Pant sledging Pat Cummins

Nikola

Pant faced 54 balls in this test match.

Pat Cummins faced 168 balls in this match.

Pant keeps on irritating me when he says 'come on ash' 100 times in every over. I will accept when he becomes gilly level keeper batsman then he can sledge or irritate but now isn't it too early?

Edited by Nikola
3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Pant faced 54 balls in this test match.

Pat Cummins faced 168 balls in this match.

Also Pant keeps on irritating me when he says 'come on ash' 100 times in every over. I will accept when he becomes gilly level keeper batsman then he can sledge or irritate but now isn't it too early?

good to see 

tumko irritation ho rahi hai to mute kar do , batsman ko irritate krna har keeper ka dharam hai 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

good to see 

tumko irritation ho rahi hai to mute kar do , batsman ko irritate krna har keeper ka dharam hai 

i mean i would love if brings something innovative but same come on ash again and again gets irritating.

He has been doing this since his under-19 days. I still remember when he produced a run-out against Sri Lanka in semi-finals. He was so chirpy that batsmen panicked and got run-out. He just needs to work a bit on his wicket keeping skills. I heard over commentary that he asked Gilly to have a session before Perth test and Gilly too acknowledged happily.  

4 hours ago, SK_IH said:

I enjoyed it. Dhoni was so boring behind the wickets and even Saha is quite boring. Pant mentioned it he does it to play on the concentration of the batsman.

Dhoni's presence behind the stumps was enough to bring fear to batsmen. He was in their ear with fielding plans, tactics against the batsmen, quick stumpings e.t.c. Like Tendu batting, he didn't need to say anything. Saha was a mental midget who wouldn't say anything even if his wife was cheating on him.

Just now, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Dhoni's presence behind the stumps was enough to bring fear to batsmen. He was in their ear with fielding plans, tactics against the batsmen, quick stumpings e.t.c. Like Tendu batting, he didn't need to say anything. Saha was a mental midget who wouldn't say anything even if his wife was cheating on him.

Batsman regularly scored 200s and 300s when Dhoni was spreading gyaan and fear from behind the stumps. MSD stolid style was boring and irritating at the same time.

41 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Batsman regularly scored 200s and 300s when Dhoni was spreading gyaan and fear from behind the stumps. MSD stolid style was boring and irritating at the same time.

Bowlers were rubbish and those that tried to insult Dhoni like Nehra never played for India for ages. 

On a serious note, this is total disrespect, he is a legend so please be quiet. Captain Cool has his own charm and has been the only challenger to Tendulkar's aura. Mahi is super talented. I saw him in England make 50s in tests when we were collapsing, he started playing the  swing early like Anderson was a spinner and wearing it on his body. Street smart is my Mahi. If any Indian all time team is named, in any format, Dhoni will be the skipper, keeper, finisher period. I would even think of him in WORLD XI as he has many talents.

He did a gun celebration towards the Sri Lankan dressing room.

Once I saw Dhoni punch himself in the IPL after a winning six for CSK. 

P@k1is raped

I long to hear him scream oh aese dalo jaddu aese aese.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo

Cummins and starc were laughing at pant after every delivery as if how's this kid gonna survive against us with that technique, so pant is justified in his sledging when his turn came .

But its a bit irritating when he keeps on saying come on ash ,should tone down a bit or try something innovative as in this video