Tim Paine To Rishab Pant on the Stump Mic

Rasgulla

15 hours ago, beetle said:

Why go down to that level?

Did he bring any one's family into the banter?

Everything till now has been clean banter.

Pant gave it to them and he is taking the same in good spirit.

That is the way it should be.

many times family has been bought into the banter by the cricketers. For e.g mcgrath once asked some zimbabwe cricketer eddo brandes  that " why are you so fat" to which he replied " because every time i make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit"

you must be knowing the famous mcgrath sarwan incident too.

also these aussies only understand this language. There is nothing offensive in it for the aussies. It's routine thing for them.

13 hours ago, OzGirl said:

A typical disgusting Indian man, get your mind out of the gutter, Paine in no way got personal but you are typical of the Indian male mindset towards women.

your aussie and white men are the most disgusting men in the world. They raped poor aboriginal women and Maoris and occupied their land. Even now all top countries in rape in this world are USA, sweden and UK.

Even my white gf hates this mentality of white men.

Also this thing which i have said has already been said by some aussie or brit cricketer before in olden days.

41 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He said about his wife and Pant babysitting his child while they are out for a movie.

He said he would take his wife for a movie.  As you know in heat of moment and as been seen in past, the wife sledging becomes pretty nasty. Examples: Warner - DeKock and McGrath - Lara ?.  Next time it could be a more offensive sledge...who knows.  Anyways it's his wife.....upto him whether to continue with the sledges and getting reverted.

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

No...Pant is barely eligible for marriage.

He said Pant can baby sit his kids while he goes out with his wife ( his own wife :p:)

Aah okay, i thought he wanted to take Pant's wife out for movie. :giggle:  Yeh bhi koi sledge hai, apni wife ko haq se leke jana chahiye, pant ko kya poochna. :facepalm:Pant baby sitting na kare, to bacchon ko bhi le jao movie. :laugh:

Edited by Straight Drive
1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The one rattled is Paine. Pant started it in the1st Test and is doing how he began. Paine started this series with saint like lectures onelite honesty and all that crap but had to go back to his instinct.

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted. 

12 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted

So Paine saying Pant should babysit is not personal ? :lol: What's with some of these Indian losers who defend whatever foreigners do and criticize whatever Indians do ? Self loathing much. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

So Paine saying Pant should babysit is not personal ? :lol: What's with some of these Indian losers who defend whatever foreigners do and criticize whatever Indians do ? Self loathing much. :lol: 

Exactly my thoughts. We have the most self-hating losers in the entire world. They want to prove how broad minded they are by doing this. Just for e.g nagraj85 was banned from this site for no fault of his. Whereas the foreigners who make dirty comments on indians are not banned here. What a shame.