KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya Pick MS Dhoni As The "Better Captain" !!!

velu

The current Indian skipper Virat Kohli has also on numerous occasions hailed Dhoni for his mentoring abilities. In a popular TV show, KL Rahul and Hardik Pandyaregarded Dhoni as the "better captain." 

KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya Pick MS Dhoni As The "Better Captain"

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/kl-rahul-hardik-pandya-pick-ms-dhoni-as-the-better-captain-1973129

i am wondering how few people here in ICF who gave some reason like peers usually pick their peers as the best when rahul & pandya picked virat over sachin as the bets batsmen will react :phehe: 

3 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

How many matches did these two even play under Dhoni to come to that conclusion? Indian Cricket team is like one big happy family. You scratch my back (balls) and I will scratch yours. 

so for you , people who give their opinion shld have played cricket before giving their opinion ? 

3 hours ago, velu said:

KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya Pick MS Dhoni As The "Better Captain"

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/kl-rahul-hardik-pandya-pick-ms-dhoni-as-the-better-captain-1973129

i am wondering how few people here in ICF who gave some reason like peers usually pick their peers as the best when rahul & pandya picked virat over sachin as the bets batsmen will react :phehe: 

Anyone who worked under Kohli will understand the value of MSD. He is better captain. No discussion. Why do you feel the need to troll?

Still doesn't change the fact that dhoni was the worst ever captain to lead India in all 3 formats, an absolute one trick pony who relied on doctored pitches and superstars, stealing credits. Dhoni destroyed and humiliated our bowlers.

Dada was the best ever and kohli would go down as second best if he gets rid of his obsession of seniors and do something for the future of the sport in the country.

25 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Still doesn't change the fact that dhoni was the worst ever captain to lead India in all 3 formats, an absolute one trick pony who relied on doctored pitches and superstars, stealing credits. Dhoni destroyed and humiliated our bowlers.

Dada was the best ever and kohli would go down as second best if he gets rid of his obsession of seniors and do something for the future of the sport in the country.

Where is the infamous picture? :hitler:

29 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni still ahead of Ganguly in ODIs. In tests, I guess Virat will surpass all.

I agree that Dada is the better test captain of India but I don't agree with those who claim his record was spotless. He never gave credit to VVS and hung on selfishly to the no.5 spot. That should have gone to VVS even in Dada's captaincy. In some ways, Chappell showed him where he belonged and he came back as a better player. He also made Rahul keep wickets in ODIs. His ODI team always used to choke in ODI tournament finals except WC 2003 where India got manhandled.

MSD was the better ODI captain ahead of Ganguly. Anyone who disagrees has evident bias and is probably jealous on behalf of somebody in the team. Even Sachin and the other seniors nominated him to lead. It wasn't MSD's decision to become captain. Also MSD retired from test cricket when he knew he couldn't cut it at that level and stick to ODIs unlike certain little master in the team :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

So you're saying he can cut it in LO? When in fact he's been laying unlimited eggs for better part of 5 years including the infamous choke job in the WC semis! He also ran away from tests since he couldn't handle the pressure nor deliver results, he didn't quit admirably if that's what you're insinuating! The likes of Swann have been called cowards for deserting the Aus tour midway, this guy was the captain :whack2:

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I agree that Dada is the better test captain of India but I don't agree with those who claim his record was spotless. He never gave credit to VVS and hung on selfishly to the no.5 spot. That should have gone to VVS even in Dada's captaincy. In some ways, Chappell showed him where he belonged and he came back as a better player. He also made Rahul keep wickets in ODIs. His ODI team always used to choke in ODI tournament finals except WC 2003 where India got manhandled.

MSD was the better ODI captain ahead of Ganguly. Anyone who disagrees has evident bias and is probably jealous on behalf of somebody in the team. Even Sachin and the other seniors nominated him to lead. It wasn't MSD's decision to become captain. Also MSD retired from test cricket when he knew he couldn't cut it at that level and stick to ODIs unlike certain little master in the team :phehe:

Thalaiva hasnt been able to cut it in ODIs the past 4 years and T20s since 2009. Maybe you can pass on that message to him as well? :winky:

Edited by Laaloo