kuldeep yadav

mani sha

25 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Still not in Warne category. But he is improving and has to maintain consistency. What I like about him is he is aggressive and flights the ball than throwing darts. But can be hit or miss in places like England

Yes since consistency is missing - he is bound to be hit or miss. Cannot be the lone/lead spinner, but can be played when 2 spinners needed in attack.

1 hour ago, fineleg said:

Yes since consistency is missing - he is bound to be hit or miss. Cannot be the lone/lead spinner, but can be played when 2 spinners needed in attack.

But if he can find some consistency he can be deadly dangerous. He can be the lead spinner if he does that. Still needs to work on that. If he is persisted with and Kohli give him enough support, he can be even devastating where he is the only spinner like in SENA countries.

7 hours ago, flamy said:

He can take the pitch out of the equation and has been my only hope in this match. Looked effective when others were not. Yes, he got taken for runs, and he will learn with time. Needs a regular spot. But, yes still a second spinner and not the first choice.

Wrist spinners can take wickets in any conditions but can go for runs. You can't have it both ways. Wrist spinners are the spin equivalent to a fast bowler. I was so excited about playing Kuldeep ever since I saw him in his debut test at Dharmsala.

Excellent five fer :clap:

Bedi

Dilip Doshi

Shastri

Maninder Singh

Sunil Joshi

V Raju

Nilesh Kulkarni

Pragyan Ojha

Jadeja

Kuldeep Yadav

Bedi was all time spin legend, the best leftie spinner ever. It was wonderful to watch him bowl. Hope Kuldeep does better than many of the names in this list. 

Edited by Straight Drive