Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Shubhman Gill shud not debut under this duffer captain

Kohli after Perth test 
Looking at the pitch we thought 4 bowlers will be enough ,We didn't think about the spinners 

Shastri 
Jadeja was 70% fit that's why he was not selected 

Then how come he was fielding at deep 

Then why did they take kuldeep, 3 spinners in SENA countries why
If they have no confidence in him, shud have taken siraj n made vihari play in WI series so he cud have gotten some runs

Yes.

Rahul is getting a lot of stick and to an extent he deserves it

But the guy was treated unfairly in ODI's.He hit a century in T20 in England but was not given a consistent enough run in ODI's.

Someone like a Rayudu comes in and scores a century on a road against West Indies and suddenly he is the answer to our middle order problems.

The whole axis of Kohli-Shastri-MSK is rotten and we can bang our heads as much as we want but only a WC exit will bring about a change

14 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Yes.

But the guy was treated unfairly in ODI's.He hit a century in T20 in England but was not given a consistent enough run in ODI's.

Someone like a Rayudu comes in and scores a century on a road against West Indies and suddenly he is the answer to our middle order problems.

DELETED

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

The entire set up stinks without any accountability- from the CoA buffoons to dimwits as selectors and totally biased and clueless coach and captain. 

On Kohli, if you look at it, the pattern was set right at the start of his captaincy- changing the 11 every test match, then came dropping Pujara from WI tests as he played ‘slowly’. The damaging decisions have only continued ever since hurting so many young players. And what to say about how they have succumbed (or perhaps collaborated) with PR agents of Dhoni-CSK and now Rohit.

I was a big Kohli supporter so far but sadly have to accept his weak leadership is damaging our cricket especially younger players.

10 hours ago, GautiMaan said:

Yes.

The whole axis of Kohli-Shastri-MSK is rotten and we can bang our heads as much as we want but only a WC exit will bring about a change

:giggle: High hopes Man. Koach and Bewda will come out boasting with some more garbage excuses. 

But i have hopes we can win because of the top 3 batsman and our bowling attack, So Koach will again escape criticism.    

17 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Sorry OP.  But you are one misreable sod.  Comnspiracies and misery from you is endless.  You really need to cheer up and stop constant agenda

Related to Fine leg? lol

dekh bhai main to logical explaination diya, jisko life men kuch samjh nhin aata wo life men ye 2-3 words ka istemaal krta hai

Conspiracy hai 

agenda hai 

bhakt hia 

chamcha hai 

If u dnt agree counter every point coz in ur head ur right, lekin wo krna mushkil to chalo agenda ka label laga dete hai 

OP calm down and turn back the clock just few weeks back for now.

Yes just may be 10-15 days before where many wanted same or similar things

Be happy. Kohli is a brilliant test captain. He can’t always play your favorites.

:

He got Aggarwal faster than many would have. 

Just look at this ridiculousness going around all over:

You want Rahul in for Aus as benefit of doubt from Eng tour, and now want Rahul out now. Ok 

You want Vijay in for Aus as he was good laat tour, and now you want Vijay out for Aus. Ok

You want Mayank in,  Ok

You want Pandya in, Ok

Some guy want Bhuvi in. Ok

Some dude will say he wants all dropped. Ok 

Any more orders?  Give it a break. This is not a restaurant. 

Dude just give the captain a break.

He can’t play all your favorites and drop your favorites at the same time. 

Everyone wanted Vijay and Rahul to

open and to be there and he gave them

chance and backed them like how everyone wanted. Now he played them one more test than you would have liked doesn’t mean he sucks as captain. He backed them for one extra test, because he doesn’t want to send them packing after just one. As a captain he showed belief in them for one extra test match than what you wanted. Yes, you wanted the same just may be couple of weeks before. 

Not everything what you want you will get.

Calm down and watch Kohli keep Indian test cricket on top.  Guys like you would not have even wamted Bumrah in the team until South Africa tour. Kohli took him to South Africa for the first time.

This is the captain you actually want in test cricket.

To hell with all the whining about when your favorites are not picked. Just suck up and support the team.

19 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Sorry OP.  But you are one misreable sod.  Comnspiracies and misery from you is endless.  You really need to cheer up and stop constant agenda

Related to Fine leg? lol

Point out even 1 wrong statement by the OP. There is a reason why 10 people have given him a “great post” 

Kohlitards like you and @Cricketics need to open your eyes 

2 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Point out even 1 wrong statement by the OP. There is a reason why 10 people have given him a “great post” 

No need cricketics has done it for me lol

Got better things to do then wade through all(endless trash) his wild theories and conspiraces lol

7 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

You got Nair and start with him when you fforgot about him when team was doing fine. All of a sudden when team lost a test this cry comes out about wanting Nair forgetting people are picked on merit and Nair was just a replacement for injured Rahane and Even though Rahane continued to fail, India still desired Rahane for

comimg tours as they were heading overseas where he had been our best bet. Now if you wanted Nair for Rahul, then you are just contradicting yourself of supporting Rahul earlier.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Be happy. Kohli is a brilliant test captain. He can’t always play your favorites.

:

You want Rahul in for Aus as benefit of doubt from Eng tour, and now want Rahul out now. Ok 

You want Vijay in for Aus as he was good laat tour, and now you want Vijay out for Aus. Ok

You want Mayank in,  Ok

You want Pandya in, Ok

ADJny more orders?  Give it a break. This is not a restaurant. 

chance and backed them like hwo everyone wanted. Now he played them one more test than you would have liked doesn’t mean he sucks as captain. He backed them for one extra test, because he doesn’t want to send them packing after just one. As a captain he showed belief in them for one extra test match than what you wanted. Yes you wanted the same just may be couple of weeks before. 

Calm down and watch Kohli keep Indian test cricket on top.  Guys like you would not have even wamted Bumrah in the team until South Africa tour. Kohli took him to South Africa for the first time.

To hell with all the whining about when your favorites are not picked. Just suck up and support the team.

Bingo

Op is one endless whine and misery. 

Ps he did not want aggrwal picked at all.  Posted strongly against him being picked as apprently did not like his tecnhique.  Good thing Kohli ignored him

5 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I don’t give a duck about your 10 up votes which looks gibbersisb to me to keep blaming captain.

Go take those upvotes and take a print out and put it on your shot gun seat. 

49 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

:

You want Mayank in,  Ok

You want Pandya in, Ok

Any more orders?  Give it a break. This is not a restaurant. 

chance and backed them like how everyone wanted. Now he played them one more test than you would have liked doesn’t mean he sucks as captain. He backed them for one extra test, because he doesn’t want to send them packing after just one. As a captain he showed belief in them for one extra test match than what you wanted. Yes, you wanted the same just may be couple of weeks before. 

Damn u wrote so much without even reading my post , atleast read n then comment on the points i raised..........ur talking about absolutely something else

N ofcourse as a captain u cnt keep everyone happy.....but somethings are wrong . U think these murmurs coming from team about insecurity are for no reason 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Damn u wrote so much without even reading my post , atleast read n then comment on the points i raised..........ur talking about absolutely something else

N ofcourse as a captain u cnt keep everyone happy.....but somethings are wrong . U think these murmurs coming from team about insecurity are for no reason 

You love coming up woth wild nast conspiracy theroies.  Its endless spam.  I mean this title of thread is frankly idiotic as example.

I mean even above.  Murumurs of insecurity.  Blimey more wild theories and conspiracies

You love hammering picks and picking team with hindisght.  Yet you stated in quite a few posts you did not rate agarwall and would not pick him as you thought technially poor.  So duffer and drunk got that right and cricket guru (you ) got that wrong?

50 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ps he did not want aggrwal picked at all.  Posted strongly against him being picked as apprently did not like his tecnhique.  Good thing Kohli ignored him

Really??

On 12/17/2018 at 7:43 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Mayank has his technical issue, im not sure if he wud be exposed in Australia but sooner or later he wud be ....sometimes opp dnt figure u out immediately 

Even i dnt rate him highly but he deserves a chance now, also his mindspace n confidence wud be better then Rahul . Plus Their wud be a huge backlash if he comes back benched 

On 12/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So is vihari n actually more 

yea please fly down mayank 

On 12/15/2018 at 7:51 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Vijay now has to play an outstanding knock to save his career, if not. Best is he announces his retirement immediately and BCCI call Mayank. M not a fan of mayank but thats a personal opinion and i Can be wrong about him so leaving that aside the right things is to call him in that case immediately and not Fcking Dhawan which i feel will happen in that case coz he is in Australia . 

Mayank has earned it , he deserves a chance...fails or doesnt is a diff thing 

On 12/15/2018 at 1:18 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Acc to me he doesnt

he plays to across and plays far away from the body, if u look at his dismissals in NZ-A tour....he wud have also gotten out against those balls on which vijay, rahul got out today

the diff between him, vijay n rahul currently is 

Mayank has confidence from pile of runs he made 

Vijay looks like he is done

Rahul is woefully out of form, short of confidence and struggling with mental aspect to now

So high chances mayank might do better now due to his mental space .... but he deserves a chance . Pass or fail baad ki baat hai .....even if he fails its always good as player understand his weekness and works to become better 

As u can read above i have mentioned that lets pick mayank coz he is in confidence  but u dnt read as u didnt read my OP and just started complaining

About his technique i stand by my POV and as i said above it might not be caught immediately but soon it will 

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yet you stated in quite a few posts you did not rate agarwall and would not pick him as you thought technially poor.  So duffer and drunk got that right and cricket guru (you ) got that wrong?

yes i dont rate him

please read above that i have been mentioning to pick him in Aus for these 2 test 

yes he has a lot technical issues and will be found out

got right ???? just one game my frend......since when did career started bieng made on 1 game n how did those 2 get it right 

MSK selected him 

bewada n duffer had no choice ........give them credit when they groom him 

as i said u dnt understand the diff btw debut n grooming , a player earns debut a captain grooms.............huge diff 

Good that @King Tendulkar reminded me of Mayank ....who is now giving credit to shastri n kohli

Mayank got picked in WI series, didnt play a single game

gets dropped for AUS series 

only to get picked after shaw got injured, vijay n rahul went woefully out of form........

n now shastri n kohli gets credit :hysterical:

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Good that @King Tendulkar reminded me of Mayank ....who is now giving credit to shastri n kohli

Mayank got picked in WI series, didnt play a single game

gets dropped for AUS series 

only to get picked after shaw got injured, vijay n rahul went woefully out of form........

n now shastri n kohli gets credit :hysterical:

Well you certainly dont get any credit as you didnt want him picked.  Just shows you not right all the time!  Better stick to picking team after the result and with hindsight , no come backs then.

Better to debut now rather than much later which is when Kohli will likely step down as captain. Like Shaw, he has to play impact innings(century) in his very first game or in the second game if he gets that far. Kohli has little to zero patience with young players.

5 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Well you certainly dont get any credit as you didnt want him picked.  Just shows you not right all the time!  Better stick to picking team after the result and with hindsight , no come backs then.

someone cant read i guess, check post above i clealry mentioned 7-10 times since one week to pick him but u dnt wanna 

N again its not about my choices we are talking about kohli 

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Better to debut now rather than much later which is when Kohli will likely step down as captain. Like Shaw, he has to play impact innings(century) in his very first game or in the second game if he gets that far. Kohli has little to zero patience with young players.

See this is what i dnt want such pressure on a young kid, shaw got WI to demolish what if gill gets a debut overseas on toughest of pitches and lets not forget many gr8s of the game took a slow start

As they say their wont have been a kohli under kohli the captain

27 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

O please lol

Shaw, Bumrah, Agarwal, Pant  all in test team ( not even going to list laods in white ball).  All in tests under KOhli. 

Of course now the conspirators will say forced to play them lol

ps can pick and stick with proven players, dont all have to be 20 years old lol

again u dnt understand the diff between debut n grooming

Debut - a player earns 

Grooming- thats what captain does over a period of time 

Shaw, pant , aggarwal all played coz of no choice left .....its not that kohli saw them and handpicked them

shaw was made to warm bench in eng

pant was made to warm bench for DK

aggarwal for vijay, rahul 

So understand the diff ...isme kohli ka koi contribution nhin....uske pass koi choice nhin thi

Had captain been rahane, ashwin or pujara they still wud have debut n may be before then under kohli 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

again u dnt understand the diff between debut n grooming

Debut - a player earns 

Grooming- thats what captain does over a period of time 

Shaw, pant , aggarwal all played coz of no choice left .....its not that kohli saw them and handpicked them

shaw was made to warm bench in eng

pant was made to warm bench for DK

aggarwal for vijay, rahul 

So understand the diff ...isme kohli ka koi contribution nhin....uske pass koi choice nhin thi

Had captain been rahane, ashwin or pujara they still wud have debut n may be before then under kohli 

Grroming lol  The guy picks them, backs them, gives them a role and good run of games.  After that they need to deliver to justofy being poicked more, we not academy team. 

What do you want him to do.  Announce will play for 1 year in any roile they wish with not being droped no matter what they do lol

Pant and Bumrah all been pit in team and had great run and role.  Plus Shaw would have got run.  All 3 being backe and given run.  Agarwal will get same.  What more you want?  You just moaning cos you miserbale and head is full of conspiraces and other delusional stuff

Grroming lol  The guy picks them, backs them, gives them a role and good run of games.  After that they need to deliver to justofy being poicked more, we not academy team. 

:hysterical: kohli n backing 

What do you want him to do.  Announce will play for 1 year in any roile they wish with not being droped no matter what they do lol

Better then making them feel 

no matter if ur perform dhawan n rphit will take ur place in test cricket without performing 

Pant and Bumrah all been pit in team and had great run and role.  Plus Shaw would have got run.  All 3 being backe and given run.  Agarwal will get same.  What more you want?  You just moaning cos you miserbale and head is full of conspiraces and other delusional stuff

Cud pant n bumrah been given any other role, their role is one n clear be it under anyone 

pant again is mishandled in LOI till now , u dnt need to tel bumrah anything

how is shaw backed, he made runs so needs no backing he earnd his place

Consipracy hahaha....ask karun nair about it or soon vihari 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:hysterical: kohli n backing 

Better then making them feel 

no matter if ur perform dhawan n rphit will take ur place in test cricket without performing 

Cud pant n bumrah been given any other role, their role is one n clear be it under anyone 

pant again is mishandled in LOI till now , u dnt need to tel bumrah anything

how is shaw backed, he made runs so needs no backing he earnd his place

Consipracy hahaha....ask karun nair about it or soon vihari 

They dont rate nair, frankly nor do I.  Deal with it.  Vihari opened as best option for the match, deal with it.

Pant being backed in tests and not setting world on fire at all yet.  Yet still being picked for long run, so suck it up

He drafted in Bumrah from no where, inspired pick and delivered.

He dropped Jadjea and Ashwin in odis, established big guns.  Brought in double wrist attack of Kuldepp and Chahal.  So you see all is not right with your conspiracy and agenda, holes in your road map

And yes shaw made runs and earned his place and backing.  Thats top level cricket buddy, you dont get in for free cos 20 year old!  What you want Kohli to do , stand outside colleges giving free lollipops?  Is this grooming you talking about?

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

They dont rate nair, frankly nor do I.  Deal with it.  Vihari opened as best option for the match, deal with it.

U dnt say that to a guy who scored a 300

Do they rate rohit n dhawan despite so many failures 

No vihari was not the best option , poor guy has jst opened in only 3 Fc games n u made him open to adjust a failure liek rohit for whom we have undone nair to . N stop spreading the liw that he batted at 3 in A -tours , he only batted in one innings rest batted at 4-5 ......now he has been made balli ka bakra 

Also was dropping vihari in adeilade for a failure like rohit justified , u call this backing . Dropping someone who made runs ( u wont answer this m pretty sure)

Parthiv was in team who has opened in overseas

Pant being backed in tests and not setting world on fire at all yet.  Yet still being picked for long run, so suck it up

What else is ur option 

He drafted in Bumrah from no where, inspired pick and delivered.

Bumrah was performing so well he wud have been drafted by anyone

He dropped Jadjea and Ashwin in odis, established big guns.  Brought in double wrist attack of Kuldepp and Chahal.  So you see all is not right with your conspiracy and agenda, holes in your road map

established but they were filing for long n LOI moved toi wrist spinners

it was requirement of the time 

N yet kuldeep has been made to warm benches so many times wrongly in LOI for chahal who is a lesser bowler

And yes shaw made runs and earned his place and backing.  Thats top level cricket buddy, you dont get in for free cos 20 year old!  What you want Kohli to do , stand outside colleges giving free lollipops?  Is this grooming you talking about?

this is where u need to go n read OP rather then ur delusions 

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Team is full of lots of new players now established in odis and test.  You want 11 new players all 21 and under every 4 months or you will say dont groom kids (why you obssessed with grooming kids all the time)

see when u cnt come up with answer

make an absurd statement on other person , did i say that some where

Clearly u wnt be able to justify how vihari, nair, rahul has been treated under kohli  so dnt even try........i have given logical supports in OP. If u wanna counter with logic go ahead

Also try justifying the special treatment to wrong players like dhawan n rohit which has denied others their chances

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Rahul has been given massive chance in tests, massive run.  I am big fan but you maoning like a bitch frankly cos lad aint scored and looking for excuses when its down to players to deliver under pressure.  But he not delivered, he has no one to blame but himself, score the runs and no issues.  He failed , Aggarwal comes in and takes the chance.  Dont blame kohli for Raul flopping, unless you think needs to give him a cuddle before start and end of play otherwise percived as not backing him if no cuddles!

Edited by King Tendulkar

Playing for India is pressure , prsssure and more pressure.  You get 2 or 3 game run in any format then deliver, dont blame skipper if flop and show nothing.  As players galore waiting to grab your slot if dont show anything as new player.

From under age groups to india team.  These boys used to pressure and need to perform or you will get axed.  If established and proven top perfomer at high level you get longer rope and longer run if not delivering.  But if new guy max you get is 3 games imo, you need to show something, otherwise ICF will demand the latest young pretty thing to be picked :phehe:

Raul 100% needed dropping.  Needs some ranji and A games, get in form then can come back.  I rate him but neeeds break, no one to blame but himslef for not scoring runs.  Sadly hit bad form and mentally went down hill from there.  Needs to be mentally stronger to deliver when not in perfect form

Gill will be in team after this coming WC.  Jadhav, Dhoni, Rayudu will be out.  New cycle will begin.  Will get a good run in odis I think.  Then progress in to test team.

Aggarwal should be in odi squad as back up opener imo

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Playing for India is pressure , prsssure and more pressure.  You get 2 or 3 game run in any format then deliver, dont blame skipper if flop and show nothing.  As players galore waiting to grab your slot if dont show anything as new player.

But vihari was dropped after making a 50 in england in next game for someone who didnt make runs for yrs 

NAir was dropped after making a 300 ...

sorry u fail , next point 

2-3 chances, kohli was backed on complete failure of eng tour in 2014

Let me not even count how much backing dhawan, rohit, yuvraj has gotten in odi

2-3 is rubbish chances 

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

From under age groups to india team.  These boys used to pressure and need to perform or you will get axed.  If established and proven top perfomer at high level you get longer rope and longer run if not delivering.  But if new guy max you get is 3 games imo, you need to show something, otherwise ICF will demand the latest young pretty thing to be picked :phehe:

here the performers get axing

remeber bhuvi dropped after 1st test in SA

Nair after 300

vihari after 50 

9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Raul 100% needed dropping.  Needs some ranji and A games, get in form then can come back.  I rate him but neeeds break, no one to blame but himslef for not scoring runs.  Sadly hit bad form and mentally went down hill from there.  Needs to be mentally stronger to deliver when not in perfect form

Ofcourse he did but not last yr when he was in top form n got injured n made a comeback to only be told that dhawan has taken his place on lanka bashing

shows how foolish coach n captain are who doesnt knw where lanka stands today