Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

On second thoughts banning them may be counter productive- the reason he talks and dresses like this is due to his branding ambitions which are linked to his popularity with the public to help the endorsements he is paid for.

I think BCCI should put a stay on his endorsements for 6 months with no new ones allowed and if his current brand endorsers have any sense they should drop him as their ambassador as soon as possible. When all this starts hitting the bank and he starts getting rejected by these same girls maybe he might focus on his cricket for a change and becoming a better player which ultimately will define his legacy and not how many brands he endorses.

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education (many with worthless degrees).  He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... I do nothing for my country (which cannot even compete in most areas because of ppl like us) but because these talented guys are so “lucky”, let them toil harder. They should practise even at night (than post on Instagram) .... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

Edited by zen
6 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Why just a ban?

Beech chaurahe pe latka do saale ko,  nothing short of that is going to subside the rising anger among Liberals.

Must set a strong  example to prevent others from hurting the sensititvites of the snowflakes in the future . 

Sehwag should join KJ and twitter will explode with the feminist neckbeards baying for blood

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education. He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and Instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

or a family thats not that rich is more open to kids regd sex then our conservative society where teachers still skip reproduction chapter in school 

10 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

On second thoughts banning them may be counter productive- the reason he talks and dresses like this is due to his branding ambitions which are linked to his popularity with the public to help the endorsements he is paid for.

I think BCCI should put a stay on his endorsements for 6 months with no new ones allowed and if his current brand endorsers have any sense they should drop him as their ambassador as soon as possible. When all this starts hitting the bank and he starts getting rejected by these same girls maybe he might focus on his cricket for a change and becoming a better player which ultimately will define his legacy and not how many brands he endorses.

Think his comparison with Kapil Dev by his PR team /agent has got into his head. Hope some of the seniors in the team will guide this youngsta and mentor him.  Otherwise he seems to be totally lost, getting dropped twice in short test career and being in wrong news in just couple of years. Mind you he is much better version of all-rounders i have seen. To name better than Abid Ali, Madan Lal, Reetinder Sodhi, Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Salim Durani etc. He has potential but he seems to missing proper guidance. Happens in young age to get distracted from important things. 

Pandya's  PR tried to showcase him as Kapil Dev, a ploy that totally flopped when Pandya was dropped in one test.  Kapil was not dropped ever since he started test career and went on to play 131 tests. Kapil played 65 tests consecutively, the missed one and then again played 66 tests. Whereas Pandya was dropped once in his first 11 tests. He was also dropped for the final test in Australia. Pandya is also nowhere as fit as Kapil Dev.

But then his PR tried to showcase a duplicate unfit or Chinese version of Kapil Dev to the fans who haven't watched Kapil. Kapil thrashed this rubbish when he said "Don't compare Hardik Pandya with me". Things became worse for his PR when Sunny said "Kapil Dev is once-in-a-century cricketer, don’t compare him with Hardik Pandya" :rotfl:

The only honest statement Hardik has ever made after realization is this
"I am not Kapil Dev, never wanted to be I am happy being Hardik Pandya and please allow me to stay  that way. I have a lot of respect for the legend that he is, but I want to be myself." 

Edited by Straight Drive
5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Think his comparison with Kapil Dev by his PR team /agent has got into his head. Hope some of the seniors in the team will guide this youngsta and mentor him.  Otherwise he seems to be totally lost, getting dropped twice in short test career and being in wrong news in just couple of years. Mind you he is much better version of all-rounders i have seen. To name better than Abid Ali, Madan Lal, Reetinder Sodhi, Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Salim Durani etc. He has potential but he seems to missing proper guidance. Happens in young age to get distracted from important things. 

Pandya's  PR tried to showcase him as Kapil Dev, a ploy that totally flopped when Pandya was dropped in one test.  Kapil was not dropped ever since he started test career and went on to play 131 tests. Kapil played 65 tests consecutively, the missed one and then again played 66 tests. Whereas Pandya was dropped once in his first 11 tests. He was also dropped for the final test in Australia. Pandya is also nowhere as fit as Kapil Dev.

But then his PR tried to showcase a duplicate unfit or Chinese version of Kapil Dev to the fans who haven't watched Kapil. Kapil thrashed this rubbish when he said "Don't compare Hardik Pandya with me". Things became worse for his PR when Sunny said "Kapil Dev is once-in-a-century cricketer, don’t compare him with Hardik Pandya" :rotfl:

The only honest statement Hardik has ever made after realization is this
"I am not Kapil Dev, never wanted to be I am happy being Hardik Pandya and please allow me to stay  that way. I have a lot of respect for the legend that he is, but I want to be myself." 

Pandya PR - No , It was kapil dev himself when pandya performed on his debut

Baad men khudh hi palti maara when few matches went bad

7 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

I love how Indians have started using words like sjw, something which is used by INCELS and red pillers. A country which such a huge problem with objectifying women and hate againsy women 

So what you are saying is pandya can go in media and spread his views on objectifying women but people cannot use media to reply back 

Fyi I am half Indian, never ever landed my foot in India (my dad took me once when I was 2 - which doesn't make a huge difference since I don't remember). Born and raised Canadian. Growing up with western culture, So trust me when I say this - Objectifying a women is disgusting, however this interview falls in the satire category most likely. If you still can't figure that you, you probably lost your sense of humor.

If he is like this is real life, shame on him. He needs proper guidance. But I don't think he is stupid enough to actually be serious about stuffs like this on national television where millions will watch you.

When I watched it, it felt like he tried to do what Russell Peters/ Sugar Sammy does for a living. They will make jokes about it, but in life they don't objectify women.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandya PR - No , It was kapil dev himself when pandya performed on his debut

Baad men khudh hi palti maara when few matches went bad

If Pandya plays 130 tests, he would have scored more runs than Kapil (and even be more effective as a fielder) 

Just now, Zero_Unit said:

Fyi I am half Indian, never ever landed my foot in India (my dad took me once when I was 2 - which doesn't make a huge difference since I don't remember). Born and raised Canadian. Growing up with western culture, So trust me when I say this - Objectifying a women is disgusting, however this interview falls in the satire category most likely. If you still can't figure that you, you probably lost your sense of humor.

If he is like this is real life, shame on him. He needs proper guidance. But I don't think he is stupid enough to actually be serious about stuffs like this on national television where millions will watch you.

When I watched it, it felt like he tried to do what Russell Peters/ Sugar Sammy does for a living. They will make jokes about it, but in life they don't objectify women.

More then half of the country has lost its sense of humor . There are threads on outrage over standup comedians . 

Bunch of softies who gets offended on every second thing ..........

31 minutes ago, zen said:

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education (many with worthless degrees).  He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... I do nothing for my country (which cannot even compete in most areas because of ppl like us) but because these talented guys are so “lucky”, let them toil harder. They should practise even at night (than post on Instagram) .... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

Agree,  Pandya has also hurt the ego of these educated folks who are bashing him considering the digs at his lack of education and class. 

They be like " Humne Poori umar G Marwa Marwa ke useless degrees ekathi ki aur Yeh Nauvvi pass Crorepati kehta ki mujhe education se Kuch farak nahi padta ". 

Anyway,  Aur kaunsa education leke Kuch  ukhaad liya enhone waise bhi, afterall they are just leading boring monotonous anonymous lives and bashing Jahils like Pandya on ICF. LOL. 

The jealousy is strong. 

29 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Agree,  Pandya has also hurt the ego of these educated folks who are bashing him considering the digs at his lack of education and class. 

They be like " Humne Poori umar G Marwa Marwa ke useless degrees ekathi ki aur Yeh Nauvvi pass Crorepati kehta ki mujhe education se Kuch farak nahi padta ". 

Anyway,  Aur kaunsa education leke Kuch  ukhaad liya enhone waise bhi, afterall they are just leading boring monotonous anonymous lives and bashing Jahils like Pandya on ICF. LOL. 

The jealousy is strong. 

On my last degree I spent $200k+ including opportunity cost. It did help me (and I like it) but reflecting back I would rather have the amount (or a part of it) in my bank (than the university’s) :lol: 

To me, it is amazing to see that kids in Ind can make it big w/o having to rely on education only. And credit to Pandya’s parents for allowing their kids to pursue their dreams 

Edited by zen
56 minutes ago, zen said:

What are they doing for the country? National duty is something to be proud about, but they are not "doing" anything selflessly. They are being paid enormously. You are making it as though they are playing for free and are sacrificing for the country. I had the same argument when some Sachin fans were gloating that he sacrificed so much for the country. Total BS.

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What are they doing for the country? National duty is something to be proud about, but they are not "doing" anything selflessly. They are being paid enormously. You are making it as though they are playing for free and are sacrificing for the country. I had the same argument when some Sachin fans were gloating that he sacrificed so much for the country. Total BS.

Not at all. People can make India more competitive in the area of their profession, which can help the country 

50 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

The jealousy is strong. 

Indians love an underdog story. A guy who made it on his own from a middle class background to become a  success story  is worshipped.

SRK, Rajinikanth etc have a larger aura

and seem more relatable than some of the other famous star kids because of where they came from and what they became. People love such success stories.

MS Dhoni got a biopic before any other cricketer and is worshipped because he had an incredible story of coming from a obscure part of India and becoming a cricketing superstar.

Sachin Tendulkar is 10th fail too and most guys who start playing from  u-19 level and transition don’t study beyond  12th std. Bumrah,Virat,Rohit etc etc and they seem to not be that obnoxious.

Kapil Dev and MSD will always have a lot more mass appeal than someone like MAK Pataudi or even Yuvraj Singh who comes from a wealthy background.

So the theory of hating on Pandya because he is  success story is dumb. 

Simple difference Poor guy wins a lottery starts showing off and is obnoxious- hate will be there, poor guy works his ass off and becomes a success and a role model- everyone will respect him.