Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

actually
its a knwn secret that the franchise owners provide these girls to most cricketers .....

What I know is it is the top , powerful players who gets free access to this girls.
For others , they are subject to approval from franchise owners and/or are rewards for good performances

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Problems BCCI need to address right now

Pandya

Dadu

MSD

Dhoni

Shastri

Bewda Coach 

KL Rahul

Sanjay Manjrekar

Trundler epidemic (Thakur,Kaul, Chahar etc etc)

TTF’s (Pandey, Pappu Patel etc)

Ravi Ashwin’s booty 

Jadeja’s LOI batting

before people think I am being negative on Indian cricket, I am being very positive. You know things are good when Manjrekar and Trundler epidemic are low in the chain of problems.

I thought you were leaving from ICF. What happened :phehe: Such a long post for this useless topic LOL

59 minutes ago, diga said:

Bollywood's concept of sexism/misogyny is much different than the rest of the country... And wannabe's like Pandya will always get attracted to glitz & would do anything to fit into the clique

Bollywood is tied into the mafia and now cricket too with kaptan being married to an actress. I hope you would have followed the rape in JK and the reaction of bollywood to it. I don't know why people still watch their movies.

7 hours ago, Audiophile said:

He acts like those white guys who trying to talk ebonics and hand movements. Hey Pandu, how big is your deek size? Pencil size does not qualify you as a homie, you phecking desi dehati! :wall:

nah .. he is trying to be black 

he said he is little bit black in a cheeky way , not sure what he actually meant 

Pandya is stupid to say such things on media platform. His comments about parents were silly. But then these are kids and Karan Johar is well matured to use these young kids to gain him more show publicity by creating a discussion to make them so bold and reveal. Fukl marks to Karan for that. He has fooled the kiddos and gained more eyeballs. He is the winner here.

Pandya is a nut case as proved by this show. Lot of people have 5-10 girlfriends but I doubt people who are not in media professionals go on public platform and tell it. Probably he is dumb to think it is only he who dates so many girls and was boasting about something which a lot of people have done.Should have known that such things should be disclosed with friends and not to the world.

BCCI is right to react. Public throws money by subscribing sports channels, hotstars, creting positive reactions about Indian cricket, brand shopping etc etc. Just like why sponsors put pressure on CA to ban Smith,Bancroft and Warner. Nobody would buy their brands.Brands discontinued their contracts.Even county team dropped Bancroft. Similarly BCCI realising people are unhappy with this show, they have pulled the trigger as a result of which we see the apology.BCCI is his employer and have the right to do so.Nothing wrong about it 

6 hours ago, sandsaims said:

Thanks to Pandya not many people seem to have paid attention to when Rahul said he was out till 5am on match day when India played the windies in a T20I. How come this is being allowed in a professional setup?

This.

I was shocked that he casually admitted it too.

But you could tell from his face that he felt..oops and then said it happendd only once.

this kind of buffoonery should not be defended. These self styled rockstars need to learn a thing or two from the likes of Sachin, Dravid, Dhoni and niow Kohli. Being crass in the name of funny should not be tolerated.

These Bollywood stars have showed their class once in that "roast" .  Ind cricket cant stoop to that level

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

BCCI Babus got too much time. Even i think Pandya is a pathetic person, but it doesn't mean BCCI can control his actions not related to cricket. 

BCCI can, although if CoA wasn't there then I guess bcci wouldn't have done it publicly. 

They would have just informed these two and directed others.

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, people should start focusing on those 500 issues and stop watching cricket.

Indians follow game like cricket because they have lot of faaltu time. That's how these guys have made money and not because just of talent. Player of similar level in others sports make pennies.

Can't have it both ways. Get rich because of stupidity of public, use that money as leverage and then don't care about same stupid public.

watch cricket 

KWK was not cricket . 

Do public even care about their own opinion coz they change it every day