Shastri 1-0 ICF !!!

velu

22 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Funny you say that because Dhoni always kept talking about how the process was important and not the result in most of his post match interviews. How can Thala be wrong da?

but if we keep winning , we can’t counter shastri ..

i tend to believe now that this is our best traveling side  

Just now, velu said:

but if we keep winning , we can’t counter shastri ..

i tend to believe now that this is our best traveling side  

It is definitely the best bowling side I have seen for India in a long, long time. The pace attack is arguably India's best ever. Batting is still too weak though, and that India didn't win at least one of SA/Eng series was down to Shastri/Kohli decisions.

Man for man, I don't think this Indian side is better than the good Indian sides circa 09-10....Our batting then crapped all over this one Kohli notwithstanding. Zaheer was really good for those 2-3 years but the other bowlers were largely average. That's where the current team is better. Ashwin/Jadeja/whoever is much better than Harbhajan and the pace attack is miles better than anything we had then Zaheer notwithstanding. The main reason this side looks better than

1.Gambhir

2. Sehwag

3. Dravid

4. Tendulkar

5. Laxman

6. Dhoni

+ bowlers

is because the other teams are weaker as well now. 

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Funny you say that because Dhoni always kept talking about how the process was important and not the result in most of his post match interviews. How can Thala be wrong da?

Dhoni never said results aren't important. You always need right process to get the right results but it's the process that was the problem in itself.

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Man for man, I don't think this Indian side is better than the good Indian sides circa 09-10....Our batting then crapped all over this one Kohli notwithstanding. Zaheer was really good for those 2-3 years but the other bowlers were largely average. That's where the current team is better. Ashwin/Jadeja/whoever is much better than Harbhajan and the pace attack is miles better than anything we had then Zaheer notwithstanding. The main reason this side looks better than

1.Gambhir

2. Sehwag

3. Dravid

4. Tendulkar

5. Laxman

6. Dhoni

+ bowlers

is because the other teams are weaker as well now. 

That batting lineup along with current bowling attack would have been enough to give any side nightmares.

14 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

We will win inspite of Bewda and Kohli in that case.

.. and no openers and only 1 or two batsman supporting virat. 

If if only Pujara had batted the way he is in SA series we would have won it and run England really close.

this is an argument of convenience. Look at past thread were people wrote in length why coach is nothing but a cheerleader. Now the same people have problem with Ravi. 

I dont one understand why are people so bitter about India winning ?