Bhuvi Kumar vs Rohit Sharma vs Ravi Ashwin: Test batting records in "SENA" comparison

7 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Lol every time he performs bad his fans says he is injured. I can understand him being injured sometime but how can his every bad performance mean he is injured or not fit? If he is not fit then why he should not play? that means he is risking that spot as well with injured player. Okay might agree that that he is better batsman than rohit but what about ashwin and vihari? who can do better than bhuvi in these conditions.

Remove Rohit and Vijay, send Vihari to open. Send Ashwin and BK at 7 and 8 :cool:

Edited by The Dark Horse
7 minutes ago, beetle said:

The guy was out for a long time after that series.....so it is the truth.

It is not his call if the captain and physio declare him fit. What is he supposed to do....say I won't?

The thread is not about Vihari.

Ashwin vs bhuvi depends on the wkt and conditions. If it favors swing ...definetely bk .....otherwise it is between ash/ kuldeep / vihari.

Bk is being propsed in place of rohit , not the spinner option.

Lol if bowler knows he is not fit then he should simply take rest and get better & fitter. I am watching him since SA tour where commentators said he is not looking fit and since then to asia cup and many more series when ever he fails i hear same thing he is not looking fit. Come on if he is not fit for one or two matches agreed but how can he be unfit for so many matches and still play for india? In this way he might even play worldcup and when he fails in semi final you will say he was unfit and physio declared him fit. What is he supposed to do.... Say I won't play?

Yes, I said he can be better choice than Rohit but is there even need of him when we already have vihari and we don't need extra bowler for Perth test. Our all bowlers can pick wicket.

What i think is either he or his fans are not mentally fit.

Edited by Nikola
9 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Remove Rohit and Vijay, send Vihari to open. Send Ashwin and BK at 7 and 8 :cool:

No That's too much to ask from vihari. Shaw will come in 3rd test and how can you send vihari to open just his 2nd test? I would play same opener for 2nd test and let vihari play at rohit's spot instead of bhuvi. 

6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Lol if bowler knows he is not fit then he should simply take rest and get better & fitter. I am watching him since SA tour where commentators said he is not looking fit and since then to asia cup and many more series when ever he fails i hear same thing he is not looking fit. Come on if he is not fit for one or two matches agreed but how can he be unfit for so many matches and still play for india? In this way he might even play worldcup and when he fails in semi final you will say he was unfit and physio declared him fit. What is he supposed to do.... Say I won't play?

Yes, I said he can be better choice than Rohit but is there even need of him when we already have vihari and we don't need extra bowler for Perth test. Our all bowlers can pick wicket.

What i think is either he or his fans are not mentally fit.

Again ....unnecessary use of unnecessary words.

The team physio and people at NCA are supposed to decide if the player is fit or not. Most times fast bowlers play with niggles. There is very rarely anyone who is 100 fit through the series. It is the job of the team physio to decide on the fitness of the selected player and the job of the player to play if declared fit and asked to play.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Again ....unnecessary use of unnecessary words.

The team physio and people at NCA are supposed to decide if the player is fit or not. Most times fast bowlers play with niggles. There is very rarely anyone who is 100 fit through the series. It is the job of the team physio to decide on the fitness of the selected player and the job of the player to play if declared fit and asked to play.

But how can his fans and commentator say he is unfit when ever he fails to perform? And if they say he is unfit then why he plays in next match again? Physio can declare you fit but it's player himself who knows if he is 100% fit for game. If i am bhuvi and i know i am unfit then i won't risk that spot for my team. Bhuvi should better go and work on my fitness and make better comeback and shut up haters (like me :phehe:).

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

But how can his fans and commentator say he is unfit when ever he fails to perform? And if they say he is unfit then why he plays in next match again? Physio can declare you fit but it's player himself who knows if he is 100% fit for game. If i am bhuvi and i know i am unfit then i won't risk that spot for my team. Bhuvi should better go and work on my fitness and make better comeback and shut up haters (like me :phehe:).

Now you are just going round and round .

This is international cricket not club cricket where you can risk spot being unfit. Fans should either accept that he is risking that spot in team with unfit player or he is just not that good. When Ishant, Umesh or Shami performs poor they get good amount of hate and even their fans will say they did bad. These bhuvi fans will just keep saying he is unfit has niggle bla bla. Stop giving excuses. I want bhuvi to play ahead of pandya as all rounder but he has to be fit and stop giving excuses like 16 year old.

15 minutes ago, velu said:

@Nikola bhai hates getting trooll votes .. once i gave 2/3 him trol votes , he PMed me and requested me to remove it :phehe: 

Lol it's not about hating troll votes. If i troll then sure give me but i am stating fact and these fans are in their own fantasy world of not accepting it.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

when you play as a bowler, you have no pressure and when there is less pressure, you will do well.  as soon as you start expecting runs from bowlers, they will fail.  biggest example ashwin.

similar with young players when they come they play attacking cricket and as soon as they get matured and people start expecting from them then they can't play cricket that freely like they used to do when they were young.

Just now, The Dark Horse said:

Better open than not play at all.

He can easily play at rohit's spot? and rahul is going no where after that knock in 2nd inning. Shaw will be back in 3rd test so just put vihari to open for one test? on perth pitch i won't do that mate.

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

He can easily play at rohit's spot? and rahul is going no where after that knock in 2nd inning. Shaw will be back in 3rd test so just put vihari to open for one test? on perth pitch i won't do that mate.

Vijay is anyways not contributing...So until Shaw comes back.. I'd let him open...tell him it doesn't matter even if you fail..you'll get chances this series. I doubt Kohli would do all that though.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

when you play as a bowler, you have no pressure and when there is less pressure, you will do well.  as soon as you start expecting runs from bowlers, they will fail.  biggest example ashwin.

Rohit fails outside Asia in tests with or without pressure, so that's really neither here nor there. The point is you'll get equal contributions (at least) from the likes of Ashwin and Bhuvi with the bat outside Asia to Rohit's with the added bonus of them being able to bowl.