Playing 11 for Sydney Test

zen

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Assuming spin-aiding conditions and an injured Ashwin.

1. Mayank

2. Vihari  /  Rohit

3. Pujara

4. Kohli

5. Rahane

6. Pant

7. Pandya

8. Jadeja

9. Kuldeep

10. Shami

11. Bumrah

--  3  pacers and 2 spinners.

--  Decent batting till 8

I like this XI just because it doesn't have that doofus Ishant

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I dnt wanna change anything, but will still like to think over ashwin/pandya........due to our bowlers workload throughout the series 

Blimey so all the words and words words slaughtering this that and anything.  You get chance to name team as per your exact wishes and you pick same as Kohli/Shastri.  Cant make this **** up lol

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Blimey so all the words and words words slaughtering this that and anything.  You get chance to name team as per your exact wishes and you pick same as Kohli/Shastri.  Cant make this **** up lol

Yedda hai tu isiliye , what is so difficult understand in this 

also how am i thinking like them coz i believe in continuity more then chopping n changing. I wrote this after 1st test also that playing rohit was wrong ahead of vihari but now that u have give him a fair run.  2 wrongs dont make one right

My team.  Picking team which I think best chance of winning, dont care about fair not fair and development projects.  All I care about is the mother land winning historic test series in oz.

One change only.  Vihari out as his short ball issues too much, they will bomb him next match.  I am picking Vijay for a farewell test game for India, Shaw and Agarwal will be opening pair moving forwards.  Last innings got 20 odd and was best he looked for 12 months, so in he comes and hope he can get 30 odd in 90 balls.

Rohit stays for one last game, cant drop him as scored runs.  Panday for him is serious considertaion as adds to bowling but sticking with Maggi man.  Anyoine who wants to open with him is nuts, will be walking wicket as cant play moving ball, we cant be 10-1

Edited by King Tendulkar
7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ok close the forum down.  Its her time of the month.  She cant do 2 things at same tme and thinks she is now part of team india and needs to focus on wickets needed

Well, every single day is your time of the month for your verbal diarrhea

So maybe we do have to close forum briefly to stop your stench.

7 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Yeah sure, you are bowling for India.

We can do two things simultaneously on here. ffs

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ok close the forum down.  Its her time of the month.  She cant do 2 things at same tme and thinks she is now part of team india and needs to focus on wickets needed

:rotfl: :rofl: :lol: