Jump to content
Trichromatic

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

We don't see women go around raping random men. Yes we have to suck it up. There are plenty of good , decent women in real life. Why do we always use some "celebrities" as examples of women.  By now we should be used to social media outrage. Especially about issues like this. 

This is making mountains out of molehills. We have to focus on real issues to make a difference. Not pick a random irrelevant event to feel good about ourselves 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, CG said:

Pandya is an idiot.They were together in another chat show where Rahul told once they went out to a party and Pandya was boasting about the night to Kohli and Rahul said you don't say such things to captain.Pandya Needs to focus on cricket .

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
 

Yeah i remember this, i think pandya is very open. He will learn from this. He needs to be cleverer than this. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, zen said:

This is making mountains out of molehills. We have to focus on real issues to make a difference. Not pick a random irrelevant event to feel good about ourselves 

Don't exactly follow the reactions. In this day and age angry reactions are pretty much the norm for every issue. We just ignore and move on. If they are just trolling them at their expense i don't see any problem. If they are suing them like they did with one of the actor in Tamilnadu then that is taking it too far. What kind of outrage we are talking about here? Looks like even Kohli is not happy with what they said. Not sure if Tendulkar, Dravid anyone will put up a defense for them. I don't see even a single cricketer defending them. Forget about "feminists". His own cricketing fraternity is not exactly amused by this. It is not like he can get away by saying "my cousin did this" lol 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Don't exactly follow the reactions. In this day and age angry reactions are pretty much the norm for every issue. We just ignore and move on. If they are just trolling them at their expense i don't see any problem. If they are suing them like they did with one of the actor in Tamilnadu then that is taking it too far. What kind of outrage we are talking about here? Looks like even Kohli is not happy with what they said. Not sure if Tendulkar, Dravid anyone will put up a defense for them. I don't see even a single cricketer defending them. Forget about "feminists". His own cricketing fraternity is not exactly amused by this. It is not like he can get away by saying "my cousin did this" lol 

No one really cares about who criticizes or defends in their personal capacity .... it is the dumb mob backlash that is funny, along with BCCI playing to the gallery 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, zen said:

No one really cares about who criticizes or defends in their personal capacity .... it is the dumb mob backlash that is funny, along with BCCI playing to the gallery 

THere must be some clauses in their contract they probably violated.  

Share this post


Link to post

down right pathetic  and extremely angered by the treatment meted out to Pandya and Rahul for expressing their opinions. Scape goats  of that useless incompetent undeserving leech feminist  pig edulji coming into  'cricket related matters' . A reminder  to the male fraternity of the nation as a whole,   the need to unite for their rights &  defense. Otherwise this is going to happen  to a lots and lots of males across the country. Just like my poor stepbrother(very closely attached to me) & his  parents  who are suffering  intolerable amounts of physical pain , mental pain, time loss, money loss, dignity  etc etc , just like a poor 'software engineer' guy(son of a  co-employee of my father)  who had to eventually  hang to death for the  guilt of   'showing sympathy to a housemaid creature(exploited all the anti male laws  to  mentally torture him) and marrying her', just like a poor innocent  gulf man who at the moment of  landing foot on his native state had to go to hiding( whose case  about which I am a lot  lot familiar with because of him being a distant relative of mine ) as an arrest warrant was welcoming him(dowry case. The harsh reality was that  this mild mannered man was looted off all his hard earned money  by a  nasty first marriage  creature  and eventually got divorce from that fraud after winning a case for 'extra marital affair' against her.And by the play of fate, the 2nd creature  that came to his life(from a financially very  poor family)  was also of the same breed who looted all his money  and had filed a fake dowry case against him. It was against this case that he was about to go to hiding straight away after landing on his  foot from gulf.The poor man's  2nd marriage also ended in divorce after court found that this 2nd creature too had a lover with whom she had those 'activities'   and he is in a mode of depression now. ), just like myself who had to go thru a lot in my first company(I have recovered from all those and is ok with my life now) lots and lots  of males are going to suffer  immensely if the likes of these blood sucking feminists like edulji are allowed to on and on.

Edited by rtmohanlal

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Just watched the episode. I think Rahul has been trapped into this due to lalloo Pandya

Could be the other way round.

Rahul earlier took part in another such show with a similar host and kept telling him you should get more cricketers to the show.

Thenwe saw poor Shreyas Iyer on that show.

 

Even here he was telling karan,you should get more cricketers on the show or something like this.

 

Share this post


Link to post

It is true that abuse of women continue at workplaces. A couple of women who worked reported to me told me about this and I ensured this never happened again by taking the last options available. Even today few women working in other places tell me how their colleagues try to force them to talk to them. Some men are so stupid that even if a female employee blocks a man on WhatsApp or Facebook or even does not accepts friend request , they  get sensitive  and they approach woman why have you blocked me. Women should slap those men there and then in front of other staff if the colleagues attempt to physically touch them and also report issues if they force them to talk on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp etc. Or go to HR along with managers and  file a complaint so that the offending person can be dealt with whatever options are available in cases of harassment. Sadly some girls in our country are sensitive that the boys will lose jobs. Some do complaint and I have seen long serving employees get sacked in a less than half a day. It is very good to see women coming forward and complaining. Some one comes to work and earn for a living and in no way anyone should be subjected to an environment where they are physically abused or stalked or forced to talk on inrelevant platforms.

Share this post


Link to post

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/brand-hardik-pandya-takes-a-hit-loses-sponsor/articleshow/67497465.cms

 

Brand Hardik Pandya takes a hit, loses sponsor

Quote

NEW DELHI: Brands and companies are reviewing their association with cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul after their suspension on Friday following the duo’s sexist comments on women during their appearance on a TV show.

Pandya’s deal with men’s shaving razor Gillette Mach3 Start was the first victim of the controversy as the company suspended it’s association with the cricketer. “Hardik Pandya’s recent comments do not reflect the values of Gillette. We have suspended our association with Hardik until we decide on further course of action,” a company spokesperson told TOI on Friday.

Rahul endorses brands such as, German sportswear maker Puma and Bengaluru-based fitness startup Curefit. Pandya has inked deals with around seven brands, including Gillette and D:FY, a sportswear brand launched by Puma India’s former boss Rajiv Mehta.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

down right pathetic  and extremely angered by the treatment meted out to Pandya and Rahul for expressing their opinions. Scape goats  of that useless incompetent undeserving leech feminist  pig edulji coming into  'cricket related matters' . A reminder  to the male fraternity of the nation as a whole,   the need to unite for their rights &  defense. Otherwise this is going to happen  to a lots and lots of males across the country. Just like my poor stepbrother(very closely attached to me) & his  parents  who are suffering  intolerable amounts of physical pain , mental pain, time loss, money loss, dignity  etc etc , just like a poor 'software engineer' guy(son of a  co-employee of my father)  who had to eventually  hang to death for the  guilt of   'showing sympathy to a housemaid creature(exploited all the anti male laws  to  mentally torture him) and marrying her', just like a poor innocent  gulf man who at the moment of  landing foot on his native state had to go to hiding( whose case  about which I am a lot  lot familiar with because of him being a distant relative of mine ) as an arrest warrant was welcoming him(dowry case. The harsh reality was that  this mild mannered man was looted off all his hard earned money  by a  nasty first marriage  creature  and eventually got divorce from that fraud after winning a case for 'extra marital affair' against her.And by the play of fate, the 2nd creature  that came to his life(from a financially very  poor family)  was also of the same breed who looted all his money  and had filed a fake dowry case against him. It was against this case that he was about to go to hiding straight away after landing on his  foot from gulf.The poor man's  2nd marriage also ended in divorce after court found that this 2nd creature too had a lover with whom she had those 'activities'   and he is in a mode of depression now. ), just like myself who had to go thru a lot in my first company(I have recovered from all those and is ok with my life now) lots and lots  of males are going to suffer  immensely if the likes of these blood sucking feminists like edulji are allowed to on and on.

Yeah you have issues with woman buddy. I can give you a million examples of.men literally killing women, torturing them for decades. How women are oprrssed in every single walk of life while you talk of opressive laws or give a one in a million example. But no, it's the poor men who are oprrssed in india, such an amazing progressive country we are

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Yeah you have issues with woman buddy. I can give you a million examples of.men literally killing women, torturing them for decades. How women are oprrssed in every single walk of life while you talk of opressive laws or give a one in a million example. But no, it's the poor men who are oprrssed in india, such an amazing progressive country we are

Classic red piller.

Share this post


Link to post

Expected brands to suspend sponsorship. This was just a matter of time. Gillette has done well here, no point risking billions. A big corporation like that can easily hire 50 times better looking model and a legend. No point splashing money on controversial cricketers. Their share holders might not like to see profits dip and eventually affect stock price. Its already a high priced stock.Good decision.

Share this post


Link to post

Haven't seen that Jeans advertisement done by Pandya in bike. Been watching this match and not even  once has been shown. It was telecast  few times during test series. Wise move by sponsors to decided not to broadcast his advertisements otherwise it will negatively affect the brand and sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Expected brands to suspend sponsorship. This was just a matter of time. Gillette has done well here, no point risking billions. A big corporation like that can easily hire 50 times better looking model and a legend. No point splashing money on controversial cricketers. Their share holders might not like to see profits dip and eventually affect stock price. Its already a high priced stock.Good decision.

This may work better for hardik too in the long run.Definetely good for indian cricket.

Rahul I feel is done.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, beetle said:

This may work better for hardik too in the long run.Definetely good for indian cricket.

Rahul I feel is done.

How will it work for Pandya ? Suspension of sponsorship by a top men's  brand  is a big blow for him.

 

Rahul cannot find a place in test squad. Now suspended from ODI too and  he wasn't doing well in ODI. Hes now left with IPL value. Even IPL  ads will reduce after this controversy. Might be zero adds for him this IPL. His brands contracts will reduce as a result. 

Edited by Straight Drive

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

What they did was Donaldtrumpsque level lol. Even he was bragging about banging chicks using an alias name. 

outrage on talking in a gossip show about the sex he had with girls?

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post

ok, so found some of his comments:

 

Quote

"Why don't you ask women's names at nightclubs?" asked Johar when Hardik replied saying he struggles in remembering names of the women he interacts with during such parties. "I like to watch and observe how they move. I'm little from the Black side so I need to see how they move," Pandya responded. 

what is so offensive in this comment?

 

Quote

He dwelled onto his sex life suggesting, "When I lost my virginity, I came home and said, Main karke aaya hai aaj (I did it today)”. Further highlighting the casual take on the subject from his parents, the 25-year-old revealed how "cool" he is with his family members. 

now anyone will tell what is so offensive or misogynistic in this?

 

Quote

"At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai (Which are your women)? I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women) and they were like waah proud of you beta," Pandya asserted.

another comment where i did not find anything offensive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Yeah you have issues with woman buddy. I can give you a million examples of.men literally killing women, torturing them for decades. How women are oprrssed in every single walk of life while you talk of opressive laws or give a one in a million example. But no, it's the poor men who are oprrssed in india, such an amazing progressive country we are

not interested to talk with you much on this issue because  as a man at the receiving end  so intensely on a lot of occasions myself, the heat of those bitter  personnel experiences can lead me  to over act here, which I do not desire to happen at any cost .I as a junior employee in my first company  have experienced a lot at the hands of your so called 'all perfect species' so much so that those memories still gives me blood rushes.The only mistake I committed was to respond after a limit to the plain double standard injustices done to me  just because of the fact that I was a male .That made me so much desperate to do at least   some sort of retaliation acts towards   the chief offender from your 'all perfect species' before I decided that enough is enough .I counted down that date of resignation just like  fans starts count  down for cricket events all the while planning to do something in retaliation  before I resign.Just before 4 days of my resignation, God Almighty  gave her the  biggest punishment of her life as one can ever gets .I saw the same person who was at the forefront of humiliating me and exploiting me  endlessly in every possible way  ,madly  crying before me  uttering 'every thing is lost' when I  visited her house. Even I felt that time that it was so cruel a punishment which  GOD gave to her for her crooked tricks, which also emphatically  confirmed my belief in the GOD.I  am also going thru the agonies of

 sharing the  emotions  of my step brother  who  is so closely attached to me and is like a brother to me. The advocate who has been standing from the other side  for that 'creature who so ruthlessly  destroyed his life '  and has trapped him in several  fake cases, one  of which a claim for  worth 'lakhs of money & ornaments' is also from your all perfect species itself.Now, if dared to , my step brother can end her life in a single blow on that fraud advoacate's  face who is siding with the other one for her own selfish motives(just like a crooked jackal sucking blood  while two goats are clashing), but then we all know the consequences. It is just that this nasty women  who has very high political influence(even ministerial level) will convey that matter to her godfathers in politics.Result ... males from both sides  ( gundaas from her side and we few relatives) will clash all the while this  'all perfect from your side'  can watch all these and enjoy  from the safety of her premises.

 

As far as I am concerned , I firmly believe in GOD and that GOD has  his own set of 'rules  of moralities' .That being the case whether it is  for now a days, for thousand years before , for 100 years after from now , for Indian,for American,for black, for asian, for korean, for hindu, for muslim, for man ,for women what ever be the case 'GOD's set of moral rules' remain the same.But as Krishna says in Bhagwad gita , morality degrades gradually as a whole on earth as time passes on.Naturally people redefines moral rules for their own personnel interests and from that point of view would start to think that they are oppressed on various fronts. For instance I would start to believe that smoking ciger is my right, drinking alcohol is my right, going to night club is my right, eating the  red meat of brutally killed huge innocent animals on a routine basis is my right etc etc as per the newly defined set of  moral rules by  myself.  That being the case too, i am  not interested  in  proceeding with this further more , because these are two parallel lines that would never meet. All I have to convey  is my strong protest against hypocritical double standards    in dealing with males and females. That's all

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

How will it work for Pandya ? Suspension of sponsorship by a top men's  brand  is a big blow for him.

 

Rahul cannot find a place in test squad. Now suspended from ODI too and  he wasn't doing well in ODI. Hes now left with IPL value. Even IPL  ads will reduce after this controversy. Might be zero adds for him this IPL. His brands contracts will reduce as a result. 

Pandya has time to mend his ways.

He can rise from this ....but the way he was on this show,he could have got into far more trouble in future.

 

This will sober him down a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Pandya has time to mend his ways.

He can rise from this ....but the way he was on this show,he could have got into far more trouble in future.

 

This will sober him down a bit.

Hopefully....he will never go on that KWK show again. I don't think any other interview would be problem. He has given many other interviews before. So he should be fine. 

 

His PR will also be wiser henceforth.

Share this post


Link to post
Diana Eduljee is destroying Bcci snd Indian team.
 
Vinod Rai wanted to give a 2 match and end the matter.
 
Eduljee stepped in and demanded suspension till pending inquiry. The duo will miss 8 ODIs and 2 T20s just in next few weeks.
The bcci legal team says there is no ground to take action.
 
All this for making a few comments on ones own sex life in a tv show.
 
Are Bcci a moral policing organisation?
 
Btw what action was taken againist Eduljee for leaking BCCI mails?
 
This Eduljee is not fit to run even a 5 person organisation let alone BCCI.
Why cant the do the enquiry today and get it done with?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why cant the do the enquiry today and get it done with?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Inquiry for what? ke unhone sex kaise kiya, kahan kiyam kab kiya, kiske sath kiya.  Inquiry hoti hai when there is some crime happened.   

Share this post


Link to post
Inquiry for what? ke unhone sex kaise kiya, kahan kiyam kab kiya, kiske sath kiya.  Inquiry hoti hai when there is some crime happened.   
I know...if it was on me no inquiry needed. But here they banned him until further inquiry. So my point is, why cant they do the inquiry today/tomorrow so that these players can play NZ series.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Diana Eduljee is destroying Bcci snd Indian team.

 

Vinod Rai wanted to give a 2 match and end the matter.

 

Eduljee stepped in and demanded suspension till pending inquiry. The duo will miss 8 ODIs and 2 T20s just in next few weeks.

The bcci legal team says there is no ground to take action.

 

All this for making a few comments on ones own sex life in a tv show.

 

Are Bcci a moral policing organisation?

 

Btw what action was taken againist Eduljee for leaking BCCI mails?

 

This Eduljee is not fit to run even a 5 person organisation let alone BCCI.

thanks to that fraud  ....  first one dayer is lost...

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

thanks to that fraud  ....  first one dayer is lost...

What a zulm on men right? What a catastrophic event in men history. I wonder we are not on roads protesting 

Edited by CSK Fan

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Inquiry for what? ke unhone sex kaise kiya, kahan kiyam kab kiya, kiske sath kiya.  Inquiry hoti hai when there is some crime happened.   

They may inquire if rules were broken.

Players are not allowed to take people to their rooms when they are playing.

 

If they hooked up with cheerleaders..that is against the rules.

 

Were any of these girls sent to the players by vested interests?

 

Were they following rules or staying out during match nights like rahul confessed?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

What a zulm on men right? What a catastrophic event in men history. I wonder we are not on roads protesting 

Does being feminist mean making a man feel inferior or being happy on a man suffering or in short Schadenfreude? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Hardik is such a fattu- he disabled the comments on his last insta post which was his apology statement.  

 

Talliyan :facepalm:

 

I think I have a 6th sense- I did say brands should start dropping him and look Gillette has already started ;)

That was actually  sane thing  to do.

Some of the comments can be really really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Does being feminist mean making a man feel inferior or being happy on a man suffering or in short Schadenfreude? 

Who is making anyone feel inferior? And the classic thing about any men rights or men's movement is that it is not into itself but completely women blaming. When people talk of women rights they talk of lots of things in isolation on How to make women safe etc. But guys like I was quoting is not into any men's right, he is straight up into women hate

 

And I hate labels, anyone just saying some words does not have to be a sjw or feminist 

Edited by CSK Fan

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

 

Decent chance they miss out on the IPL as well as WC now. I thought CA went full retard with Warner and Smith but this is next level by Edulji. I guess this pretty much means Jaddu will be our no. 7 for the time being.

 

What the hell is wrong with Edulgi?

Power goes to people head and creates monsters.

What does she want by prolonging the inquiry or whatever they want?

Bloody power games!!!!

High time someone files a pil .

 

Powerhungry control freaks!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×