Jump to content
velu

Both KL Rahul and Pandya rate Virat as a better batsmen than sachin !!!

Recommended Posts

Before Sachin bhakts behave the way the want to against Pandya and Rahul, realize that the it is their opinion about why Kohli is better overall player and not who is technically better. 

 

Rahul and Pandya know thing or two more about cricket and they might be wrong or right who knows, for them batsmen isn’t just about who is complete batsmen.

 

They are looking at bigger picture which might include overal temperament and how much responsible and important Kohli could be for Team India over what Tendulkar was.

 

 

This topic is not about the most complete batsman which Tendulkar is by a country mile. This is about who might be more important to the impact on results and many beleive Kohli is a better player in that.  We can’t compare the two eras honestly but I do feel Kohli to have more impact on India’s matches than what Tendulkar had by the time Kohli retires.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

 

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

 

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

I agree with this too. We need to cut a bit on this. 

But its a very sensitive issue for many. Similarly many fans bring Dhoni in every thread too for no reason. And thats where the drama continues.

 

We need to leave Sachin and Dhoni both alone but fans from either side behave like snow flakes.

 

 

All hail Gautam Gambhir, the real stalwart. :). 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

  

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

 

as long as you guys get offended , velu & friends will keep posting these stuffs :phehe: 

i am not blaming you or you guys .. go through the comment section :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, velu said:

 

 

 

 

start the music :aha: 

Drop this dude in the middle of South Central and he will be at ease with the homies smoking some chronic and grooving to Snoop Dog ..... Pow wow wow ippi yo ippi ye, Pandya dawg in the mothafocking houuseee!

Edited by Audiophile

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

 

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

Agree.. I think we should stop ridiculing our ATGs just because we have another favorite . Makes us look petty as fans. We are Indian cricket fans first and then fans of individuals. Most of these greats have given us memories to cherish and we should be thankful for that .

 

Just feel with the Advent of social media, all of us to a certain extent have become insular and more hyper critical .

 

Let's take out the negativity and be Positive. Cherish the memories .

 

Sachin - desert Storm

Dravid /lax - Kolkata

Dhoni - wc six

 

Kohli - the England series and the chase against Sri Lanka in 40 overs..

And list goes on..

 

B positive :)

 

Edited by prasen82

Share this post


Link to post

my ATG test 11 atm based current and retired players 

 

Gavaskar (ind best test batsman)

Sehwag

Dravid / Pujara

Kohli

Tendulkar

Mankad / Hazare 

Kapil

Dhoni / Engineer (WKs who can bat too, Pant will come in once his wking improves) 

Srinath (pace and ability to run through sides single handedly) 

Bumrah

Chandra 

 

15 - Shami / Zak, 16 - Parsanna 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, zen said:

my ATG test 11 atm based current and retired players 

 

Gavaskar (ind best test batsman)

Sehwag

Dravid / Pujara

Kohli

Tendulkar

Mankad / Hazare 

Kapil

Dhoni / Engineer (WKs who can bat too, Pant will come in once his wking improves) 

Srinath (pace and ability to run through sides single handedly) 

Bumrah

Chandra 

 

15 - Shami / Zak, 16 - Parsanna 

So difficult to choose ..there is no way I would leave VVS out of my test squad..

 

And what about Kumble our greatest match winner .. if we won in 90s and early 200s it was thanks to Kumble ..

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

So difficult to choose ..there is no way I would leave VVS out of my test squad..

 

And what about Kumble our greatest match winner .. if we won in 90s and early 200s it was thanks to Kumble ..

VVS is a good choice too at #6 but I have opted for the premier spin bowling AR Mankad. Or if an extra batsman is required, Hazare, who was the premier batsman of his generation  (avgs 47-48) 

 

Kumble is good too. And have seen him bowl in 90s and later on. I feel that Chandra is a better most conditions bowler and can run through the sides (has 5-ers in seam bowling conditions in Eng too iirc. Bowled Ind to a series win in WI and Eng if I am not wrong) .... and Parsanna is the off spinning wizard 

 

 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, velu said:

 

as long as you guys get offended , velu & friends will keep posting these stuffs :phehe: 

i

This is thing.  No one is getting offended.  I dont give a **** lol  Attack VK i rise but not some oap from history?  Surely you can see no one is really biting and respondonding.  Just one big waste of time . 

 

Seems like you use it as therpapy to ease your anguish with msd situation

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Before Sachin bhakts behave the way the want to against Pandya and Rahul, realize that the it is their opinion about why Kohli is better overall player and not who is technically better. 

 

Rahul and Pandya know thing or two more about cricket and they might be wrong or right who knows, for them batsmen isn’t just about who is complete batsmen.

 

They are looking at bigger picture which might include overal temperament and how much responsible and important Kohli could be for Team India over what Tendulkar was.

 

 

This topic is not about the most complete batsman which Tendulkar is by a country mile. This is about who might be more important to the impact on results and many beleive Kohli is a better player in that.  We can’t compare the two eras honestly but I do feel Kohli to have more impact on India’s matches than what Tendulkar had by the time Kohli retires.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why you are specifically talking about sachin  bhakts here when  on this site time after time effort is made constantly to target sachin and his fans

 

Can you show a single instance whrn sachin fans have started anything? Or even over reacted? They have reacted only to obvious troll threads made to rile things up, not to genuine threads like these 

 

The warning by you is stupid and obvious double standards here. It's a gaslighting attempt by you and not worthy of you @Cricketics

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

They just spoke the truth that we know for long time. Butthurt tendiya chamchas incoming! 

Look at this obvious troll post @Cricketics. You do nothing about trolls like these stinking the sote but accuse sachin fans of something they have not even done. Keep encouraging and supporting trolls while targeting genuine fans by pretending its sachin fans who are going to misbehave with Rahul and pandya. Pathetic two faced double standards 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Look at this obvious troll post @Cricketics. You do nothing about trolls like these stinking the sote but accuse sachin fans of something they have not even done. Keep encouraging and supporting trolls while targeting genuine fans by pretending its sachin fans who are going to misbehave with Rahul and pandya. Pathetic two faced double standards 

 

We can't do anything except hiding the post. 

Share this post


Link to post

I would have been surprised if they chose Tendulkar over Virat. They are peers of Virat, ofcourse they would choose him same as Tendulkar's peer would choose Tendulkar over Gavaskar/Viv etc.

 

They chose Sakshi over Anuskha, now that was interesting! 

 

 

Edited by wanted_desi

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

I don't know why you are specifically talking about sachin  bhakts here when  on this site time after time effort is made constantly to target sachin and his fans

 

Can you show a single instance whrn sachin fans have started anything? Or even over reacted? They have reacted only to obvious troll threads made to rile things up, not to genuine threads like these 

 

The warning by you is stupid and obvious double standards here. It's a gaslighting attempt by you and not worthy of you @Cricketics

I have said same about Dhoni bhakts too. I am fan of both. 

 

Dhoni bhakts and Sachin bhakts are both sensitive.

 

I don’t give a damn what people think but this is what I have noticed. 

 

I am a Kohli fan too but not a bhakt who will always defend him and deny that he can or was wrong at times. Kohli isn’t perfect either and neither will any player ever be. Kohli sucked at times with captaincy and I did not agree with him constantly playing Ashwin and I wish fans of each of their favorite can actually stop defending their favorite every damn time and look beyond that.

 

People behave like snow flakes if their favorite is talkes about negatively.

 

i don’t give a damn. These guys are millionaires and they don’t know any of our sympathy. They just need our support when playing the game. Thats all.

 

I will defend both Sachin and Dhoni when I feel like but also the moment I see someone is being too sensitive , I join the fun as its more fun to hurt someone when you see he is being riled up by a particular topic. Its survival of the fittest basicaly. Be ready to take when you can give.

 

I support all and I rile all fans if they look sensitive.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Look at this obvious troll post @Cricketics. You do nothing about trolls like these stinking the sote but accuse sachin fans of something they have not even done. Keep encouraging and supporting trolls while targeting genuine fans by pretending its sachin fans who are going to misbehave with Rahul and pandya. Pathetic two faced double standards 

 

you are pretending to be CSK FAN. Do you not see what's wrong with your post :cantstop: hypocrite 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ssurenn said:

 They have spent more time with virat, so they are saying virat, also everyone has their individual opinion

:cantstop: noppppp

 

They asked virat or MS who is better captain. They said MS. These boys are telling the truth. Hardik was way too frank. :plane: 

Edited by Rasgulla

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I have said same about Dhoni bhakts too. I am fan of both. 

 

Dhoni bhakts and Sachin bhakts are both sensitive.

 

I don’t give a damn what people think but this is what I have noticed. 

 

I am a Kohli fan too but not a bhakt who will always defend him and deny that he can or was wrong at times. Kohli isn’t perfect either and neither will any player ever be. Kohli sucked at times with captaincy and I did not agree with him constantly playing Ashwin and I wish fans of each of their favorite can actually stop defending their favorite every damn time and look beyond that.

 

People behave like snow flakes if their favorite is talkes about negatively.

 

i don’t give a damn. These guys are millionaires and they don’t know any of our sympathy. They just need our support when playing the game. Thats all.

 

I will defend both Sachin and Dhoni when I feel like but also the moment I see someone is being too sensitive , I join the fun as its more fun to hurt someone when you see he is being riled up by a particular topic. Its survival of the fittest basicaly. Be ready to take when you can give.

 

I support all and I rile all fans if they look sensitive.

 

 

Good diplomatic talk.

 

Fact is we can't do much against trolling by regular members or mods. Only option is to hide or delete posts.

 

So it's up to members to take care of this forum.

 

@Rasgulla @Laaloo @CSK Fan 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Look at this obvious troll post @Cricketics. You do nothing about trolls like these stinking the sote but accuse sachin fans of something they have not even done. Keep encouraging and supporting trolls while targeting genuine fans by pretending its sachin fans who are going to misbehave with Rahul and pandya. Pathetic two faced double standards 

 

I do, I have banned trolls like him and many others. Lot of people are trolls here. You and me can be troll too at times. Even mods have to act  or riles trolls because of the culture which gets created. Eventually its hard to moderate forum which is busy at random times and freedom of speech and everything comes into play and allows for different fan base to troll at each other. Eventually we have seen our very own mods trolling, both Velu and Laloo,  because it also involves being part of some discussion.

 

Eventually we need to decide what is that fine line. But we also have to remember that we can’t moderate or deny every troll post. We went through an ICF bubble where social media sites like facebook forums just killed forums like us, and we barely had activity on icf. Site is finally very active again. 

 

Lot of things are taken into consideration.  

 

I hope you understand all of that. Its not as easy. We still try to cut whereever we can. People are banned but there are ways to comeback on forum using proxy and stuff, which are not secret anymore. @Trichromatic

 

pleaze understand all of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Good diplomatic talk.

 

Fact is we can't do much against trolling by regular members or mods. Only option is to hide or delete posts.

 

So it's up to members to take care of this forum.

 

@Rasgulla 

:plane: I ll take good care of it like my treat my women. :two_thumbs_up:

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

This is thing.  No one is getting offended.  I dont give a **** lol  Attack VK i rise but not some oap from history?  Surely you can see no one is really biting and respondonding.  Just one big waste of time . 

 

Seems like you use it as therpapy to ease your anguish with msd situation

 

looks like you are the first one to bite KT  :lol:

 

just go through the comment section of the tweet , feel like i ahve to be more active in other medias like twitter and reddit ..

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe ICF should be a paid site. Since it's free no one bothers and thinks it is OK to just degrade it as they aren't losing anything.

 

Or maybe have ads, so that revenue can be used to manage site better.

 

At this time it looks like people are spending money just for manmarzi of few.

Share this post


Link to post

More and more folks will say Virat is the better batsman (Sachin benefitted from that as well when he was playing) to the extent that Sachin fanboys will stop asking that question :lol: 

 

I had said a long time ago when some folks were blatantly comparing Sachin vs Bradman that once Sachin retires, Sachin will take the backseat and someone else will take his place (for such comparisons) .... Expecting Kohli vs Bradman in future (please don't) :facepalm:

 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Maybe ICF should be a paid site. Since it's free no one bothers and thinks it is OK to just degrade it as they aren't losing anything.

 

Or maybe have ads, so that revenue can be used to manage site better.

 

At this time it looks like people are spending money just for manmarzi of few.

LMAO WHAT AN IRONY :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Velu and guys.  How many threads you need slamming and ridiculing a player who retired yeeeeeears ago

 

I was a big sachin fan and if doing these 8 years ago would have me and others biting.  But now.  I dont give a **** lol  He is history and I only focused on indian team now. 

 

Virat is amazing.  Best batsman ever in white ball cricket

 

Its so odd that dhoni fans only way of coping is to hammer a long gone player.  Rest are thinking about here and now

What ? :giggle: I thought ICF was meant to do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Maybe ICF should be a paid site. Since it's free no one bothers and thinks it is OK to just degrade it as they aren't losing anything.

 

Or maybe have ads, so that revenue can be used to manage site better.

 

At this time it looks like people are spending money just for manmarzi of few.

Who owns ICF actually?

Edited by sensible-indian

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×