Rasgulla

Tim Paine To Rishab Pant on the Stump Mic

Do you call this high level? lol this average nobody temporary captain of australia is barking too much. It seems kohli and pant triggered him very much when he was batting. lol I did not know that this joker was already married.

If i was in the place of pant i would have said " i will take care of your wife and you take care of our kids"

Edited by nagraj85

11 minutes ago, nagraj85 said:

Do you call this high level? lol this average nobody temporary captain of australia is barking too much. It seems kohli and pant triggered him very much when he was batting. lol I did not know that this joker was already married.

If i was in the place of pant i would have said " i will take care of your wife and you take care of our kids"

Why go down to that level?

Did he bring any one's family into the banter?

Everything till now has been clean banter.

Pant gave it to them and he is taking the same in good spirit.

That is the way it should be.

11 minutes ago, GolGappe said:

Verbals get intensified against Pant whenever he comes on to bat. Most opposition captains realize if this guy sticks around for 20-25 overs, he can change the whole momentum of the game.

Everybody is going ga-ga over Paine's PG-13 sledging. I just find it cheesy.

When Aus team is so crap, they need something, anything to latch on to and make themselves feel good.  Look at the stark reality, their "batsmen" are shyte.  They don't have any options in the bench or their domestic cricket.  They are getting spanked at home by a team they historically don't respect.  They need all the "laughs" they can get.  

32 minutes ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

Good clean stuff. Pant in Aus 2nd innings:  "Would love to babysit Timmy's kids, maybe I can teach them some cricketing skills their dad doesn't have. Come onnnnnnn, let's go....."

It's all good. Paine is witty. Pant is not witty and on the spot and probably lacks the English skills to come back at him like that impromptu. Actually Bewda would have and he did that to Merv Hughes during the 91-92 tour. 

2 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

It's all good. Paine is witty. Pant is not witty and on the spot and probably lacks the English skills to come back at him like that impromptu. Actually Bewda would have and he did that to Merv Hughes during the 91-92 tour. 

Impromptu kyon?  Paine will bat tomorrow and someone should forward this thread to Pant :-)!!!  

Bewda toh tracer bullet hai yaar!

Edited by ExtremeBrainfade

2 hours ago, nagraj85 said:

A typical disgusting Indian man, get your mind out of the gutter, Paine in no way got personal but you are typical of the Indian male mindset towards women.

50 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

A typical disgusting Indian man, get your mind out of the gutter, Paine in no way got personal but you are typical of the Indian male mindset towards women.

Lady that is not a fair comment. Lot of us have have disagreed with that comment and supported Tim here. We are all lovers of the game and a sample of one does not represent 1 billion.

And we are glad to have you here. Welcome.

Calm down. It’s light hearted stuff. Thank God Pant did not stoop down to your level.

11 hours ago, OzGirl said:

What is that holier than thou attitude?

Like the aussies have never gone down that route...:rolleyes:

Are you sure you are not an Indian feminist? Typical disgusting Indian male....the most generalized phrase of the year. [emoji849]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, beetle said:

Why go down to that level?

Did he bring any one's family into the banter?

Everything till now has been clean banter.

Pant gave it to them and he is taking the same in good spirit.

That is the way it should be.

many times family has been bought into the banter by the cricketers. For e.g mcgrath once asked some zimbabwe cricketer eddo brandes  that " why are you so fat" to which he replied " because every time i make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit"

you must be knowing the famous mcgrath sarwan incident too.

also these aussies only understand this language. There is nothing offensive in it for the aussies. It's routine thing for them.

13 hours ago, OzGirl said:

your aussie and white men are the most disgusting men in the world. They raped poor aboriginal women and Maoris and occupied their land. Even now all top countries in rape in this world are USA, sweden and UK.

Even my white gf hates this mentality of white men.

Also this thing which i have said has already been said by some aussie or brit cricketer before in olden days.

41 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He said about his wife and Pant babysitting his child while they are out for a movie.

He said he would take his wife for a movie.  As you know in heat of moment and as been seen in past, the wife sledging becomes pretty nasty. Examples: Warner - DeKock and McGrath - Lara ?.  Next time it could be a more offensive sledge...who knows.  Anyways it's his wife.....upto him whether to continue with the sledges and getting reverted.

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

No...Pant is barely eligible for marriage.

He said Pant can baby sit his kids while he goes out with his wife ( his own wife :p:)

Aah okay, i thought he wanted to take Pant's wife out for movie. :giggle:  Yeh bhi koi sledge hai, apni wife ko haq se leke jana chahiye, pant ko kya poochna. :facepalm:Pant baby sitting na kare, to bacchon ko bhi le jao movie. :laugh:

Edited by Straight Drive

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

Aah okay, i thought he wanted to take Pant's wife out for movie. :giggle:  Yeh bhi koi sledge hai, apni wife ko haq se leke jana chahiye, pant ko kya poochna. :facepalm:

He was asking if pant can babysit....probably coz Pant is a bachcha and older kids often take up baby sitting jobs.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The one rattled is Paine. Pant started it in the1st Test and is doing how he began. Paine started this series with saint like lectures onelite honesty and all that crap but had to go back to his instinct.

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted. 

12 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted

So Paine saying Pant should babysit is not personal ? :lol: What's with some of these Indian losers who defend whatever foreigners do and criticize whatever Indians do ? Self loathing much. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

So Paine saying Pant should babysit is not personal ? :lol: What's with some of these Indian losers who defend whatever foreigners do and criticize whatever Indians do ? Self loathing much. :lol: 

Exactly my thoughts. We have the most self-hating losers in the entire world. They want to prove how broad minded they are by doing this. Just for e.g nagraj85 was banned from this site for no fault of his. Whereas the foreigners who make dirty comments on indians are not banned here. What a shame.

15 hours ago, OzGirl said:

I'm sure you must be some disgusting indian women with inferiority complex living in australia that's why got triggered by a harmless little comment made for fun.

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted. 

If he is giving it back what's the problem in that even if he was slogging he did make 32 odd runs for the team Gulla bhai why so much hate for Pant?

19 hours ago, kubrickian said:

How is that personal ? He is 21 yr ffs. Stop acting like he is 18. Not my fault you can't see the difference between banter and getting personal. Like I said some of us Indians are piss poor with banter. You are a prime example for it. 

16 hours ago, Switchblade said:

If he is giving it back what's the problem in that even if he was slogging he did make 32 odd runs for the team Gulla bhai why so much hate for Pant?

Who asked him to keep quiet ? When did I ever say that ? All I said was Paine was funny while pant was getting personal. That's it. There is no hatred there... Hate him for what anyway ? You are saying that like I have some beef with that guy in real life. :cantstop:

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Who asked him to keep quiet ? When did I ever say that ? All I said was Paine was funny while pant was getting personal. That's it. There is no hatred there... Hate him for what anyway ? You are saying that like I have some beef with that guy in real life. :cantstop:

When someone asks you to baby sit is it not personal ?

23 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How was was it personal when he said that they have a temporary captain I am glad he gave it back to him at least support him where he should be rather than criticizing him.