Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

Just now, Zero_Unit said:

I watched the clip from cricinfo. What did he say that was so wrong? Snowflakes all around. Takes a small joke and turns it into a SJW situation. F'ing hate people like this

I love how Indians have started using words like sjw, something which is used by INCELS and red pillers. A country which such a huge problem with objectifying women and hate againsy women 

So what you are saying is pandya can go in media and spread his views on objectifying women but people cannot use media to reply back 

2 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

So what you are saying is pandya can go in media and spread his views on objectifying women but people cannot use media to reply back 

yep .. they can reply him back , but liberals dont need to get offended when replying back ..

actually i thought sachin fans will get offended because of their interview , but to my surprise they kept their cool but  feminazis got offended instead 

52 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Banned for two matches!   Has BCCI gone bonkers or what? 

You issued them a show cause notice, wait for them to respond, do a hearing and then only come to such decisions. But no CoA, the mai baaps of BCCI want to show how powerful they are.

Nope- Shane Warne got stripped off his VC after the texting scandal emerged. So a two match ban is the right punishment.

2 hours ago, goose said:

you can't censure a player for acting like a dick. 

there is no such thing as a right to be not offended

The players are still representing India and BCCI is their employers. Private companies censure their employees for acting like dicks all the time. Try behaving or talking like this in your place of employment or in media while representing your company. Many companies will sack employees talking like this even in public

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Plus Gayle got sacked by Big Bash team for saying something to the female  interviewer. 

their is a diff....their is an individual who feels uncomfertable 

Here no female has come out n said such stuff.....that women had right to say i didnt like it ......n if it happens here also let him face the fire. But their is no individual who got offended here 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Nope- Shane Warne got stripped off his VC after the texting scandal emerged. So a two match ban is the right punishment.

Again involves an individual feeling uncomfortable 

Diff scenario 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

The players are still representing India and BCCI is their employers. Private companies censure their employees for acting like dicks all the time. Try behaving or talking like this in your place of employment or in media while representing your company. Many companies will sack employees talking like this even in public

if the person is on a platform by virtue of his employment then I agree. actually you have a point. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

yep .. they can reply him back , but liberals dont need to get offended when replying back ..

actually i thought sachin fans will get offended because of their interview , but to my surprise they kept their cool but  feminazis got offended instead 

What on earth is a feminazi? Considering your troll views on other topics its not surprising you use incel and extreme alt-right language as well. But it is disgusting to me that anyone saying anything against objectifying women is a feminazi now.

4 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

What on earth is a feminazi? Considering your troll views on other topics its not surprising you use incel and extreme alt-right language as well. But it is disgusting to me that anyone saying anything against objectifying women is a feminazi now.

radical feminists are femanazis :dontknow:

Will be surprised only if you were not offended 

Anyway have you watched the show? 

4 minutes ago, goose said:

if the person is on a platform by virtue of his employment then I agree. actually you have a point. 

Also, the more senior and high profile you are, the more likely its for an employer to take action based on your actions on social media or regular media. So while a junior employee slips under the radar, someone in top most management or board will be penalized for these things. And these players are high profile celebrities