Jump to content
sandeep

Shubman Gill on cusp of double hundred - highlights

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

His shots ooze class.  Kid has so much potential.  I know Shaw bats like Veeru at the top, but this kid is eons more technically correct, just quality.

both are diff player, even with gill style he can be loose at times but both are special players . Rest depends who works harder

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

He is one of the guy who never commits to his shot. He just changes if needed. It is a travesty he is still not in all  3 squads. What are the moronic selectors doing. He is 23. Dravid had already made debut at that age.

I think he is 20

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is one of the guy who never commits to his shot. He just changes if needed. It is a travesty he is still not in all  3 squads. What are the moronic selectors doing. He is 23. Dravid had already made debut at that age.

He is 20 ,its only this year he featured in the u19 wc,i dont think he will turn 23 so quickly:agree:

Absolutely agree ,he should have played one format for.India by now like Kohli or Shaw for that matter

Share this post


Link to post

He is the best replacement of Kohli at number 3 in ODI’s I can think of and when Kohli plays Gill should be our number 4 in the future. Post world cup we need to get him into the line up and just back him for a long time in the middle order. He will do well and will be a reliable player. 

Share this post


Link to post

Vijay can be sacked mid tour and asked to pack bags.. getting gill now could be counterproductive.. he is one of our best talents. so need him to be groomed a lil bit more before we get him in.. 

 

mayank deserves a chance.. even if he fails it will serve as motivation for other players to take ranji seriously and improve our selection pool .. for now we seem to lay more emphasis on IPL for even test squads..

 

Vijay Maama.. chennai ungalai anbudan varaverkirathu...( loosely translated to Ghar aaja pardesi, tera desh(chennai) bulatha hai..)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, prasen82 said:

Vijay can be sacked mid tour and asked to pack bags.. getting gill now could be counterproductive.. he is one of our best talents. so need him to be groomed a lil bit more before we get him in.. 

 

mayank deserves a chance.. even if he fails it will serve as motivation for other players to take ranji seriously and improve our selection pool .. for now we seem to lay more emphasis on IPL for even test squads..

 

Vijay Maama.. chennai ungalai anbudan varaverkirathu...( loosely translated to Ghar aaja pardesi, tera desh(chennai) bulatha hai..)

Best players should be introduced in overseas series not home series. They will thrive.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Couple of triple hundreds and selectors don't have an option but to give him a chance

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
 

    No Need . He is already marked  and must be among the first 2-3 players who will get chance post WC in senior team. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Couple of triple hundreds and selectors don't have an option but to give him a chance

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
 

    No Need . He is already marked  and must be among the first 2-3 players who will get chance post WC in senior team. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×