velu

India vs Australia | 3rd Test | Melbourne | Dec 26-30 2018 5.00 AM IST !!!

Here's hoping that we bat first and put 300 in the board to say the least.. Our bowlers will do just fine. 

I was hoping to see Kuldip make the 11, but Jadeja will ensure that the tail wags as long as it can.

3 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Isa - Did you consider Rohit for opening? Kohli - Rohit lethal with the tail and can change the game in a session :rofl:

"We considered Rohit as an opener, but he can be lethal with the tail. He can change the game in a session batting with the tail. We want him to play freely."

Lethal for India!

9 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

"We considered Rohit as an opener, but he can be lethal with the tail. He can change the game in a session batting with the tail. We want him to play freely."

Lethal for India!

if the tail hangs around... they are so inept in batting might as well hold the bat the wrong way

9 hours ago, GautiMaan said:

I'm cautiously optimistic,this team atleast has extended batting,Jadeja and Vihari should also be able to give enough rest to the fast bowlers.Let's hope we have luck with the toss

Rohit only extends opposition's bowling

Just now, Scarface said:

Mayank is strong on the full length, right? Asking based on his IPL exploits.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Seems strong on anything on pads, but one thing the Aussie commentators have noted is his bat face opening a lot when playing offside shots. Could get him in trouble in tough conditions.

Just fuming how notalent Sharma keeps getting into the side again and again despite averaging less than Bhuvi and Ashwin outside SENA. Don't know what the hell Kohli and bewda are thinking - at least Pandya and Bhuvi would have given another bowling option while being better than notalent with the bat.

Guest, sign in to access all features.