Pandya will play in Melbourne, creating India's longest ever tail!

shortbread

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

They will get a spinner amd drop
vihari for pandya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Isn't that essentially creating a longer tail?! After Rahane it's the march of the walking wickets, zombies stepping into a firing range after India is just 4 down!

While what you said is likely, I do not agree with it. Vihari should not be dropped after just one game. He had two starts and can chip in with the ball. Dropping after a single game is unfair!

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

If Pandya joins the team, it will be game over. He totally imbalances the whole team. We can safely forget the chances of winning anything, after he joins the team.

It's a pancake.. no way ishanth can take wickets .. just have one end with spinners and other end with pacers..And bowl negative hoping for the inexperienced Aussies to make mistakes. Its about who blinks first.. defense first strategy...

12 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

If Pandya joins the team, it will be game over. He totally imbalances the whole team. We can safely forget the chances of winning anything, after he joins the team.

No actually it's the toss we are heavily dependent on .if we bat first ,the team suddenly believes in its abilities and play to their potential and most likely we'd win even with or without pandya or yadav .

Sadly that's how it is nowadays in SENA for our mental midgets 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Parthiv n terrific in same line:hmmm:

wasnt he dropped for england

Kya?? I said Pandya is a terrific cricketer and not Parthiv. Pandya is very underrated in this forum mainly because of his off field shenanigans. But in reality he is a top all rounder.  Also, for now Parthiv Patel opening will be more utility for us than Rishabh Pant batting at no 7. Pant of course should come back in the team when we play tests next year at home.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kya?? I said Pandya is a terrific cricketer and not Parthiv. Pandya is very underrated in this forum mainly because of his off field shenanigans. But in reality he is a top all rounder.  Also, for now Parthiv Patel opening will be more utility for us than Rishabh Pant batting at no 7. Pant of course should come back in the team when we play tests next year at home.

ohh srry i read wrong 

Isn't that essentially creating a longer tail?! After Rahane it's the march of the walking wickets, zombies stepping into a firing range after India is just 4 down!

While what you said is likely, I do not agree with it. Vihari should not be dropped after just one game. He had two starts and can chip in with the ball. Dropping after a single game is unfair!
I agree with you but yahin hoga.
Dekh lena.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk