Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

This will only benefit Pandya. Nothing will come of it, no impact on his cricketing career. But the publicity will only work in his favour. It may be bad for 2 days, but it's media attention on him. Which in turn will lead to more media attention in the future

Coz his brain is like a clean slate and deep down in dressing room he ll be made to feel dikhawa hai krlo 

sometimes the best attitude is not giving a FCK

attention n all doesnt matter....these public is stupiid 

These were the same ppl who use to bash kohli for his attitude now calls it passion

These are the same ppl who went after anushka life when we lost in 2015 sydney Wc and then called it emotions this time in sydeny 

These are the same ppl who calls dhoni cool when he wins and non reactive captain when he lost 

Same ppl appluad kohli courage for his aggresion n when he looses oh he is tp aggresive

Public thali ke baingan ke jaise hai roz badalti hai . Best thing is not to give a fck about ppl 

LOL The liberals and Pheminists getting all touchy over a harmless interview. Lagta hai en logo ko Wahi sunana pasand hai jo Yeh chahte hai,  Ager Kuch bhi out of box comment kiya toh enko mirchi lag jaati hai. 

Achi freedom of speech hai Yaar,  tum Wahi bologe jo hume pasand hai warna you are " Misgonyist,  Woman Hater , Low Class " while I am a tolerant and non-judgemental person. 

I applaud Hardik Pandya for his honest comments rather than making politically  correct statements and pretend to be someone  he isnt  for earning some fake " Wah Wah i " from the outraged Online Liberal Brigade. 

Edited by rageaddict

....example of you can't polish a turd.

All that fake bravado, west indianism, and machoism would be tolerable if this guy was a record breaking cricketer. He is a f**king drama queen and any decent coach would have asked him to pull his head out of his a$$ by now.

and KL Rahul, another train-wreck. From second incarnation of Kohli to a certified social network douche-bag within 12 months. His international career is hanging by a thread. India has an assembly line of batsmen ready to replace him.

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

Guys do a lot of stuff that is offensive.

Because a lot of guys do it does not make it right.

Honestly i dnt knw any guy who doesnt talk like tht how they did , now they did on TV and our society doesnt wanna accept it had this been in some other country they wud have been all ok 

Our society wants them to act like dravid n sachin n they dnt wanna

Deep down the problem is we do not want to accept honest ppl , its right to criticize when a politician  says how guys make mistake when they rape but that n this is huge diff . These chat shows are based on candid converstation 

i didnt see anything offensive in this that hurts someone. I find it extremely offensive when ppl start to moral police someone about their personal lifes 

surely anyone can get offended at anything ...to each its own 

but lynch mobbing which even started with choosing kohli over sachin is pathetic 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

I also believe there is a lot of over reaction going around but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was creepy and pretty disgusting . If he was being honest then he is honestly pretty creepy.

Frankly , I do not believe half of what he said was true. Other cricketers have mentioned that he stretches the truth a lot for his image. 

I also don't believe this is how most guys behave . 

BCCI pulling up these two

Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul asked to explain talk-show comments

The Committee of Administrators (CoA), which is overseeing the functioning of the BCCI, has issued show-cause notices to Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul seeking an explanation for comments they made on a TV show recently.

The CoA decided to pull up Pandya and Rahul as contractual obligations include the players safe-guarding BCCI's reputation.

Pandya's father Himanshu defended his son saying he was "innocent" and the comments on the show should not be taken "seriously".

"I don't think people should read too much into his comments," Himanshu told the Mid-Day newspaper. "It was an entertainment show and his comments were made in a light- hearted manner. he was only looking to entertain the audience. So, it [ his comments] should not be viewed very seriously or negatively. He is an innocent boy with a very fun- loving nature."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25719714

28 minutes ago, beetle said:

I also believe there is a lot of over reaction going around but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was creepy and pretty disgusting . If he was being honest then he is honestly pretty creepy.

Frankly , I do not believe half of what he said was true. Other cricketers have mentioned that he stretches the truth a lot for his image. 

I also don't believe this is how most guys behave . 

His family look like typical middle class parents.... his claims about his mom being that open with his sex life BS.

Also to the posters who are saying that people are over sensitive and we shouldnt judge other's lifestyle choices... this reeks of  hypocrisy. Would they be ok with their sisters talking about losing their virginities at home with her parents ( example Smriti Mandhana a hypothetical example of a young indian sportswoman) or her telling her parents how many guys has she bedded in a party??

I am all for openness and liberalisation of some aspects of our backward culture and views but why is it modern when a guy does it and a shame when a woman does it?

KJo was stupid to call cricketers on bollywood show.

Hardik and KL were stupid to go there and more stupid to say things like that risking backlash.

Then our public unse bhi badi wali overreacting to things said on an entertainment show. They were naive, boastful and stupid. How is going to a nightclub with sex in mind misogynist or sexist ?

Now BCCI is is being stupid with totally uncalled for actions gag orders. 

22 minutes ago, Number said:

Hardik and KL were stupid to go there and more stupid to say things like that risking backlash.

Then our public unse bhi badi wali overreacting to things said on an entertainment show. They were naive, boastful and stupid. How is going to a nightclub with sex in mind misogynist or sexist ?

How? BCCI has all types of restrictions already in place. Players are instructed about how they behave publicy, what they can talk about in public etc. This is not one off case. Board has already been doing it for long time and it's just an extension of that. Maybe not the show cause notice, but internally they have been controlling cricketers more than any other boards do.

They are business entity who have to protect image. They get money for the image and game they market.

27 minutes ago, Number said:

the only one stupid actually is public who wants them to act in a certain way 

erre koi 2 player 1 jaise nhin hote, class men koi 2 student 1 jaise nhin hote

BCCI is under pressure to act now , public ko bhi normal problem pe kum gussa aata hia aise faltu baaton pe zyaada gussa nikalta hai . Not realizing these guys already play under tremendeous pressure and this wont help them. Aisa kya keh diya inhone

Worst is half of them got angry with the teaser of them choosing kohli over sachin......erre hadd ho gayi ab kisi ke personal opinion bhi bardasht nhin hote 

31 minutes ago, Number said:

Nice Post, Stupid.