Isa Guha

For the sake of diversity, we have seen women commentators introduced in recent years. Quite frankly, some of them are awful. In this Australia, Isa was in the panel and I have to say she is brilliant. Better than many male commentators. Better than Bhogle certainly. 

Most sensuous voice with a smart reading of the game and doesn’t use those standard lines to fill time. A great addition. In General the panel has been great. None of usual cheerleading we see. 

22 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

She is a coconut. Brown on the outside, white on the inside. She is ashamed of her Indian heritage.

There are plenty of Indians like this in England and Australia.

She is British. She has played for England. Why do you expect her not to be what she is?That is her country and her loyalty should be towards that country.

What is she ashamed of ?

Did she badmouth India or Indians?

2 hours ago, beetle said:

She is British. She has played for England. Why do you expect her not to be what she is?That is her country and her loyalty should be towards that country.

What is she ashamed of ?

Did she badmouth India or Indians?

Her ethnic origin is Indian. Living in a Western World, she is seen first as Indian not English. I know all about her.

She is not proud nor likes to dwell on the fact that she is Indian.

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Her ethnic origin is Indian. Living in a Western World, she is seen first as Indian not English. I know all about her.

She is not proud nor likes to dwell on the fact that she is Indian.

She is the citizen of that country. Period

How would you like if others take Indian citizenship and do not show loyalty to our country.What do we call those people? Deshdrohis...?

Zabardasti thopne se koi Indian nahinhota .