Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

@Beetle: Hardik is exactly the thing we all expected him to be but I think what he said mostly (especially the parts referring to his family) are sourced from Karan Johar's brain than his own.
I am watching KWK since long and the style of narration was very KJo-ish.
Yes the racism , sexism and shameless bragging is in Hardik's blood but he was repeatedly goaded on by Kjo.
Now - I am not shielding Hardik , he is fully responsible for what **** he spewed that day but I did recognise some of the patterns in his speech proclaiming himself as a playboy as something Karan Johar has made his other guests say over the year.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

This society will never learn , just wants to become a moral teacher to everyone when most of them needs themselves a reality check. 

they are out their in ur face showing what they are ....dnt see anything wrong with it .

They dnt wanna emmulate the nice boys like sachin n dravid whats wrong in that 

The whole moral policing of telling someone how to live will not die. 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This society will never learn , just wants to become a moral teacher to everyone when most of them needs themselves a reality check. 

they are out their in ur face showing what they are ....dnt see anything wrong with it .

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now? No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now?

Demeaning women ....how ????

be honest to urself isnt that how guys talk in person 

n when chick flicks come out why do these same women celebrate same kind of conversation as women liberation 

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

those yougsters n guys talk like that in reality n much worse so dnt blame them

its like we have this notion films destroy our society, society is already fcked up 

35 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now? No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

i really dont think pandya made any demeaning comments and i watched the whole episode .. most of the times pandya was boasting about himself which is annoying , other than that there is nothing to be offended ..

if some youngsters follow some celebrity  blindly , its their problem ..

55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

actually pandya ( or rahul ) didnt pass anything which is offensive 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

i really dont think pandya made any demeaning comments and i watched the whole episode .. most of the times pandya was boasting about himself which is annoying , other than that there is nothing to be offended ..

if some youngsters follow some celebrity  blindly , its their problem ..

he wanted to potray himself as player which is fine...........so many men do that 

He wants to emmulate the likes of gayle not the likes of sachin n dravid .....logo ko ye taqleef

We will never get rid of this facade of nice boys