Pant 1 - Tendulkar 0 : Number of series winning tons in Aus

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Dhoni fans in morining.  Kohli better skipper.  Pant better keeper.  Bad times for worshippers of the false idol

ps shoudl not dhoni fans be bigger fans of India then dhoni? 

Firstly, it is "mourning" and not morining - perhaps Mumbai Indians fans like yourself would do better to invest more time in education than on trying to play Sherlock Holmes because - frankly - you are terrible at that.

Just so you know, I have been one of Dhoni's biggest critics on the forum. You can ask velu about it. That doesn't mean we have a go at Dhoni when he's not even in the test side. I believe Dhoni should be booted from LOIs but your darling "best skipper Kohli" will not allow it to happen, just like he keeps picking that useless Nohut outside of Asia in tests.

Pant better keeper? lol. He might go on to be one, but he's a below average keeper at present - he might be a better test batsman than Dhoni, though.

The only "worshippers" are those who have "King" in their username. Bigger fans of India you say? YOU have the name of a player (Tendulkar - who carried on selfishly in tests for 2 years past his sell-by date at the detriment of Indian cricket) in your username and I have INDIA. Try harder, kid.

5 minutes ago, velu said:

Absolutely fine. 

But remember, Dhoni has got a MoM in the wc finals , but sachin has got nothing to show :phehe: 

Wonderful achievement. Don’t be so heartbroken to remember every little Dhoni record to make you feel better.

A 21 year old, in his first 6 months in Test cricket, had showed the true level of Dhoni in Tests . A sensible 38 year old would have retired out of this shame from all formats and passed on the baton

8 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Wonderful achievement. Don’t be so heartbroken to remember every little Dhoni record to make you feel better.

A 21 year old, in his first 6 months in Test cricket, had showed the true level of Dhoni in Tests . A sensible 38 year old would have retired out of this shame from all formats and passed on the baton

i would take getting MoM in WC finals than scoring a match losing 100 vs BD :p:

47 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Pant's place was blocked by tendiya for long long time. Kid could have make his debut at 14 but selfish man used his Mumbai influence to keep him out. 

Op must be the hundredth fake id generated by electronic machine like you..

Shamelessly bringing irrelevant topics into discussions when you can't defend  the most useless wicket keeper bat in test matches for India..pant is hell-bent in exposing that fraudster now. Deal with it!

Warning:,Kindly refresh your c.p.u. Now.

BOT... :phehe:

3 hours ago, velu said:

it also doesn't change the fact that none of the 100s by sachin resulted in indian win :p: 

2 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Firstly, it is "mourning" and not morining - perhaps Mumbai Indians fans like yourself would do better to invest more time in education than on trying to play Sherlock Holmes because - frankly - you are terrible at that.

Just so you know, I have been one of Dhoni's biggest critics on the forum. You can ask velu about it. That doesn't mean we have a go at Dhoni when he's not even in the test side. I believe Dhoni should be booted from LOIs but your darling "best skipper Kohli" will not allow it to happen, just like he keeps picking that useless Nohut outside of Asia in tests.

Pant better keeper? lol. He might go on to be one, but he's a below average keeper at present - he might be a better test batsman than Dhoni, though.

The only "worshippers" are those who have "King" in their username. Bigger fans of India you say? YOU have the name of a player (Tendulkar - who carried on selfishly in tests for 2 years past his sell-by date at the detriment of Indian cricket) in your username and I have INDIA. Try harder, kid.

1 hour ago, velu said:

Absolutely fine. 

But remember, Dhoni has got a MoM in the wc finals , but sachin has got nothing to show :phehe: 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Stop lying:giggle: He showed the world his bat wouldn't work during pressure situations:rotfl: 

58 minutes ago, velu said:

i would take getting MoM in WC finals than scoring a match losing 100 vs BD :p:

Burn :flame: Pwned :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. Absolute GOLD. No comebacks :phehe:.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Op must be the hundredth fake id generated by electronic machine like you..

Shamelessly bringing irrelevant topics into discussions when you can't defend  the most useless wicket keeper bat in test matches for India..pant is hell-bent in exposing that fraudster now. Deal with it!

Warning:,Kindly refresh your c.p.u. Now.

BOT... :phehe:

I have no idea when you joined this forum, but I have been here for YEARS. Prove your accusations if you have more guts than some of our chokers in WC finals.

Now, Dhoni may be the worst player ever - but at least he ensured that little Tendy's dream to finally win a WC for INDIA wouldn't go in vain when the Master Blaster choked again in a WC final. For that alone, Tendu would trade all his tons. 

Edited by Dil Dil India
1 hour ago, Dil Dil India said:

I have no idea when you joined this forum, but I have been here for YEARS. Prove your accusations if you have more guts than some of our chokers in WC finals.

Now, Dhoni may be the worst player ever - but at least he ensured that little Tendy's dream to finally win a WC for INDIA wouldn't go in vain when the Master Blaster choked again in a WC final. For that alone, Tendu would trade all his tons. 

sorry, Dhoni came in on dew infested Wankhede stadium with hard work already done by Kohli, SRT and Gambhir. SRT is an opening bat to Malinga- different to facing old ball with dew. Sehwag also got out to Malinga in that match- same Sehwag who bashed McGrath and Lee around all over Joburg in 2003 WC final. Only threat that match was Malinga with new ball- Thissara, Kulasekera and Murali/Randhiv (on dew) were just cannon fodder. MSD was just around to take the credit. Story of MSDs careers realy-l Selfless promotion ahead of man of the series Yuvraj who would have picked off the runs anyway. BTW, would India have even got to the final had it not been for SRTs contribution in groups, quarters and semis? What was MSDs contribution in the QFs and semis? If it weren't for Sachin, MSD would be collecting tickets again in Ranchi train station. 

Edited by mancalledsting