Sign in to follow this  
Switchblade

Shubman Gill keen to make every post a winner

25 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I am telling you guys this guy is the most talented player i have been following since his U19 days,his technique is way better than Shaw.the selectors have to pick him right away 

He looks special to me ,as well....

His front foot short hand jab to the leg side is special ..... he plays this shot effortlessly....

Other batsmen who used to play his shot with such disdain and majestically was Ricky Ponting..

So bad, he is not from Mumbai....

Even-then selectors will not have an option but select him at some point of time...

56 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Will the world cup squad be announced before or after IPL. 

If he can notch up a century or two this season he will be hard to ignore 

For 2015 WC, the squads had to be submitted with ICC by 11th Jan , WC started from 14th Feb, so basically squads will have to be announced by 3rd 4th week of April, middle of IPL.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Yoda-esque said:

Cant wait to see this guy in the team.

He seems to have it all.

for a youngster of his age, he has a very complete game. I think he can handle bounce very well in particular. looking at his style, I have some concerns about him on raging turners - but this applies to nearly everyone these days.

6 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Hopefully he is selected in the ODI team, I better chance to draft him in since K L Rahul is left out of possibly two tours now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manish Pandey, Iyer etc ahead in queue. 

Knowing MSK he might even give Manoj Tiwary a comeback 

Manish Pandey, Iyer etc ahead in queue. 
Knowing MSK he might even give Manoj Tiwary a comeback 

They should take some risk & try out a youngster. Iyer & Pandey have not fared well against top quality bowling teams, have deficiencies in the technique. Shubman is a correct player who can score briskly & doesn’t throw alway his wicket.

They should take some risk & try out a youngster. Iyer & Pandey have not fared well against top quality bowling teams, have deficiencies in the technique. Shubman is a correct player who can score briskly & doesn’t throw alway his wicket.

And also shaw

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk