Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Isnt that how most men brag 

m sure their , i didnt say all 

I knw a lot of ppl in film n fashion industry who just do their job

n some who gets involved in other but i dnt judge them.........personal life hai unki

Simillary pandya ki personal life hia .......he sleeps with a cheerleader

pandya ko problem nhin, cheerleader ko problem nhin.........mujhko tumko kya

that happens in every episode of that show 

u cnt watch dnt watch........but dnt tell others what to say 

change the channel

Most men brag about sexual exploits ? In Public?

ok

The real playboy always plays  it cool like Yuvi or even Shami bhai :laugh:

Anyway he propagated the stereotype about cheerleaders on a public platform.  Sorry I have never seen a Indian cricketer behave this way even a 3rd grade one in Pandya’s league.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:
4 minutes ago, velu said:

if it backfires then blame the over sensitive audience rather than blaming pandya .. also KJo was asking questions and these guys are replied to his questions 

Karan always does that.

The sensible ones don't  fall for it.

I watched the episode with vicky kaushal and Ayushmann khurana after this this stupid episode.

These two have been the most successful actors of last year and they conducted themselves with so much dignity.

' Ayushman Khurana told him" hamper jeetne ke liye rishte thodi na bigadonga"

Vicky Kaushal was so dignified about his relationship .

Chichore log dikh jaate hain .

Just now, velu said:

both are offensive to our culture before marriage .. why this selective outrage ? 

So if I ask you do you have a girlfriend I am taking the same liberty as asking you how many times do you whack off or how much sex you have had?

fine I might be a dirtbag like KJO with these questions, would you boast about the 2nd question on a public platform leave alone a forum?

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Karan always does that.

I watched the episode with vicky kaushal and Ayushmann khurana after this this stupid episode.

These two have been the most successful actors of last year and they conducted themselves with so much dignity.

Ya phds In “trigger movement”

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Most men brag about sexual exploits ? In Public?

ok

The real playboy always plays  it cool like Yuvi or even Shami bhai :laugh:

Does the truth change if it becomes public 

coz then the problem is not the truth but the acceptance of truth by u 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Anyway he propagated the stereotype about cheerleaders on a public platform.  Sorry I have never seen a Indian cricketer behave this way even a 3rd grade one in Pandya’s league.

what stereotype

he just said he gets distracted and hooksup with them afterwards like with other. Cheerleasers are also girls 

Then get ready for this new generation it will be in ur face n living under a facade of being & in before u say are u saying that sachin n all faked it  well no they didnt. They were themselves

We had issues with kohli and now guys like pandya , sorry accept they wnt act likes sachin , dravid, dhoni.....they ll be themselves. U dnt like them watch pujara n rahane. Dont ask everyone to be same 

Just now, beetle said:

Karan always does that.

pandya was happy to answer those questions though may of his stories are lies ..

rahul was fine .. looked little awkward

anyway pandya revealed to the whole world about what he is , but more that that our people are over reacting ..

in one of the talk shows with kamal hasan ( he was with shruti hasan as well )  , he said that he slept with far less number of ladies than other actors and nobody got offended ..

and tamil culture is little more conservative when compared with overall indian culture 

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Karan always does that.

again ur asking 2 ppl to be same, doesnt happen 

vicky kaushal is a diff personality 

Ranvir singh very diff

Ranbir very diff 

ayushaman has been in media for almost a decade now infact way more...so he knws how to handle them

hardik has come in limelight for 2-3 yrs......

All are diff personalities.....life and even sports wud be boring with same type of characters

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

again ur asking 2 ppl to be same

vicky kaushal is a diff personality 

ayushaman has been in media for almost a decade now infact way more...so he knws how to handle them

hardik has come in limelight for 2-3 yrs......

That is the same excuse Pakistanis use for

Amir’s fixing lol.

Didn’t  Bumrah make debut at the same time? 

Even Rahul looks relatively down to earth

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

So if I ask you do you have a girlfriend I am taking the same liberty as asking you how many times do you whack off or how much sex you have had?

fine I might be a dirtbag like KJO with these questions, would you boast about the 2nd question on a public platform leave alone a forum?

whatever the answer i give , how it is offensive to other posters ?

you guys are missing the point here .. whatever be the person pandya is , audience has no right about how pandya should conduct himself as long as it is not affecting others 

1 minute ago, velu said:

whatever the answer i give , how it is offensive to other posters ?

you guys are missing the point here .. whatever be the person pandya is , audience has no right about how pandya should conduct himself as long as it is not affecting others 

What no right ..so we cannot judge if a person hasn been articulate or came across like a chewt based on a public interview?

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, velu said:

and tamil culture is little more conservative when compared with overall indian culture 

That is a generalisation

Traditional is not the same as conservative.

You think Rajasthan, haryana etc are not conservative.

11 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

They weren't risking anything. Pandya has a board above him.

Pandya is not an established cricketer yet. 

my next concern is bcci should not get involved in players personal lives ..

and whther pandya is established or not , he will be responsible for how he develops ..