What a chase that one was?

King

For once there is something to gloat for Kiwis, players are in tears after this win. This is great for the NZ cricket and the WC. That was some excellent character shown by Taylor, Fulton, Macca and the rest. This was one fantastic series, 2 wins against Australia was something not expected. Australia's much vaunted bowling couldn't strike more than 5 times and their catching, fielding fell apart yet again. What a game :lmao: Another win to whitewash the Aussies 3-0 would be the icing on the cake.

Re: What a chase that one was? welll its certainly a great performance by nz.. and i woulnt be surprised if nz win this series 3-0 but then we should also know that this is like 2nd string bowling attack of Aus, they are missing Roy they are missing punter, they are missing that great allredy done Martyn, they are missing clarke.. but what to say, i guess Its Diwali happening all over the world seeing Aus changing its MOde from Winning streaks to Loosing streaks...

Re: What a chase that one was? 2nd string bowling attack??? Whom are Aussies missing in the bowling line up that is in the WC squad? They are missing few batters yes but they aren't missing any bowler other than B.Lee. Also B.Lee may not even take part in the WC.

Re: What a chase that one was? Hussey's looking like he has just seen a ghost at the presentation :wtg: Honestly he has no clue about field setting in the end. When there was just about 20-30 runs of similar number of balls he spread the field and allowed a lot of singles.

Re: What a chase that one was?

2nd string bowling attack??? Whom are Aussies missing in the bowling line up that is in the WC squad? They are missing few batters yes but they aren't missing any bowler other than B.Lee. Also B.Lee may not even take part in the WC.
cam white is no decenta a bowler... Clarke was better option.. Bracken was good.. Tait is bit new.. Maggi juzt not able to get wktz by second string i meant that this is not regular aussie bowling line up, they are trying to fit themselves in int'l cricket... all new players coming at same time has messed up and made this aussie side look so dizzy.. they need time to show their talent, and that graceful moment can shortly be seen in worldcup, who knowz...

Re: What a chase that one was? There we go MP, you opined NZ don't have enough ability but am sure you will have changed your mind for now. Larsen rubbing into Hussey mentioning now that it is guaranteed Aussies have embraced losses quite frequently what are they talking in the dressing room :hic: Hussey was a bit taken aback but said they are still good team :lol:

Re: What a chase that one was?

There we go MP, you opined NZ don't have enough ability but am sure you will have changed your mind for now. Larsen rubbing into Hussey mentioning now that it is guaranteed Aussies have embraced losses quite frequently what are they talking in the dressing room :hic: Hussey was a bit taken aback but said they are still good team :lol:
Yes credit must be given to NZ...they proved me wrong big time now let's see if they can prove me wrong again by making it to the WC semi final.

Re: What a chase that one was? I some how did not like this match...Watched the last 25 overs of Australian Batting and the end of New Zealand innings... My reaction while watching Australian innings is they did not score enough...Bonds first spell is the killer. This ground is not cricket ground...and the boundaries were made even shorter and everybody tried to improvise to clear the ropes... Well done NZ though, but they have such a poor attack and require Bond and Vettori to fire every match