Kohli promoting his Wife's flop movies

Rasgulla

Anushka Sharma reacts as Shah Rukh Khan wants to play Virat Kohli’s role on silver screen

https://www.crictracker.com/anushka-sharma-reacts-as-shah-rukh-khan-wants-to-play-virat-kohlis-role-on-silver-screen/

Anushka’s suggestion to Shah Rukh

In a recent interview with Times Now, Shah Rukh Khan wished to essay Virat Kohli‘s role on the silver screen in the future when Anushka Sharma suggested him to grow a beard in order to look like her cricketer husband. “But you will have to grow a beard,” she said in response.

Known for his wittiest replies, Shah Rukh was quick to retaliate her saying that he had done the same during their previous movie “Jab Harry Met Sejal’. “But I had grown a beard. In Harry Met Sejal, I looked just like Virat Kohli. Exactly like him,” the on-screen Bauua said.

Moreover, Shah Rukh also went on to say that Katrina would be the perfect heroine when he will play Virat in a movie as she looks like Anushka. “Katrina, because she looks just like Anushka and I look just like Virat,” he added when asked who would he prefer opposite him on the screen.

:sleep::heh:

2 minutes ago, riya said:

Really...i read, Katrina out performed her in some reviews...?

I don't think Katrina sets such lofty goals. Her target in every movie is to outdo her own last performance. Compared to her role in Thugs of Hindustan, Katrina has performed a lot better.

In my books, Anushka Sharma is a talented actress. She's done a variety of roles and gets under the skin of the character with ease. Particularly liked her work in Band Baaja Baraat, NH10 and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. 

41 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't think Katrina sets such lofty goals. Her target in every movie is to outdo her own last performance. Compared to her role in Thugs of Hindustan, Katrina has performed a lot better.

In my books, Anushka Sharma is a talented actress. She's done a variety of roles and gets under the skin of the character with ease. Particularly liked her work in Band Baaja Baraat, NH10 and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. 

Thanks Mariyam,even i got shocked by such opinions....

How long will Shah Rukh act as hero? Cigarette pee pee ke to daat kaala ho gaya, abhi to shakal se bhi buddhha lagta hain! Also, convicted criminal saab bhi buddha ho gaya hain, baaki jivan jail mein bitata to achcha rahta na? :giggle:

#BollywoodTrash#   #MelodramaticActing#    #Whowantstowatcha3hrlongmovie#   #Meaninglesssong&dances#

Edited by dandaroy