Trichromatic

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

6 minutes ago, velu said:

pandya is little creepy but nothing is there for issuing an apology ..

our libtards and feminists are extremely sensitive :rotfl: 

Nothing to do with feminism.

Just came across as a vulgar cheap sadakchaap person.

Edited by beetle

@Beetle: Hardik is exactly the thing we all expected him to be but I think what he said mostly (especially the parts referring to his family) are sourced from Karan Johar's brain than his own.
I am watching KWK since long and the style of narration was very KJo-ish.
Yes the racism , sexism and shameless bragging is in Hardik's blood but he was repeatedly goaded on by Kjo.
Now - I am not shielding Hardik , he is fully responsible for what **** he spewed that day but I did recognise some of the patterns in his speech proclaiming himself as a playboy as something Karan Johar has made his other guests say over the year.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

It's high they realize that they make money because of image they sell and need to protect it just for his own business interests.

Not surprised that BCCI was quick in taking action. They can't afford any negative image among Indian public.

Dont try to cut off the hand which feeds you.

This society will never learn , just wants to become a moral teacher to everyone when most of them needs themselves a reality check. 

they are out their in ur face showing what they are ....dnt see anything wrong with it .

They dnt wanna emmulate the nice boys like sachin n dravid whats wrong in that 

The whole moral policing of telling someone how to live will not die. 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This society will never learn , just wants to become a moral teacher to everyone when most of them needs themselves a reality check. 

they are out their in ur face showing what they are ....dnt see anything wrong with it .

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now? No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now?

Demeaning women ....how ????

be honest to urself isnt that how guys talk in person 

n when chick flicks come out why do these same women celebrate same kind of conversation as women liberation 

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

those yougsters n guys talk like that in reality n much worse so dnt blame them

its like we have this notion films destroy our society, society is already fcked up 

35 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Demeaning women and considering them objects is just living now? No one complained about how many them slept with, it's their comments demeaning women which is an issue. So many youngsters will follow them blindly as role models. 

i really dont think pandya made any demeaning comments and i watched the whole episode .. most of the times pandya was boasting about himself which is annoying , other than that there is nothing to be offended ..

if some youngsters follow some celebrity  blindly , its their problem ..

55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

actually pandya ( or rahul ) didnt pass anything which is offensive 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

i really dont think pandya made any demeaning comments and i watched the whole episode .. most of the times pandya was boasting about himself which is annoying , other than that there is nothing to be offended ..

if some youngsters follow some celebrity  blindly , its their problem ..

he wanted to potray himself as player which is fine...........so many men do that 

He wants to emmulate the likes of gayle not the likes of sachin n dravid .....logo ko ye taqleef

We will never get rid of this facade of nice boys 

This will only benefit Pandya. Nothing will come of it, no impact on his cricketing career. But the publicity will only work in his favour. It may be bad for 2 days, but it's media attention on him. Which in turn will lead to more media attention in the future

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

This will only benefit Pandya. Nothing will come of it, no impact on his cricketing career. But the publicity will only work in his favour. It may be bad for 2 days, but it's media attention on him. Which in turn will lead to more media attention in the future

Coz his brain is like a clean slate and deep down in dressing room he ll be made to feel dikhawa hai krlo 

sometimes the best attitude is not giving a FCK

attention n all doesnt matter....these public is stupiid 

These were the same ppl who use to bash kohli for his attitude now calls it passion

These are the same ppl who went after anushka life when we lost in 2015 sydney Wc and then called it emotions this time in sydeny 

These are the same ppl who calls dhoni cool when he wins and non reactive captain when he lost 

Same ppl appluad kohli courage for his aggresion n when he looses oh he is tp aggresive

Public thali ke baingan ke jaise hai roz badalti hai . Best thing is not to give a fck about ppl 

LOL The liberals and Pheminists getting all touchy over a harmless interview. Lagta hai en logo ko Wahi sunana pasand hai jo Yeh chahte hai,  Ager Kuch bhi out of box comment kiya toh enko mirchi lag jaati hai. 

Achi freedom of speech hai Yaar,  tum Wahi bologe jo hume pasand hai warna you are " Misgonyist,  Woman Hater , Low Class " while I am a tolerant and non-judgemental person. 

I applaud Hardik Pandya for his honest comments rather than making politically  correct statements and pretend to be someone  he isnt  for earning some fake " Wah Wah i " from the outraged Online Liberal Brigade. 

Edited by rageaddict

....example of you can't polish a turd.

All that fake bravado, west indianism, and machoism would be tolerable if this guy was a record breaking cricketer. He is a f**king drama queen and any decent coach would have asked him to pull his head out of his a$$ by now.

and KL Rahul, another train-wreck. From second incarnation of Kohli to a certified social network douche-bag within 12 months. His international career is hanging by a thread. India has an assembly line of batsmen ready to replace him.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

exactly i saw the interview i dnt knw what was offensive

how he check out a women .......in their head everyone checks out like that . WO sach bol diya to taqleef sach se hai 

Guys do a lot of stuff that is offensive.

Because a lot of guys do it does not make it right.

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

Guys do a lot of stuff that is offensive.

Because a lot of guys do it does not make it right.

Honestly i dnt knw any guy who doesnt talk like tht how they did , now they did on TV and our society doesnt wanna accept it had this been in some other country they wud have been all ok 

Our society wants them to act like dravid n sachin n they dnt wanna

Deep down the problem is we do not want to accept honest ppl , its right to criticize when a politician  says how guys make mistake when they rape but that n this is huge diff . These chat shows are based on candid converstation 

i didnt see anything offensive in this that hurts someone. I find it extremely offensive when ppl start to moral police someone about their personal lifes 

surely anyone can get offended at anything ...to each its own 

but lynch mobbing which even started with choosing kohli over sachin is pathetic 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

I also believe there is a lot of over reaction going around but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was creepy and pretty disgusting . If he was being honest then he is honestly pretty creepy.

Frankly , I do not believe half of what he said was true. Other cricketers have mentioned that he stretches the truth a lot for his image. 

I also don't believe this is how most guys behave . 

BCCI pulling up these two

Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul asked to explain talk-show comments

The Committee of Administrators (CoA), which is overseeing the functioning of the BCCI, has issued show-cause notices to Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul seeking an explanation for comments they made on a TV show recently.

The CoA decided to pull up Pandya and Rahul as contractual obligations include the players safe-guarding BCCI's reputation.

Pandya's father Himanshu defended his son saying he was "innocent" and the comments on the show should not be taken "seriously".

"I don't think people should read too much into his comments," Himanshu told the Mid-Day newspaper. "It was an entertainment show and his comments were made in a light- hearted manner. he was only looking to entertain the audience. So, it [ his comments] should not be viewed very seriously or negatively. He is an innocent boy with a very fun- loving nature."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25719714

28 minutes ago, beetle said:

I also believe there is a lot of over reaction going around but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was creepy and pretty disgusting . If he was being honest then he is honestly pretty creepy.

Frankly , I do not believe half of what he said was true. Other cricketers have mentioned that he stretches the truth a lot for his image. 

I also don't believe this is how most guys behave . 

His family look like typical middle class parents.... his claims about his mom being that open with his sex life BS.

Also to the posters who are saying that people are over sensitive and we shouldnt judge other's lifestyle choices... this reeks of  hypocrisy. Would they be ok with their sisters talking about losing their virginities at home with her parents ( example Smriti Mandhana a hypothetical example of a young indian sportswoman) or her telling her parents how many guys has she bedded in a party??

I am all for openness and liberalisation of some aspects of our backward culture and views but why is it modern when a guy does it and a shame when a woman does it?

KJo was stupid to call cricketers on bollywood show.

Hardik and KL were stupid to go there and more stupid to say things like that risking backlash.

Then our public unse bhi badi wali overreacting to things said on an entertainment show. They were naive, boastful and stupid. How is going to a nightclub with sex in mind misogynist or sexist ?

Now BCCI is is being stupid with totally uncalled for actions gag orders. 

22 minutes ago, Number said:

Hardik and KL were stupid to go there and more stupid to say things like that risking backlash.

Then our public unse bhi badi wali overreacting to things said on an entertainment show. They were naive, boastful and stupid. How is going to a nightclub with sex in mind misogynist or sexist ?

How? BCCI has all types of restrictions already in place. Players are instructed about how they behave publicy, what they can talk about in public etc. This is not one off case. Board has already been doing it for long time and it's just an extension of that. Maybe not the show cause notice, but internally they have been controlling cricketers more than any other boards do.

They are business entity who have to protect image. They get money for the image and game they market.

9 hours ago, velu said:

imagine any such things like these in our talk shows :phehe:  

Difference is that Conan is targeting different audience and Conan makes money from this.

Cricketers make most of their money from cricket and image they build with it. It's dumb to risk that.

27 minutes ago, Number said:

the only one stupid actually is public who wants them to act in a certain way 

erre koi 2 player 1 jaise nhin hote, class men koi 2 student 1 jaise nhin hote

BCCI is under pressure to act now , public ko bhi normal problem pe kum gussa aata hia aise faltu baaton pe zyaada gussa nikalta hai . Not realizing these guys already play under tremendeous pressure and this wont help them. Aisa kya keh diya inhone

Worst is half of them got angry with the teaser of them choosing kohli over sachin......erre hadd ho gayi ab kisi ke personal opinion bhi bardasht nhin hote 

31 minutes ago, Number said:

Nice Post, Stupid.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Btw can this cost him world cup spot lol?  I need to watch this fast. 

I hope team understand that Bhuvi + Pandya combo we are too weak as pacer group. You can't have two avg ODI bowlers in side if you want to win worldcup. We must play 3 proper pacers and two spinners & if bowling all rounder is needed then jadeja might be an option. Pant/DK should replace Dhoni as well.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the only one stupid actually is public who wants them to act in a certain way 

erre koi 2 player 1 jaise nhin hote, class men koi 2 student 1 jaise nhin hote

BCCI is under pressure to act now , public ko bhi normal problem pe kum gussa aata hia aise faltu baaton pe zyaada gussa nikalta hai . Not realizing these guys already play under tremendeous pressure and this wont help them. Aisa kya keh diya inhone

Worst is half of them got angry with the teaser of them choosing kohli over sachin......erre hadd ho gayi ab kisi ke personal opinion bhi bardasht nhin hote 

How is Pandya not stupid?

This was not a live show. He could have reviewed it. 

World Cup is in 5 months from now. He didn't realize that any small controversy can put their career in danger?

Just now, Trichromatic said:

How? BCCI has all types of restrictions already in place. Players are instructed about how they behave publicy, what they can talk about in public etc. This is not one off case. Board has already been doing it for long time and it's just an extension of that. Maybe not the show cause notice, but internally they have been controlling cricketers more than any other boards do.

They are business entity who have to protect image. They get money for the image and game they market.

Well they have the captain who shouts at and abuses umpires, teammates and opponents when the match is going on. All these are accepted because he can perform well.

Dont think there is any cohesive thought process like image building. Its just being reactive to social media backlash. 

And if that is really the case then again BCCI is being over conscious about image. How many people will stop watching cricket when they get to know cricketers go to nightclubs, sleep with cheerleaders ? I guess close to none because most people already know that happens.

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Haven’t seen the show yet but I feel Hardik Pandya needs Rakhi Sawant in his life may be? Both are like made for each other.

:p:

Hardik tries too hard.over compensates.

Pada likha nahin hai.....some one should tell him it is no longer criminal...:p:

Calling @UrmiSinhaRay:call:

Edited by beetle

6 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Difference is that Conan is targeting different audience and Conan makes money from this.

Cricketers make most of their money from cricket and image they build with it. It's dumb to risk that.

dude .. kJo is conan here and he makes money as well

its just a candid interview .. feminists here are offended just because they thought that common audience got offended  

5 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

How is Pandya not stupid?

This was not a live show. He could have reviewed it. 

World Cup is in 5 months from now. He didn't realize that any small controversy can put their career in danger?

how wud his career be in danger??? did shami career go in danger....his was much more serious 

career in danger for what being real, being urself...... taliban hai kya 

Who imagined such outrage.....i thought ppl in country are grown up but still aadat nhin jaati kisi ko batane ki kya karo...andar se sab waise hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Most of these answers on the talk shows are scripted. Karan Johar found two Basra’s for a nice TRP and these two got trapped. What they thought was flamboyant and cool, actually was despicable public behaviour.

Good on their part to have realised their mistake and apologised. When you are a public figure, you are under scrutiny all the time and have to be extremely careful. I do hope with BCCI notice, them saying sorry and giving an explanation, matter ends here. Saw some tweets asking for fines and suspensions, that will be too extreme.