Actor Naseeruddin Shah calls Virat Kohli world's worst behaved player

Austin 3:!6

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

His last line gave up his inner motive "And I have no intention of leaving the country by the way"

Was it necessary in anyway?

You are reading too much into it.

He is just criticizing Virat and telling him he doesn't need to leave the country like virat says ,for doing it.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

You are reading too much into it.

He is just criticizing Virat and telling him he doesn't need to leave the country like virat says ,for doing it.

I am reading it right. Remember Amir Khan? Everyone knows the intention at which Kohli made that statement, it was a statement made in jest and he apologized for it. He made everything clear in twitter. Why would a celebrity like Nasir bring that old story now? Unless he has some motive (which is known to all BTW). He could have just criticized Virat without 'leave India' jibe.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am reading it right. Remember Amir Khan? Everyone knows the intention at which Kohli made that statement, it was a statement made in jest and he apologized for it. He made everything clear in twitter. Why would a celebrity like Nasir bring that old story now? Unless he has some motive (which is known to all BTW). He could have just criticized Virat without 'leave India' jibe.

Why is Times of India even printing such articles?

Naseeruddin Shah is not a cricketer. Yes he is a celebrity and may be a cricket fan. As fans we all have opinions. 

What next Sunny Leone says Rohit Sharma hits the best 6’s? :)

He is entitled to his opinion as a fan. No big deal. TOI are the bigger chewts here.

Just now, Global.Baba said:

Why is Times of India even printing such articles?

Naseeruddin Shah is not a cricketer. Yes he is a celebrity and may be a cricket fan. As fans we all have opinions. 

What next Sunny Leone says Rohit Sharma hits the best 6’s? :)

He is entitled to his opinion as a fan. No big deal. TOI are the bigger chewts here.

A large part of TOIs news items are based on tweets and people's reaction to it....:p:

Apparently Sakshi bhabhi got trolled for making thaila tie her shoes....

And  Abhishek explained why his family was serving food at Ambani wedding....

These are all news items.

Just now, beetle said:

A large part of TOIs news items are based on tweets and people's reaction to it....:p:

Apparently Sakshi bhabhi got trolled for making thaila tie her shoes....

And  Abhishek explained why his family was serving food at Ambani wedding....

These are all news items.

Why would you think posting such intimate pics on social media is even a good idea? :facepalm:

She deserves to get trolled. Idiots all

of them- Sakshi bhabhi,Thaila,the fans and TOI

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Why would you think posting such intimate pics on social media is even a good idea? :facepalm:

She deserves to get trolled. Idiots all

of them- Sakshi bhabhi,Thaila,the fans and TOI

I think it was cute...:love:

Sets goals for husbands.:hysterical:

When someone marries a kid...

Aisa karna padta hai.

Priyanka also straightens Nick's tie and clothes in public....:p:

My husband used to tie my shoes when I was fat and :preggers:because I could not see my feet....:p:

Edited by beetle