Mental happiness state of ICFers

What is the current mental state of happiness for people who were following cricket since 2000? This was impossible to think of, defeating the dragon in their den. Although the dragon is lizard now in terms of batting, still cannot believe what has transpired over past 1 month. Particularly TM selection policies, which was more or less under control in this tour.

P.S.: will delete thread if there is a fear of zinx. But we should have a little bit of faith in our bowling. Ind have not failed to win more than 80% time last 10 years when they have scored 600.

3 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

What is the current mental state of happiness for people who were following cricket since 2000? This was impossible to think of, defeating the dragon in their den. Although the dragon is lizard now in terms of batting, still cannot believe what has transpired over past 1 month. Particularly TM selection policies, which was more or less under control in this tour.

P.S.: will delete thread if there is a fear of zinx. But we should have a little bit of faith in our bowling. Ind have not failed to win more than 80% time last 10 years when they have scored 600.

perth had very bad selection. otherwise there was a decent chance of winning it.

I slept late and woke up late. Like reaching work early but reached really late, also because may be its Fridah morning but serious memtal state is that we are chasing history and almost there but just have to play simple smart cricket for next three days. 

It will take worst of the worst blunder to deny this which I can’t see ever happening.

We are finally going to win in Australia.

I knew Kohli’s India test side will make it happen one day due to his love for fast bowling. You only need to be a true fan to support a captain who likes fast bowling. 

Its happening guys. Just matter of few days. 

14 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

This is my current mental state:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqoRlm3C9Q8

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I slept late and wokenup late. Like reaching work early but reached really late, also because may be its Fridah mornjng but serious me tal state is that we are chasing history and almost there but just have to play simple smart crixket for next three days. 

It will take worst of the worst blunder to deny this which I can’t see ever happening.

We are finally going to win in Australia.

I knew Kohli’s India test side will make it happen one day due to his love for fast bowling. You only need to be a true fan to support a captain who likes fast bowling. 

Its happening guys. Just matter of few days. 

I worked from home, and did almost nothing. Feeling a bit guilty, but will pull some work on Monday.

4 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

I am particularly happy for pujara, such a humble old school player.

it was most satisfying to see everyone including Kohli scrape and fail, be miserable while he stands tall asking everyone to have some confidence on their game and show some spine.  No more farking attacking shots scoring rate gibberish that chewts come up with, everyone can now shut the * up loving it :cantstop: ..esp shastri uncle...stfu shastri uncle.

Edited by Vilander

Some of us have a life. I was mentally fine in 2000 and still stable today thank you very much. 

Sure, as a cricket fan it was disappointing to see India get brutalized abroad but I wasn't going to allow comedians like Pappu Patel and Sreesanth determine if I was going to have a happy life or not. 

43 minutes ago, JourneyMan said:

Some of us have a life. I was mentally fine in 2000 and still stable today thank you very much. 

Sure, as a cricket fan it was disappointing to see India get brutalized abroad but I wasn't going to allow comedians like Pappu Patel and Sreesanth determine if I was going to have a happy life or not. 

Agree on that. Still the euphoria generally lasts for a day.