MTV Roadies....

beetle

Was watching some episodes of MTV Roadies 5.0. Wow at the contrast in the roadies. Last season's roadies seemed more tougher, feistier,meaner, *****ier, hoater, bigger. This season seems to have some comic characters. It will be interesting how this season pans out.

Was watching some episodes of MTV Roadies 5.0. Wow at the contrast in the roadies. Last season's roadies seemed more tougher' date=' feistier,meaner, *****ier, hoater, bigger. This season seems to have some comic characters. It will be interesting how this season pans out.[/quote'] enjoying Ashutosh's classic interviews?? in roadies 5?? he seriously was amzing. the way he used to talk was funny and brilliant at same time and then there was that funny guy from mumbai who used to make new plans and then he got exit door shown by his own mates..

enjoying Ashutosh's classic interviews?? in roadies 5?? he seriously was amzing. the way he used to talk was funny and brilliant at same time and then there was that funny guy from mumbai who used to make new plans and then he got exit door shown by his own mates..
Yeah, there were a couple of schemers like Vikrant , Sneh ashish aka Guru ji. Guruji was a funny guy and Vikrant while plotting against non-delhites got kicked out. Ashu's one liners were quite interesting like when Varun beat Nihal in the Thai boxing matchup, Ashutosh's response was : gussa zyada takat kamm to pitne ke lakshan or at another time says kharcha zyada amdani kamm to mitne ke lakshan Do you remember Ashu giving Shambhavi a full blooded slap. Raghu and the crew felt bad which I dont know why. If they didnt want the girl getting slapped, then why put it in the tasks anyways? So they made Shambavi give a slap to both Nihal and Ashu after the show. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIKJ4ZXbYk&feature=related]YouTube - ASHUTOSH SLAPS SHAMBVI !!![/ame]

Do you remember Ashu giving Shambhavi a full blooded slap. Raghu and the crew felt bad which I dont know why. If they didnt want the girl getting slapped, then why put it in the tasks anyways? So they made Shambavi give a slap to both Nihal and Ashu after the show.
ya that slap was remarkable.. and freain Raghu was feeling for the girl. Ashutosh is a Dhabewaala.. Offcourse he will have a strong hand :haha: KYA DHAABE WAALA CHAPATA PADA Shambhavi ko.. she was like crying

HAHAHAHA, kya mast video tha yaar. Ashu smacked that chick with the fist of an angry god. Note; i don't approve of smacking women, but Roadies is such a crappy show for putting people in these awkward situations. You need to do this kind of stuff to win the show, so did the producers seriously expect an akhad dimaag ka dhaba waala to hold himself back ?

HAHAHAHA, kya mast video tha yaar. Ashu smacked that chick with the fist of an angry god. Note; i don't approve of smacking women, but Roadies is such a crappy show for putting people in these awkward situations. You need to do this kind of stuff to win the show, so did the producers seriously expect an akhad dimaag ka dhaba waala to hold himself back ?
kuch bhi ho.. i admire this raghu guy.. one because he is from delhi.. and 2nd being the way he insults people of Mumbai rofl.. u should check out some mumbai auditions where he is taking crap outta people

kuch bhi ho.. i admire this raghu guy.. one because he is from delhi.. and 2nd being the way he insults people of Mumbai rofl.. u should check out some mumbai auditions where he is taking crap outta people
I wonder why did he choose Mumbai as his new residence over Delhi ? :hysterical:

so you admire a guy who is from your city and insults other city's people?? thats a sign of a typical paki.. looking for division even from nothing.. anyways, I like the guy because the way he analysis people... i wasnt into this show but the way he identifies fake people is really good...

lol the above thing never happend.. and i have watched only one season of roadies properly which was the last one, that is the 5.0 and in there nothing like this took place. i just wanted to see regular faces to come out here and get mad.. and i see blue brigade has arrived.. lol

lol the above thing never happend.. and i have watched only one season of roadies properly which was the last one, that is the 5.0 and in there nothing like this took place. i just wanted to see regular faces to come out here and get mad.. and i see blue brigade has arrived.. lol
Jab bhi Mumbai ka naam koi leta hai, is Gujju wannabe ka sabse pehle khada hota hai...:hysterical::hysterical:

Jab bhi Mumbai ka naam koi leta hai' date=' is Gujju wannabe ka l0ra sabse pehle khada hota hai...:hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] lol haa.. aur yeh wannabe Mumbaikar hai kamina.. asli mein kisi village ka rahne wala hai aur pretend karta hai ki mumbai ka hai. bada kamina hai yeh