MTV Roadies....

beetle

and shambhavi and anmol..they did not deter from having a relationship...just to save their asses in vote out. Oye...ladkiyon ko he kyon bad\nam karta hai....what about the guy who is doing the same? Sab besharam hain ...ladke kya ladkiyan kya....

LAdke to pahle se hi badnaam hai..ladkiya shariff banti hain...:D i have watched only last two episodes... i actually liked one girl..who has half sanki..eccentric thi thodi...when she came up for her audition.. it seems i will have to download all the videos now..to watch them.. but now i will follow it every week... and i do not like anmol....i like sonel...her eyes are really beautiful..

LAdke to pahle se hi badnaam hai..ladkiya shariff banti hain...:D i have watched only last two episodes... i actually liked one girl..who has half sanki..eccentric thi thodi...when she came up for her audition.. it seems i will have to download all the videos now..to watch them.. but now i will follow it every week... and i do not like anmol....i like sonel...her eyes are really beautiful..
sonel is the lesbo girl rite??

Rads..the first one...with Ashu and that guy from B'lore... i like her eyes..and her lips.. and that guy from B'lore vikrant i guess...is total kameena...he is having full time masti with anmol and shambhavi... and these two have no problems with it..:D i some how liked the spunk in ankita sehgal..but i guess she was too eccentric for others to be comfortable with her... but coming weeks will be exciting with some wild card entries...and prabhjot is coming back for sure..

this week...Shambhavi won the task and will go to Bangkok.. and Ayaz was voted out.. so finally Ashu, Nihal, Prabhjot, Sonel, shambhavi and one more guy is going to bangkok... and i have got this news from somewhere that this roadie show was completed before it came on air and Ashutosh is the winner of Roadies 5.0..this is for sure... but there is s bit of doubt on the runners-up...some say its shambhavi and some say its Nihaal... i am happy that Ashu won..