Australian commentators insult Mayank Agarwal and Ranji Trophy

tweaker

54 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He apologized later . Didn't you guys listen lol THey picked up on the backlash

They get different coverage in Insianthan the one we get here on Willow so they are listening to diff commies.

But its all good. I am still missing the old channel 9 team, but I like that fact Warmy and Gilly are there in this current line up. Mark Waigh can be a tool but then you want some guys who e not always talking good stuff about your teama

nd that makes the current commie team pretty good.

Aussies will be always like that .... how ever hard they try to suppress their instincts and be down to  earth guys. Now and then these type of  arrogant statements come from their mouths.Another in built trait in them is  to 'appologise after offending' which will keep it all back on track as per them.

4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

They get different coverage in Insianthan the one we get here on Willow so they are listening to diff commies.

But its all good. I am still missing the old channel 9 team, but I like that fact Warmy and Gilly are there in this current line up. Mark Waigh can be a tool but then you want some guys who e not always talking good stuff about your teama

O keefe was on the willow broadcast. Me and @vvvslaxman pointed that out when he was trying to be funny. You probably missed it.

There is constructive criticism and sure tounge in cheek is fine the way Warne was making fun of Vihari’s bowling in the 2nd test as just a random roll your arm insignificant bowler. That was fine coming from the g.o.a.t spinner.

This was below the belt.

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Many people expressed their anger on twitter.