bs.people are getting too caught up in that

I think he is in a shell now which doesn’t make him so much of a threat unless he gets desperate and hitting out

Edited by Global.Baba
11 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Not every thought needs a thread maniac, if all of us do that the forum is gonna stink.

Clarke bhai, as I said we are getting to hung up on the jinx stuff.

Finch type players are dangerous with  these kind of targets. They can reduce the deficit real fast if they get going. He has been an abject failure in tests and looks like fish out of water. Had a life and felt  might get desperate and start throwing his bat.

He is kind of gone a bit defensive. Let us hope that works for us as he will frustrate himself.