NZ will thrash us in ODI series next month

Okay so this is the last test and we dont play any until world cup. Now the focus shifts on white ball cricket and there is a lot to fix as far as Indian cricket team is concerned. We will be playing 3 ODIs against Aussies starting next week and should do fine.

But the real test will be against Kiwis next month. They are a top ODI side at home and the way they are manhandling SL now, there is plenty for India to worry. But it will be also good in a way that undeserving players will be found out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Okay so this is the last test and we dont play any until world cup. Now the focus shifts of white ball cricket and there is a lot to fix as far as Indian cricket team is concerned. We will be playing 3 ODIs against Aussies starting next week and should do fine.

But the real test will be against Kiwis next month. They are a top ODI side at home and the way they are manhandling SL now, there is plenty for India to worry. But it will be also good in a way that undeserving players will be found out.

Even i think so . Aus & NZ will show us whether selectors & TM are right in their assessment of including experienced players instead of in form players.

If MSD,  Raydu & Kedar perform very well , then they should play WC also. 

If they fail and still seectors & TM go for them then, 

1. Selectors & TM should take all the blame as these serieses showed their thinking was wrong .

2. We would be clear well before WC what would be result in WC.

Good  for indian criket in long run.

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Okay so this is the last test and we dont play any until world cup. Now the focus shifts of white ball cricket and there is a lot to fix as far as Indian cricket team is concerned. We will be playing 3 ODIs against Aussies starting next week and should do fine.

You sure ? I read of certain players that provide "value" to the team in terms of advice and hence are needed, never mind that they suck at playing shots since some time. 

Remember, before world cup 2015 we played a tri series in Australia including Eng. Stuart Binny was opening bowling there

But the thrashing in that series helped us to retrospect and we dropped most deadwoods from the actual world cup.

Hope this guaranteed NZ thrashing will help us to sort our ODI team as well before the world cup.

Just saw the 2 games, both were high scoring n small ground
Saalo ko lene ke dene na padd humari batting ke aage .........we have 2 x-factors in our bowling bumrah n kuldeep
Our ODI batting is overhyped in terms of slogging abilities. NZ have got much better strikers - Munro, Guptil, Nichols, Anderson, Neesham list is too long.

9 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Remember, before world cup 2015 we played a tri series in Australia including Eng. Stuart Binny was opening bowling there emoji23.png

But the thrashing in that series helped us to retrospect and we dropped most deadwoods from the actual world cup.

Hope this guaranteed NZ thrashing will help us to sort our ODI team as well before the world cup.

It was almost the same squad. Jadeja was missing due to injury.

We had Rayudu, Axar Patel and Binny in they WC team :laugh:

Comparing with that sqauad, looks like we will have the same core - Kohli, Dhoni, Rohit, Dhawan, Jadeja, Bhuvi, Shami.

Among batsmen - instead of Rahane and Raina, we will have DK and Jadhav.

For spinners, Instead of Ashwin and Axar, Kuldeep and Chahal 

All rounder - Pandya for Binny

Pacers - Mohit and Umesh go out, Bumrah and Khaleel in.

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Okay so this is the last test and we dont play any until world cup. Now the focus shifts on white ball cricket and there is a lot to fix as far as Indian cricket team is concerned. We will be playing 3 ODIs against Aussies starting next week and should do fine.

Everybody manhandles SL these days so that's no yardstick.  But Kiwis have a reasonably good ODI formulat for their team.  And will be a good test.  For the sake of our WC winning chances, I really hope they bash us around and make us chase a few 360+ scores.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Everybody manhandles SL these days so that's no yardstick.  But Kiwis have a reasonably good ODI formulat for their team.  And will be a good test.  For the sake of our WC winning chances, I really hope they bash us around and make us chase a few 360+ scores.  

Our bowling is quite good, 360 is a possibility only if  both Bumrah and Kuldeep are not playing

Edited by SK_IH