What is Pakistan doing right in overseas tests that India is not?

Austin 3:!6

We should have won in SA. For me, that series will forever be remembered as a missed opportunity. Except for Pujara (partially)/ Kohli/Rahane (was dropped in the 1st two tests ... gosh!), not a single contribution from any other batsman. (Pandya did play well in the 1st test 1st inns and then flopped whole series).

2 minutes ago, Tridibans_16 said:

We should have won in SA. For me, that series will forever be remembered as a missed opportunity. Except for Pujara (partially)/ Kohli/Rahane (was dropped in the 1st two tests ... gosh!), not a single contribution from any other batsman. (Pandya did play well in the 1st test 1st inns and then flopped whole series).

Not only SA but also England. I forgot one obvious reason that Pakistan has a coach and India does not.

ICF reaches a new low.  A thread is started on what we can learn from the 7th ranked team in the world the chaotic paks lol

I mean really guys.  Do you have any shame or logic anymore

They just lost series at home to NZ, Lost to SL at home and drew with windies at home.  They are awful.  Yet we say look at them we must copy them.  They have had a hald decnt day but are now basically 100-5.

Guys really lol  Nealry as tragic as thread as Kohli worst skipper in cricket history which had the geeks wading in with support.

And you jokers do peition on manju.  Jeez the irony

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Pak dont have to play SAF with Ngidi,philander,Morne,Abd

I think i have put decent enough factors that went against India that Pak has not to deal with

Oh dear.  I forgot about Morne in my post.  So basically 4 key players missing.  How come Morne is not playing.  Injured ?

4 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Oh dear.  I forgot about Morne in my post.  So basically 4 key players missing.  How come Morne is not playing.  Injured ?

Morne has retired right after India tour

Sala,Kallis too retired last time when we toured there, making it way too easy for the forthcoming Aussies then

India the unlucky team,lol

In Sa

we dropped Rahane for Rohit , Rahane is one of the best player of pace n bounce we have

about his bad form, that was in subcontinet and he showed in 3rd test on tough pitch how comfortable was he.....so had rahane played those 2 test ....he wud have surely scored in one innings n made a diff .

So captain coach doesnt understand the difference in condition

We also played pappu patel who dropped around 5-6 catches 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N if we are forgetting that we didnt play any practice games in SA and had may 1-2 net sessions, pak did play a practice game in SA 

and played a few in England

shows how overconfident captain n coach were, we didnt prepare like No. 1 team 

Selective memory ? We took all our India A bowlers to south africa. 

Pak does relatively well in the first test (may be the opposition underestimates them) and then loses steam. Ind starts poorly and is on the back foot straight away .... For a change, we did well to win the first tests in Aus (thanks to Puj) or we would have been 0-2 now, playing to draw the series 

Another factor is that fans in general expect great things from Ind and poor things from Pak, and when those expectations are not met, you would think one team is doing better than the other