Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

BCCI raises honey trap concerns after Hardik Pandya, Rahul boast of night outs on TV show

A senior BCCI official fears Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul could be targeted by bookies following their sensational and controversial comments on TV show Koffee With Karan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/hardik-pandya-kl-rahul-bcci-honey-trap-bookies-koffee-with-karan-tv-show-video-1427944-2019-01-10

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

BCCI raises honey trap concerns after Hardik Pandya, Rahul boast of night outs on TV show

A senior BCCI official fears Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul could be targeted by bookies following their sensational and controversial comments on TV show Koffee With Karan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/hardik-pandya-kl-rahul-bcci-honey-trap-bookies-koffee-with-karan-tv-show-video-1427944-2019-01-10

masala news i guess

"At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai (Which are your women)? I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women)and they were like waah proud of you beta," he went on to add to stress on the "cool quotient" of his family. 

:facepalm:

Khud ki to utar li, parents ki bhi nikal di public me.  Seriously any parents are going to be proud of this ?  Lagta hai bewda ki bottle pi li test series jitne ke baad aur sidha gaya KWK show pe aur phaltoo ka bakne laga nashe me. Can anyone talk like this about parents on a show which is going to be watched by lot of people knowing the cricketers are on show. 

Edited by Straight Drive
20 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

"At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai (Which are your women)? I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women)and they were like waah proud of you beta," he went on to add to stress on the "cool quotient" of his family. 

:facepalm:

Khud ki to utar li, parents ki bhi nikal di public me.  Seriously any parents are going to be proud of this ?  Lagta hai bewda ki bottle pi li test series jitne ke baad aur sidha gaya KWK show pe aur phaltoo ka bakne laga nashe me. Can anyone talk like this about parents on a show which is going to be watched by lot of people knowing the cricketers are on show. 

The show was shot in November if you go by Pandya's insta feed of his pre show 'photo shoot'. Therefore there was plenty of time for the producers to do a risk analysis to see if any controversy could arise from this. 

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The show was shot in November if you go by Pandya's insta feed of his pre show 'photo shoot'. Therefore there was plenty of time for the producers to do a risk analysis to see if any controversy could arise from this. 

KJ is proper media guy, and he must be very pleased if he had known this before it went into production.  In fact he would have realized the great potential of this interview in getting more eyeballs for the episode. Seriously, today for the first time i scrolled through the Karan Johar article. I mean i would never had thought i would show so much interest in a show like this because the controversy comes from a cricketer.  Aging KJ has fooled the two kids quite well for his gains. 

Himanshu Pandya defends son Hardik for his comments on Koffee with Karan

https://www.crictracker.com/himanshu-pandya-defends-son-hardik-for-his-comments-on-koffee-with-karan/

India all-rounder Hardik Pandya and opening batsman KL Rahul have been in the news for all the wrong reasons in the past week. Ever since their appearance on the popular television chat show Koffee With Karan which was aired last Sunday, January 5th, there’s been a big backlash and a massive outrage for their comments. The BCCI has sent a notice to both cricketers but it is Pandya who is facing all the heat for his comments which were termed as ‘sexist’.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=41

The 25-year-old all-rounder shared how close he was with multiple women and had sexual relations with most of them. He has come out apologized stating that he ‘got carried away’ by the nature of the show and is ‘sincerely regretful’ for his comments. Pandya’s father has also defended Hardik and said that the comments were made in a ‘light-hearted manner’ and that his son is “an innocent boy”.

“I don’t think people should read too much into his comments. It was an entertainment show and his comments were made in a light-hearted manner. he was only looking to entertain the audience. So, it [his comments] should not be viewed very seriously or negatively. He is an innocent boy with a very fun- loving nature,” Himanshu Pandya was quoted as saying by the Mid-Day.

The cricketers might be banned

While Hardik has come out and issued a public apology, Rahul is yet to respond to BCCI’s notice. Both the players are currently in Australia preparing for the three-match ODI series which commences on the 12th of January (Saturday) in Sydney. There have been calls for the board to review the matter of cricketers attending non-cricketing shows.

There are reports that the duo might be banned for a few games and strict action will be taken. According to reports, an apology is not enough as one of the Committee of Administrators (CoA) members, Vinod Rai and Diana Edulji want both the cricketers to be suspended for their actions on the show which is hosted by popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.