M Amir bowls 3 no balls in a row

Might as well be a case of manufacturing an  excuse of loosing the ace bowler to match fixing allegations,for the humiliation they are enduring there,brave on his part though,

Im joking here,but you never know, within the dark corridors of Pakistan cricket,what I s cooking??

Probably finishing off part of his deal from 2010

Anyways, it's pathetic he is still playing, PCB never imposed any ban on him and were actually supporting him during appeal vs ICC ban

In total contrast how other boards treat players involved in fixing / cheating incidents

2 hours ago, velu said:

probably not intentional ..

i admire people who are brave enough to admit their mistakes ..

Do you admire those who are only brave after they are caught doing it with an evidence pile that puts the issue beyond doubt?

I do agree with you that its probably not intentional - he's obviously searching for that extra pace which is needed on this wicket - his usual test match trundling isn't going to be enough to trouble the batsmen here.

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Do you admire those who are only brave after they are caught doing it with an evidence pile that puts the issue beyond doubt?

I do agree with you that its probably not intentional - he's obviously searching for that extra pace which is needed on this wicket - his usual test match trundling isn't going to be enough to trouble the batsmen here.

considering how salman butt and asif still disagreeing to fixing , amir deserves some respect  :fear:

everyone cheats in someway including me , i myself never declared  any unspent  per diem to IT .. :proud: