The Accidental Prime Minister | Official Trailer | Releasing January 11 2019

rkt.india

On 12/29/2018 at 7:41 PM, wanted_desi said:

Produced by BJP. 

Whats up with Anupam's robotic movements. I know everyone is going gaga over his acting, but to me he overdid it. 

It's not produced by BJP. Producer is hansal Mehta who is a known BJP hater. I would say produced by MMS fans.

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's not produced by BJP. Producer is hansal Mehta who is a known BJP hater. I would say produced by MMS fans.

MMS got fans to spend any amount of money showing him in good light? I really got my doubts. This movie doesn't even show MMS in good light, but as a weak puppet. This movie's main purpose is to hit Rahul/Sonia Gandhi, and movie is being promoted by BJP as well. 

MMS got fans to spend any amount of money showing him in good light? I really got my doubts. This movie doesn't even show MMS in good light, but as a weak puppet. This movie's main purpose is to hit Rahul/Sonia Gandhi, and movie is being promoted by BJP as well. 
Even if its promoted by BJP what is your problem? Everyone have right to freedom of expression, correct na? If Congress official twitter handle can promote AIB spoof on Demonetization, if Shashi Tharoor can publish a book on Modi's role in Gujrat riots just before elections, BJP has every right as well. Dont think much bruv.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 12/29/2018 at 10:24 PM, FischerTal said:

If it hits the right note, it will definitely help produce sympathy for MMS and hatred for family since it is based on book by his media advisor

Many people do have a soft spot for him, including me. This won't change lots of preconceived notions or false narratives about him, these days people want to see (in some cases) they need to believe in. Classic case - Trump & MAGA.

7 hours ago, beetle said:

Don't care who made or promoted.

The country needs to know how the govt was run during congress rule .

No time better than election time to do it.

Does it matter? Will we really know the truth about Partition (Nehru) or Shastri's assassination, Bofors or Rafale alleged scams? Coming from a state that's turned to Congress this year, even though I didn't vote for them, I know that on the ground BJP/Congress are all the same, although at the macro level there are some intriguing policy differences.

Edited by R!TTER

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Even if its promoted by BJP what is your problem? Everyone have right to freedom of expression, correct na? If Congress official twitter handle can promote AIB spoof on Demonetization, if Shashi Tharoor can publish a book on Modi's role in Gujrat riots just before elections, BJP has every right as well. Dont think much bruv.

I don't have any problem with it. I am just stating what reason could be behind the movie. Simple!  

12 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Important thing to realize is that MMS was never really a strong politician, neither was he interested in being one. He is of the class of politicians who are the beurocrat-politicians : a very rare and respectable breed, that are often mis-cast and given too much on their plate or spot-light or never ever heard of ( this is their best case scenario). The type who are career professionals/beurocrats who get fed up with the politican machinery or see that certain systemic changes are needed, so enter politics, in hopes of AFFECTING those changes.  

MMS was primarily an economist professional, most interested in economic survival and prosperity of India. That was his bread and butter and focus for most of his life - he did it spectacularly enough to get noticed and a series of events pushed him into the hot-seat where power-play, power alliances and politicking is the king, with any and all other skills secondary. Ofcourse, he will never be a strong politician like Indira or Advani, Modi or Jyoti Basu. Just like these guys will have their chaddis in a knot if asked to do the same job Manmohan did with the economics. 

So calling him a weak puppet, is selling him short massively. He did the best he could in an alien world to him - the field of political hot-seat. 

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Do you believe the same about PK movie that every one has the right to freedom of expression and nothing wrong with PK?

Do you believe the same about PK movie that every one has the right to freedom of expression and nothing wrong with PK?
PK movie mocked hindu religion. This movie is a biopic and nothing to do with religion. So its a wrong comparison.

But bcoz you made this comparions, so let me tell you. Its bcoz hindus are secular by default, it not only allowed movie like PK to run India but became a blockbuster hit. If it was any other religion we all know the consequences. Remember how they bombed down Charlie Hebdo office in Paris?

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

PK movie mocked hindu religion. This movie is a biopic and nothing to do with religion. So its a wrong comparison.

So, you believe that freedom of expression is allowed in Politics only, while Religions are above any criticism and freedom of expression. 

Am I right?

But bcoz you made this comparions, so let me tell you. Its bcoz hindus are secular by default,

It may be about normal Hindus. But RW Hindus of today don't seem to be secular from any angle. 

If it was any other religion we all know the consequences. Remember how they bombed down Charlie Hebdo office in Paris?

It would be a shame for Hinduism and Hindus to hide behind Islam and Muslims, which are pure evil when it comes to freedom of expression and criticism.

Edited by Alam_dar