Kakinada Killer Hanuma Vihari watch

Global.Baba

4 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I feel bad for Vihari now. 

Arrey bhai look beyond the jinx. Will you give me credit if he becomes a star?

It is fun at times. Let us discuss his utility. It all comes down to the player

Vihari is in the most crucial slot in a long time. He may end 2-3 careers or if he fails back to the drawing board.

Edited by Global.Baba
7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Problem for Vihari is going to be that he bats a bit too low.  He's not a dasher, and is going to end up batting with a weak tail more often than not.  

9 out of 10 kids coming straight out of our domestics will not last in Aus and SA against the quality bowling and these pitches especially against the short ball. Karun Nair after the confidence of a 300 looked clueless against genuine pace. Even Kohli looked clueless against Edwards in his first go.

He has shown a knack of picking up wickets which might give him a lifeline for a while but not confident how he will do with the bat. Let’s hope he gets it right. 

One thing I like about Koh-asstri is they stick to a youngster no matter how stubborn the decision is eg, Pant,Rahul and Pandya in Tests once they get there even though getting them to that point takes a lot.

9 out of 10 kids coming straight out of our domestics will not last in Aus and SA against the quality bowling and these pitches especially against the short ball. Karun Nair after the confidence of a 300 looked clueless against genuine pace. Even Kohli looked clueless against Edwards in his first go.

He has shown a knack of picking up wickets which might give him a lifeline for a while but not confident how he will do with the bat. Let’s hope he gets it right. 

One thing I like about Koh-asstri is they stick to a youngster no matter how stubborn the decision is eg, Pant,Rahul and Pandya in Tests once they get there even though getting them to that point takes a lot.
It's not about youngsters but marketing and social media moolah

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk