Trichromatic

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

10 hours ago, zen said:

I don’t think anyone who values his/her time would watch such shows :winky:

The guys were probably just bluffing on the show to sound cool (from their perspective). There is a thread in CS about Saif Ali Khan saying that “give me money and take my daughter”. Do you think this is a serious comment by someone from a royal family? 

Now you are assuming if people would watch such a show. People always want to follow their stars and see them on screen on field or off field. 

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Ghanta. Women are harassed abused, molested in hundreds of thousands every single day in india but cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap people like you talk about evils of feminism because some pampered millionaire players got suspended for a couple of days? This is the true face of the Indian male here. This guy is a clear incel with his thoughts process. If the same players had spoken bad about a politician or a religion they would have had their careers ended forever. But it's feminists who are evil of course.

don't need your *ing  certificate .I myself have had a lot of   hard bitter  experiences  from your so called  'all perfect'  species'   ,in my company itself. Those were such nasty events so much so that  ,if I didn't show a bit of timely  self restraint, those would have resulted even in intense communal riots. This, all the while the members   of your so called 'perfect' species'  who instigated the problem  would have been  sitting  with in the comforts of four walls of the house  while males  from both ends would have  been taking swords against each other.And those eventually  turned  out to be one of the prime reasons for myself resigning from  that company itself. 

Also, I myself have been  experiencing the agony of my very  close step brother of mine  (who possessed such a high profile job )      and his parents  whose entire  family life  got destroyed just casually  like curry leaves  by a nasty bitch from your so called 'so perfect species '. All this,  for my step brother not  obliging  to be a slave of those creatures( that bitch and her parents)  selfish interests.  I witnessed myself  the poisonous crocodile tears  of that 'wicked creature' live in side  the court  despite  falsely claiming for money and ornaments worth  lakhs of rupees with out even a bit of remorse.Not only that , the advocate for their case with all these false claims is also one from your 'perfect species itself'.  Now my step brother's family life is fully destroyed.God only knows as to when he gets divorce from that nasty animal, because  all laws are built in such a way  as to harm men.That poor guy who occasionally had the habit of taking a  glass of beer only , has now started taking hot drinks because of that nasty animal.

Not only this, I  can gather  7 case from my memory  now itself where  males have been at the receiving end  more or less similar to the above specified case. What not , telling frankly , I could have ended up  like 'what Hardik Pandya revealed'  in 5 cases,of which 4 of them were married , if I didn't show  that  self restraint at the correct time because of myself being a God fearing  man. So much so

for the  'all perfectness  of your divine species'. So search for some one else . 

One more thing ....One of these 'all perfect'  from the 5  I described above is mother of my 2  childhood friends(brothers) . She  has an unfortunate husband who is a well mannered gentle man who has no bad habits like smoking , drinking etc etc at all. This women   is  almost 68 years old now.All she wanted was his money.  Her hobby all the while has been  a lot 'Pandya has involved in'. And she  has  involved  till now 'in a lot of such events'  as of now.This , despite having grand children  thru  both of her sons. Poor husband of her who is 71+   , who needs all the care, is living  alone  in his house. This  'member from the perfect species' is still living in a far away house, single, keeping on continuing her noble activities. 

Edited by rtmohanlal

1 hour ago, nevada said:

I agree. Their agents didn't do a good job of vetting who they interview with. Karan Johar is a provocateur. You cannot be a good boy and give diplomatic answers on his show. Rahul and Pandya set themselves up for a fall the moment they agreed to be on his show. 

His agent is really pathetic to arrange a show with KWK who I have read and the fact that KJ is part of gossip industry will be looking for controversies. Rubbish job by Pandya and Rahul's agent / PR team. Some better manager would have avoided this interview.

Edited by Straight Drive

On 1/9/2019 at 1:18 PM, beetle said:

:hysterical: chichora!!!

That is the word.

the women herself looks like sadakchap. Does she even know the meaning of sexist? Women like these learn some words from western countries like sexist and racist and throw them without even knowing its meaning. I'm sure this women would have been full of praise if a women had said this. typical indian feminazi.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

I have till date not watched a full show of KWK. But I have no problems if people and media watch that. I understand that media thrives on such shows for controversies and gossips. So they will continue to watch and look for more masala for their newspapers and film magazines.

It is not about problems with watching such shows but shows catering to their target audiences 

for e.g. a filmmaker makes a comedy (say satire) film, and ppl who watch dramas start complaining it is not serious (as if they were the target audience) 

2 minutes ago, slogger said:

the women herself looks like sadakchap. Does she even know the meaning of sexist? Women like these learn some words from western countries like sexist and racist and throw them without even knowing its meaning. I'm sure this women would have been full of praise if a women had said this. typical indian feminazi.

And as if Pandya who hit on her :lol:

Pandya is an idiot.They were together in another chat show where Rahul told once they went out to a party and Pandya was boasting about the night to Kohli and Rahul said you don't say such things to captain.Pandya Needs to focus on cricket .

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What kind of host is Karan Johar asking these kind of stupid questions.

His show is known for this only.

He is also going to feel the heat for trapping the players and now getting them punished.

But mostly the blame goes to both the players.They were so eager to be seen as casonovas that they just needed karan's presence and woh dono shuru ho gaye.

For the obnoxious comments about women....the other questions were such traps to start controversy.

He asked them to choose between sachin and virat...and these guys answered....:rolleyes:.Haven't they heard of Sharapova...!!!!

He asked them to choose between dhoni and virat ....and they answered.

He asked them to choose between sakshi and anushka:facepalm:and these guys answered that too....:giggle:

Hamper nahi tha....woh to bomb tha.:laugh1:

On 1/10/2019 at 12:20 AM, beetle said:

Hardik stud.....good luck finding a decent girl ever .

Now he will only find the girls like he is talking about. Hope he is fine with that.

TBH there are very few decent girls around.

23 minutes ago, slogger said:

and bollywood women are worse than prostitutes but no one has guts to say it because they are women.

Listen you insecure  troll.

If you think you can use this opportunity to spew hate against women on the forum...you are wrong.

You have 7 -8 posts and most of them filled with hate for women.

This is a cricket forum.

Find some other place to peddle your hate.

Consider this a warning.

Edited by beetle

10 minutes ago, zen said:

It is not about problems with watching such shows but shows catering to their target audiences 

for e.g. a filmmaker makes a comedy (say satire) film, and ppl who watch dramas start complaining it is not serious (as if they were the target audience) 

Here in this case the media has taken this show and used it to sell the newspapers and film magazines or hits per article on their websites. They did their job.  If there was some good natured comments by cricketers they would have highlighted the cricketers in positive way. Here they were provided with comments which created negative perceptions. 

If Pandya or Rahul's PR were good they would have scheduled interview with Sportstar or some sports channel or even arranged a visit at under privileged children care facility etc to generate positive opinions about them and goodwill. Why they chose KWK is beyond me. It is totally gossip show, doesn't helps cricketers at all spending time there or with image building. 

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Father or Mother  having a conversation with a teenager about sex in an educational way is not the same as a grown ass man telling his parents “aaj thok ke aaya” . If that is happening everywhere that is the official degradation of the Indian society. I don’t think that happens. Stop making **** up to defend his “moronic”

bevahior. Key word “moronic” not “offensive”. The only thing I find offensive is his stupidity.

:hysterical: Pandya himself has apologized and even Virat has condemned his behavior. You are the only guy still defending him. Looks like you didn’t get the memo still.

chacha sun ne men taqleef ho rhi hai to bta du usne thok nhin karke aaya bola

Dnt twist the words 

What option does pandya n virat have. Same thing happened with AIB u think they had a choice. Whole country is filled with bunch of softies who ll abuse at home whole day yet will say its films n stars thats spoiling youth. 

Just now, Adi BB said:

Absolutely ridiculous! Then again expect these things in "new India"!

I don’t rate Ind high. I feel whatever is positive about it is because of a small percentage of ppl. I want to see it become a great and mature country. But such incidences show it is a country that is probably beyond help (many other countries in subcon are like that too) 

Players k liye ek aur trainer lagwa do bhaiya

How to face rapid fire round 

Chewt KJo ko seriously mat liya karo,ab bhugto

Problem is, they aren't that sagacious or they simply dont have that cunningness in them to dodge such controversial questions

They could have diverted those sh!!t missiles from that filthy mouth for they have been brought up in a society where anything which is said against and portrays a women in bad shape is branded as guilty

10 hours ago, flamy said:

Like you said, this will all be forgotten once he wins a match for us. 

Even if he doesnt it will be , temporary gussa hia

Sabko drama chhaiye n now they have social media. Every remeber aamir intolerance statement- brands dropped him...so much hoo hala

Now who cares, brands have signed him back .

Although ridiculous,this suspension will haunt them forever but hopefully make them into better human beings and evoke some morality .

Karen johar on the other hand should be blasted on social media (wont expect much from the bollytards ) ,how dare he ask such retarded questions on a show and being the "matured" one of the 3 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chacha sun ne men taqleef ho rhi hai to bta du usne thok nhin karke aaya bola

Dnt twist the words 

What option does pandya n virat have. Same thing happened with AIB u think they had a choice. Whole country is filled with bunch of softies who ll abuse at home whole day yet will say its films n stars thats spoiling youth. 

Wow my apologies to you and Pandya, that was so much more classier and acceptable.

1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

Although ridiculous,this suspension will haunt them forever but hopefully make them into better human beings and evoke some morality .

Karen johar on the other hand should be blasted on social media (wont expect much from the bollytards ) ,how dare he ask such retarded questions on a show and being the "matured" one of the 3 

The elite in Ind like to take masses for a ride :dontknow:

29 minutes ago, beetle said:

His show is known for this only.

He is also going to feel the heat for trapping the players and now getting them punished.

But mostly the blame goes to both the players.They were so eager to be seen as casonovas that they just needed karan's presence and woh dono shuru ho gaye.

For the obnoxious comments about women....the other questions were such traps to start controversy.

He asked them to choose between sachin and virat...and these guys answered....:rolleyes:.Haven't they heard of Sharapova...!!!!

He asked them to choose between dhoni and virat ....and they answered.

He asked them to choose between sakshi and anushka:facepalm:and these guys answered that too....:giggle:

Hamper nahi tha....woh to bomb tha.:laugh1:

I am not condoning this behaviour of players. Indian team has always been represented by very decent guys like Sachin, Dravid and Laxman to name few.

I have no problem about them talking about players past and present. They are going Wilt Chamberlain's route when they start talking about their nightlife. 

Edited by putrevus

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So what did we get out of this EGO - 2 players suspended. Pandya is veyr important member of LOI and now he wnt play....whose loss is it . 

Public has just mindless anger that leads to Chu*****.........ahaa leave it 

Pandya and KL are both sporting cricketers. They play the game in the right spirit. Among the most well behaved guys on the field

And some of the guys (including BCCI) arguing against these guys were probably among those who supported Tendulkar when he was banned for ball tampering (and probably even felt Smith and Warner should not be banned despite blatant cheating) 

Like a neem hakim khatre jaan, BCCI is trying to ape Cricket Australia :lol:

Edited by zen

40 minutes ago, slogger said:

Have you heard what the moron Pandya said.That was really gutter level rubbish, brandishing  how proud their parents about his sex life.BC kitti baat mooth marta hai parents k Samney ye bhi bata dena tha.

4 minutes ago, zen said:

The elite in Ind like to take masses for a ride :dontknow:

I don’t think India has a concept of following the ratings system etc. is Koffee with Karan even rated explicit content etc.? Pretty sure even some kids watch these shows.

Ban is over the top but clearly the stupidity and idiocy is on clear display.