Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

1 minute ago, velu said:

radical feminists are femanazis :dontknow:

Will be surprised only if you were not offended 

Anyway have you watched the show? 

How is anyone objecting to women being objectified radical.

I saw the show. No one cares about how many women these people sleep with. It's the clear objectification where they treat women as points scoring things and not as human beings while talking about them which has been called out

5 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Also, the more senior and high profile you are, the more likely its for an employer to take action based on your actions on social media or regular media. So while a junior employee slips under the radar, someone in top most management or board will be penalized for these things. And these players are high profile celebrities 

something similar would be a team of high flying colleagues out for dinner to celebrate a deal for their firm, running up a ridiculous bill that hits the papers. 

6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

How is anyone objecting to women being objectified radical.

I saw the show. No one cares about how many women these people sleep with. It's the clear objectification where they treat women as points scoring things and not as human beings while talking about them which has been called out

Where he objectified the women in the video?

He said he did slept with many women which is not offensive by any means and in another instance he said he carried condom when he was 18..

Most of the feminazis who got offended because they thought others got offended.

28 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

The players are still representing India and BCCI is their employers. Private companies censure their employees for acting like dicks all the time. Try behaving or talking like this in your place of employment or in media while representing your company. Many companies will sack employees talking like this even in public

True.

These two acted like complete morons.

Wtf ban recommended for 2 matches just for speaking out their minds ??

I know what they said was not apt and disrespectful towards women (actually they spat whatever they had in mind without thinking twice that the show would get aired lol) but those who are taking the higher morale ground are themselves no saints. 

I believe 90 percent of unmarried boys/men have perverted mindsets but in lighter way not hardcore ,its just that these two bozos fell for kjo's trap 

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

Anyone has a link to video. Probably for first time I will watch full show of KWK (this episode) :giggle: That's the success for Karan Johar. Get more first time viewers after this ?  

This is publicity from BCCI for Karen. Used 2 tools to sprout absolute rubbish in his show and reprimand them. Hope Pandiya and KLR got some commission from BCCI for the promo

30 minutes ago, velu said:

Where he objectified the women in the video?

He said he did slept with many women which is not offensive by any means and in another instance he said he carried condom when he was 18..

Most of the feminazis who got offended because they thought others got offended.

Yeah taking offense on behalf of others is a sign of this. Most women would laugh at Hardik for his stupidity rather than getting offended. Feminazi BS :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Anyone has a link to video. Probably for first time I will watch full show of KWK (this episode) :giggle: That's the success for Karan Johar. Get more first time viewers after this ?  At least get every Indian to watch the show at least once ?

Even I am looking forward to this episode even though I am not much into these trash talk shows .this will be a blockbuster and that joker kjo will be the real beneficiary :cantstop:

54 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

their is a diff....their is an individual who feels uncomfertable 

Here no female has come out n said such stuff.....that women had right to say i didnt like it ......n if it happens here also let him face the fire. But their is no individual who got offended here 

Again involves an individual feeling uncomfortable 

Diff scenario 

I don't waste time on  shows like kofee with Karan. I just gave examples of bans on players involved in controversies. Let BCCI decide what he said , whether it was objectionable or not and whether they want to ban or not. 

i don't know why celebs go on shows like Bigg Boss or Koffee with Karan..  It's like you're getting paid to wash your dirty linen in public and sell out your dignity and self respect.  Both shows are built on spilling out your secrets and make the show spicy.  The environment is such that you feel normal doing it except ofcourse when you go out and watch it for yourself.

Edited by PBN
4 hours ago, velu said:

yep .. they can reply him back , but liberals dont need to get offended when replying back ..

actually i thought sachin fans will get offended because of their interview , but to my surprise they kept their cool but  feminazis got offended instead 

Seriously???

The social media is full of ..

Sachin is our god..okay you @#$%^^ kind of comments.