Riley Meredith - New Aus Pace Sensation

SK_IH

How many test level bowlers though. Billy Stan Lake, Counter Nile and Behrendoff the left armer all hit 140+ but none can fit in to the test side.

They are still stuck with the old work horse Siddle.

Pattinson I mean did he fall from a horse playing polo or something, he has been injured for like ever.

There was these other bowlers like  Bird and  some other guy  called  Paris who played tests. Turned out to be absolute duds.

Edited by maniac
7 hours ago, maniac said:

How many test level bowlers though. Billy Stan Lake, Counter Nile and Behrendoff the left armer all hit 140+ but none can fit in to the test side.

Pattinson I mean did he fall from a horse playing polo or something, he has been injured for like ever.

There was these other bowlers like  Bird and  some other guy  called  Paris who played tests. Turned out to be absolute duds.

You need sustained pace & accuracy at test level to succeed... Billy Stan Lake, Counter Nile and Behrendoff are all injury prone and dont think they can bowl upwards of 10 overs in a day. 

8 hours ago, maniac said:

Behrendorf is 135 bowler.