Tim Paine To Rishab Pant on the Stump Mic

Rasgulla

Do you call this high level? lol this average nobody temporary captain of australia is barking too much. It seems kohli and pant triggered him very much when he was batting. lol I did not know that this joker was already married.

If i was in the place of pant i would have said " i will take care of your wife and you take care of our kids"

Edited by nagraj85
11 minutes ago, nagraj85 said:

Do you call this high level? lol this average nobody temporary captain of australia is barking too much. It seems kohli and pant triggered him very much when he was batting. lol I did not know that this joker was already married.

If i was in the place of pant i would have said " i will take care of your wife and you take care of our kids"

Why go down to that level?

Did he bring any one's family into the banter?

Everything till now has been clean banter.

Pant gave it to them and he is taking the same in good spirit.

That is the way it should be.

11 minutes ago, GolGappe said:

Verbals get intensified against Pant whenever he comes on to bat. Most opposition captains realize if this guy sticks around for 20-25 overs, he can change the whole momentum of the game.

Everybody is going ga-ga over Paine's PG-13 sledging. I just find it cheesy.

When Aus team is so crap, they need something, anything to latch on to and make themselves feel good.  Look at the stark reality, their "batsmen" are shyte.  They don't have any options in the bench or their domestic cricket.  They are getting spanked at home by a team they historically don't respect.  They need all the "laughs" they can get.  

32 minutes ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Good clean stuff. Pant in Aus 2nd innings:  "Would love to babysit Timmy's kids, maybe I can teach them some cricketing skills their dad doesn't have. Come onnnnnnn, let's go....."

It's all good. Paine is witty. Pant is not witty and on the spot and probably lacks the English skills to come back at him like that impromptu. Actually Bewda would have and he did that to Merv Hughes during the 91-92 tour. 

2 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

It's all good. Paine is witty. Pant is not witty and on the spot and probably lacks the English skills to come back at him like that impromptu. Actually Bewda would have and he did that to Merv Hughes during the 91-92 tour. 

Impromptu kyon?  Paine will bat tomorrow and someone should forward this thread to Pant :-)!!!  

Bewda toh tracer bullet hai yaar!

Edited by ExtremeBrainfade
2 hours ago, nagraj85 said:

A typical disgusting Indian man, get your mind out of the gutter, Paine in no way got personal but you are typical of the Indian male mindset towards women.

50 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

A typical disgusting Indian man, get your mind out of the gutter, Paine in no way got personal but you are typical of the Indian male mindset towards women.

Lady that is not a fair comment. Lot of us have have disagreed with that comment and supported Tim here. We are all lovers of the game and a sample of one does not represent 1 billion.

And we are glad to have you here. Welcome.

Calm down. It’s light hearted stuff. Thank God Pant did not stoop down to your level.