BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA let’s all laugh at Bewda!

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

What about babloo beta?

1 hour ago, Global.Baba said:

Dada @dandaroy Shastri is an idiot but how sure are you that he is in charge?

He is a clown sure but he is just a Yes man and errand boy.

Golden boy fanboys strategy since a long time: Put the blame on Shastri and shift the focus away from rat. Since Almost everyone hates Shastri it works all the time.

1 hour ago, dandaroy said:

That’s the problem. If he isn’t in charge, he should be. We need a coach who is going to do strategy instead of brown-nosing.

Coach is never in charge. Captain is always the one incharge. If coach takes charge he will meet the same fate as Chappell and kumble.

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I’ve noticed that OP is always the first one to attack Shastri but doesn’t say even 1 word about Captain Kohli. 

Everyone already knows now that it’s Kohli who calls the shots. Shastri is just a yes man.

Majority of the blame should go to Kohli but looks like OP is biased for no apparent reason

He's planted and gets paid for that reason by Kohli :dontknow:

15 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I’ve noticed that OP is always the first one to attack Shastri but doesn’t say even 1 word about Captain Kohli. 

Everyone already knows now that it’s Kohli who calls the shots. Shastri is just a yes man.

Majority of the blame should go to Kohli but looks like OP is biased for no apparent reason

True. Shastri is always trolled when we loose and other things are ignored by fans. I agree shastri keeps on giving dumb statements but that's it. He is useless and he isn't real reason we are loosing. Infact has has backed our openers. Given chance to youngsters Pant, Shaw, Bumrah & Pandya since he is back. But whatever reason might be for loss we will have to make shastri scapegoat.