Both KL Rahul and Pandya rate Virat as a better batsmen than sachin !!!

velu

Before Sachin bhakts behave the way the want to against Pandya and Rahul, realize that the it is their opinion about why Kohli is better overall player and not who is technically better. 

Rahul and Pandya know thing or two more about cricket and they might be wrong or right who knows, for them batsmen isn’t just about who is complete batsmen.

They are looking at bigger picture which might include overal temperament and how much responsible and important Kohli could be for Team India over what Tendulkar was.

This topic is not about the most complete batsman which Tendulkar is by a country mile. This is about who might be more important to the impact on results and many beleive Kohli is a better player in that.  We can’t compare the two eras honestly but I do feel Kohli to have more impact on India’s matches than what Tendulkar had by the time Kohli retires.

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

I agree with this too. We need to cut a bit on this. 

But its a very sensitive issue for many. Similarly many fans bring Dhoni in every thread too for no reason. And thats where the drama continues.

We need to leave Sachin and Dhoni both alone but fans from either side behave like snow flakes.

All hail Gautam Gambhir, the real stalwart. :). 

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

as long as you guys get offended , velu & friends will keep posting these stuffs :phehe: 

i am not blaming you or you guys .. go through the comment section :rotfl: 

52 minutes ago, velu said:

start the music :aha: 

Drop this dude in the middle of South Central and he will be at ease with the homies smoking some chronic and grooving to Snoop Dog ..... Pow wow wow ippi yo ippi ye, Pandya dawg in the mothafocking houuseee!

Edited by Audiophile
21 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Agree.. I think we should stop ridiculing our ATGs just because we have another favorite . Makes us look petty as fans. We are Indian cricket fans first and then fans of individuals. Most of these greats have given us memories to cherish and we should be thankful for that .

Just feel with the Advent of social media, all of us to a certain extent have become insular and more hyper critical .

Let's take out the negativity and be Positive. Cherish the memories .

Sachin - desert Storm

Dravid /lax - Kolkata

Dhoni - wc six

Kohli - the England series and the chase against Sri Lanka in 40 overs..

And list goes on..

B positive :)

Edited by prasen82