Priyank Panchal next guy to back from the great Ranji Trophy?

Guy operner for Gujuirat  Proper opening bat.  Seen him bat quite a few times.  Looks good, very goo, proper player.  28 years old and finished product now.  Real shame not on away A tours, crazy actually

Gunned it last years Ranji, scored buckets.  This Ranji is top run scorer I think taking out pants Plate players.  Really good bat, proper opener

Poor thinking not to have him on A tours .  But 28 thats 5/6 years service for India if good.  One to look at .  Must play India A

Yes Gill also lurking.  But his lad one to look and see.  Over looked weirdly and not played any rep teams

Edited by King Tendulkar
21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Need to see Mavi and Nagarcoti. Want to see them fit and bowling 148 and bat and score 40 runs. An Eng 2.0 so to say we will need them next season when we tour Sena. 

They are prospects no doubts.  But well behind in pace bowing que to play for India imo.  Mavi done poor in FC games I have seen and Nagaokoti not even playd any FC this year as injured

Both should be In A tours maybe to aid development

When watching UP who Mavi and Rajpoot play for.  Rajpoor has massivley out bolwed him.  You watch both in same match its easy to see which guy is better and one to play for India at this moment in time. 

Think Mavi need 1 or 2 years more under belt beofre ready.  Avesh, Rajpoot , aaaron, sandeep warrrier and Siraj next on list imo

21 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

They are prospects no doubts.  But well behind in pace bowing que to play for India imo.  Mavi done poor in FC games I have seen and Nagaokoti not even playd any FC this year as injured

Both should be In A tours maybe to aid development

When watching UP who Mavi and Rajpoot play for.  Rajpoor has massivley out bolwed him.  You watch both in same match its easy to see which guy is better and one to play for India at this moment in time. 

Think Mavi need 1 or 2 years more under belt beofre ready.  Avesh, Rajpoot , aaaron, sandeep warrrier and Siraj next on list imo

Just seeing sheen guy for pak these two guys so comfortably outbowled him. 

For some reason was picked for India A only nice and then openers like Samarth and  Easwaran have been consistently preferred. Did Dravid not like what he saw? 

His 100 vs Mumbai in a chase of 240 on day 4 was an exceptional knock. Based on that alone, he should be next India A squad along with Shubman Gill.

Akshat Reddy, Hyderabad captain, is another one piling on the runs as an opener. Tons of FC experience and a great record 4600 runs@48. Should be on the radar as well.

2 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Shubman Gill, need to develop someone to take over from Kohli. 

Genuinley think some people in this forum need psychiatric help lol  Now someone wants Kohi the batsman replaced , I mean ffs , this is stuff for mental instituitions.

Mate no offence, go to a brothel and ease the tension.  Or failing that use the internet.  Would say go out and find a girl but trying to be realistic with solutions

54 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Panchal failed when he played for India A. KL Rahul has the highest average for an opener in ranji trophy for last two to three years.

dude, Rahul has played only about 6 ranji matches in the last four years and that average isn't something to boast about either

19 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Genuinley think some people in this forum need psychiatric help lol  Now someone wants Kohi the batsman replaced , I mean ffs , this is stuff for mental instituitions.

Mate no offence, go to a brothel and ease the tension.  Or failing that use the internet.  Would say go out and find a girl but trying to be realistic with solutions

Learn to read mate: DEVELOP Someone to TAKE OVER from not replaced.

I meant to take the torch as next superstar batsman of world, what Kohli took from Tendulkar. What Shubman should take from Kohli as being the best batsman. By the time Kohli is near retirement, SHubman should be in mid 20s. You learn from being with the best. 

Edited by wanted_desi
23 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Sorry I get the following vibe when I watched him bat a bit a year ago :

Another (only) domestic legend in making? 

I watched him fair bit live.  Sorry specific why you say this only domestic legend.  Looked quality to me.  All the shots, no blocker (not bad thing if was), top scorer for gujjus in this years vijay hazare as well so shows stroke making abilty (average of 40 in List A)

Again point is this.  Not saying put him in India team right now.  But totally puzzling not been in A team last 12 to 18 months to have good look at him and develop him.  No high profile as never been for IPL team so no hyke behind him?

Guys banging it in Ranji for 4 to 5 years consistently every year and not on radar.  Bonkers really.  Out scoring all the guys hyped on ICF every year

Ps was told by many agarwal not good enough after they saw him.  Puzzled by this as always looked quality to me and so it proved for Mayank