Trichromatic

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

9 minutes ago, Starpower said:

Well I can not dare to tell you 

Unless you change your Avatar

ICF SOCIAL MEDIA very popular in cricket

Forum world with more active members 

Than anywhere else

Sorry we can not talk such subject 

Which is forbidden Fetish

Sorry

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

BCCI raises honey trap concerns after Hardik Pandya, Rahul boast of night outs on TV show

A senior BCCI official fears Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul could be targeted by bookies following their sensational and controversial comments on TV show Koffee With Karan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/hardik-pandya-kl-rahul-bcci-honey-trap-bookies-koffee-with-karan-tv-show-video-1427944-2019-01-10

masala news i guess

5 minutes ago, velu said:

masala news i guess

Fake drama.probably virat and ३/४ बेवडा

Wants both at Sydney so BCCI And others

Take the U turn.

I think supreme court should banned 

Karan johar for such programming on TV 

Last year kajol also had problem with karan regarding her नीतंब

2 minutes ago, Starpower said:

Fake drama.probably virat and ३/४ बेवडा

Wants both at Sydney so BCCI And others

Take the U turn.

I think supreme court should banned 

Karan johar for such programming on TV 

Last year kajol also had problem with karan regarding her नीतंब

Hope rahul and Pandya okayed for Sydney ODI

"At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai (Which are your women)? I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women)and they were like waah proud of you beta," he went on to add to stress on the "cool quotient" of his family. 

:facepalm:

Khud ki to utar li, parents ki bhi nikal di public me.  Seriously any parents are going to be proud of this ?  Lagta hai bewda ki bottle pi li test series jitne ke baad aur sidha gaya KWK show pe aur phaltoo ka bakne laga nashe me. Can anyone talk like this about parents on a show which is going to be watched by lot of people knowing the cricketers are on show. 

Edited by Straight Drive

20 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

"At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai (Which are your women)? I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women)and they were like waah proud of you beta," he went on to add to stress on the "cool quotient" of his family. 

:facepalm:

Khud ki to utar li, parents ki bhi nikal di public me.  Seriously any parents are going to be proud of this ?  Lagta hai bewda ki bottle pi li test series jitne ke baad aur sidha gaya KWK show pe aur phaltoo ka bakne laga nashe me. Can anyone talk like this about parents on a show which is going to be watched by lot of people knowing the cricketers are on show. 

The show was shot in November if you go by Pandya's insta feed of his pre show 'photo shoot'. Therefore there was plenty of time for the producers to do a risk analysis to see if any controversy could arise from this. 

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The show was shot in November if you go by Pandya's insta feed of his pre show 'photo shoot'. Therefore there was plenty of time for the producers to do a risk analysis to see if any controversy could arise from this. 

KJ is proper media guy, and he must be very pleased if he had known this before it went into production.  In fact he would have realized the great potential of this interview in getting more eyeballs for the episode. Seriously, today for the first time i scrolled through the Karan Johar article. I mean i would never had thought i would show so much interest in a show like this because the controversy comes from a cricketer.  Aging KJ has fooled the two kids quite well for his gains. 

Himanshu Pandya defends son Hardik for his comments on Koffee with Karan

https://www.crictracker.com/himanshu-pandya-defends-son-hardik-for-his-comments-on-koffee-with-karan/

India all-rounder Hardik Pandya and opening batsman KL Rahul have been in the news for all the wrong reasons in the past week. Ever since their appearance on the popular television chat show Koffee With Karan which was aired last Sunday, January 5th, there’s been a big backlash and a massive outrage for their comments. The BCCI has sent a notice to both cricketers but it is Pandya who is facing all the heat for his comments which were termed as ‘sexist’.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=41

The 25-year-old all-rounder shared how close he was with multiple women and had sexual relations with most of them. He has come out apologized stating that he ‘got carried away’ by the nature of the show and is ‘sincerely regretful’ for his comments. Pandya’s father has also defended Hardik and said that the comments were made in a ‘light-hearted manner’ and that his son is “an innocent boy”.

“I don’t think people should read too much into his comments. It was an entertainment show and his comments were made in a light-hearted manner. he was only looking to entertain the audience. So, it [his comments] should not be viewed very seriously or negatively. He is an innocent boy with a very fun- loving nature,” Himanshu Pandya was quoted as saying by the Mid-Day.

The cricketers might be banned

While Hardik has come out and issued a public apology, Rahul is yet to respond to BCCI’s notice. Both the players are currently in Australia preparing for the three-match ODI series which commences on the 12th of January (Saturday) in Sydney. There have been calls for the board to review the matter of cricketers attending non-cricketing shows.

There are reports that the duo might be banned for a few games and strict action will be taken. According to reports, an apology is not enough as one of the Committee of Administrators (CoA) members, Vinod Rai and Diana Edulji want both the cricketers to be suspended for their actions on the show which is hosted by popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.

Why just a ban?

Beech chaurahe pe latka do saale ko,  nothing short of that is going to subside the rising anger among Liberals.

Must set a strong  example to prevent others from hurting the sensititvites of the snowflakes in the future . 

Edited by rageaddict

On second thoughts banning them may be counter productive- the reason he talks and dresses like this is due to his branding ambitions which are linked to his popularity with the public to help the endorsements he is paid for.

I think BCCI should put a stay on his endorsements for 6 months with no new ones allowed and if his current brand endorsers have any sense they should drop him as their ambassador as soon as possible. When all this starts hitting the bank and he starts getting rejected by these same girls maybe he might focus on his cricket for a change and becoming a better player which ultimately will define his legacy and not how many brands he endorses.

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education (many with worthless degrees).  He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... I do nothing for my country (which cannot even compete in most areas because of ppl like us) but because these talented guys are so “lucky”, let them toil harder. They should practise even at night (than post on Instagram) .... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

Edited by zen

6 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Why just a ban?

Beech chaurahe pe latka do saale ko,  nothing short of that is going to subside the rising anger among Liberals.

Must set a strong  example to prevent others from hurting the sensititvites of the snowflakes in the future . 

Sehwag should join KJ and twitter will explode with the feminist neckbeards baying for blood

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education. He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and Instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

or a family thats not that rich is more open to kids regd sex then our conservative society where teachers still skip reproduction chapter in school 

10 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

On second thoughts banning them may be counter productive- the reason he talks and dresses like this is due to his branding ambitions which are linked to his popularity with the public to help the endorsements he is paid for.

I think BCCI should put a stay on his endorsements for 6 months with no new ones allowed and if his current brand endorsers have any sense they should drop him as their ambassador as soon as possible. When all this starts hitting the bank and he starts getting rejected by these same girls maybe he might focus on his cricket for a change and becoming a better player which ultimately will define his legacy and not how many brands he endorses.

Think his comparison with Kapil Dev by his PR team /agent has got into his head. Hope some of the seniors in the team will guide this youngsta and mentor him.  Otherwise he seems to be totally lost, getting dropped twice in short test career and being in wrong news in just couple of years. Mind you he is much better version of all-rounders i have seen. To name better than Abid Ali, Madan Lal, Reetinder Sodhi, Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Salim Durani etc. He has potential but he seems to missing proper guidance. Happens in young age to get distracted from important things. 

Pandya's  PR tried to showcase him as Kapil Dev, a ploy that totally flopped when Pandya was dropped in one test.  Kapil was not dropped ever since he started test career and went on to play 131 tests. Kapil played 65 tests consecutively, the missed one and then again played 66 tests. Whereas Pandya was dropped once in his first 11 tests. He was also dropped for the final test in Australia. Pandya is also nowhere as fit as Kapil Dev.

But then his PR tried to showcase a duplicate unfit or Chinese version of Kapil Dev to the fans who haven't watched Kapil. Kapil thrashed this rubbish when he said "Don't compare Hardik Pandya with me". Things became worse for his PR when Sunny said "Kapil Dev is once-in-a-century cricketer, don’t compare him with Hardik Pandya" :rotfl:

The only honest statement Hardik has ever made after realization is this
"I am not Kapil Dev, never wanted to be I am happy being Hardik Pandya and please allow me to stay  that way. I have a lot of respect for the legend that he is, but I want to be myself." 

Edited by Straight Drive

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Think his comparison with Kapil Dev by his PR team /agent has got into his head. Hope some of the seniors in the team will guide this youngsta and mentor him.  Otherwise he seems to be totally lost, getting dropped twice in short test career and being in wrong news in just couple of years. Mind you he is much better version of all-rounders i have seen. To name better than Abid Ali, Madan Lal, Reetinder Sodhi, Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Salim Durani etc. He has potential but he seems to missing proper guidance. Happens in young age to get distracted from important things. 

Pandya's  PR tried to showcase him as Kapil Dev, a ploy that totally flopped when Pandya was dropped in one test.  Kapil was not dropped ever since he started test career and went on to play 131 tests. Kapil played 65 tests consecutively, the missed one and then again played 66 tests. Whereas Pandya was dropped once in his first 11 tests. He was also dropped for the final test in Australia. Pandya is also nowhere as fit as Kapil Dev.

But then his PR tried to showcase a duplicate unfit or Chinese version of Kapil Dev to the fans who haven't watched Kapil. Kapil thrashed this rubbish when he said "Don't compare Hardik Pandya with me". Things became worse for his PR when Sunny said "Kapil Dev is once-in-a-century cricketer, don’t compare him with Hardik Pandya" :rotfl:

The only honest statement Hardik has ever made after realization is this
"I am not Kapil Dev, never wanted to be I am happy being Hardik Pandya and please allow me to stay  that way. I have a lot of respect for the legend that he is, but I want to be myself." 

Pandya PR - No , It was kapil dev himself when pandya performed on his debut

Baad men khudh hi palti maara when few matches went bad

7 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

I love how Indians have started using words like sjw, something which is used by INCELS and red pillers. A country which such a huge problem with objectifying women and hate againsy women 

So what you are saying is pandya can go in media and spread his views on objectifying women but people cannot use media to reply back 

Fyi I am half Indian, never ever landed my foot in India (my dad took me once when I was 2 - which doesn't make a huge difference since I don't remember). Born and raised Canadian. Growing up with western culture, So trust me when I say this - Objectifying a women is disgusting, however this interview falls in the satire category most likely. If you still can't figure that you, you probably lost your sense of humor.

If he is like this is real life, shame on him. He needs proper guidance. But I don't think he is stupid enough to actually be serious about stuffs like this on national television where millions will watch you.

When I watched it, it felt like he tried to do what Russell Peters/ Sugar Sammy does for a living. They will make jokes about it, but in life they don't objectify women.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandya PR - No , It was kapil dev himself when pandya performed on his debut

Baad men khudh hi palti maara when few matches went bad

If Pandya plays 130 tests, he would have scored more runs than Kapil (and even be more effective as a fielder) 

Just now, Zero_Unit said:

Fyi I am half Indian, never ever landed my foot in India (my dad took me once when I was 2 - which doesn't make a huge difference since I don't remember). Born and raised Canadian. Growing up with western culture, So trust me when I say this - Objectifying a women is disgusting, however this interview falls in the satire category most likely. If you still can't figure that you, you probably lost your sense of humor.

If he is like this is real life, shame on him. He needs proper guidance. But I don't think he is stupid enough to actually be serious about stuffs like this on national television where millions will watch you.

When I watched it, it felt like he tried to do what Russell Peters/ Sugar Sammy does for a living. They will make jokes about it, but in life they don't objectify women.

More then half of the country has lost its sense of humor . There are threads on outrage over standup comedians . 

Bunch of softies who gets offended on every second thing ..........

31 minutes ago, zen said:

Hard to tolerate that a 9th grade pass has so much talent that he can outdo those paper pushers who went no where with their education (many with worthless degrees).  He made more money in a year than what many of them will make in years .... with the talent, he has been fast tracked  and the favourite cricketer from my area is struggling in Ranji .... and on top of that he boasts, posts happy moments on twitter and instagram (rubs salt on our injuries).... I do nothing for my country (which cannot even compete in most areas because of ppl like us) but because these talented guys are so “lucky”, let them toil harder. They should practise even at night (than post on Instagram) .... let’s find something to get back at him, make mountains out of molehills, ban Pandya  :lol:

Agree,  Pandya has also hurt the ego of these educated folks who are bashing him considering the digs at his lack of education and class. 

They be like " Humne Poori umar G Marwa Marwa ke useless degrees ekathi ki aur Yeh Nauvvi pass Crorepati kehta ki mujhe education se Kuch farak nahi padta ". 

Anyway,  Aur kaunsa education leke Kuch  ukhaad liya enhone waise bhi, afterall they are just leading boring monotonous anonymous lives and bashing Jahils like Pandya on ICF. LOL. 

The jealousy is strong. 

29 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Agree,  Pandya has also hurt the ego of these educated folks who are bashing him considering the digs at his lack of education and class. 

They be like " Humne Poori umar G Marwa Marwa ke useless degrees ekathi ki aur Yeh Nauvvi pass Crorepati kehta ki mujhe education se Kuch farak nahi padta ". 

Anyway,  Aur kaunsa education leke Kuch  ukhaad liya enhone waise bhi, afterall they are just leading boring monotonous anonymous lives and bashing Jahils like Pandya on ICF. LOL. 

The jealousy is strong. 

On my last degree I spent $200k+ including opportunity cost. It did help me (and I like it) but reflecting back I would rather have the amount (or a part of it) in my bank (than the university’s) :lol: 

To me, it is amazing to see that kids in Ind can make it big w/o having to rely on education only. And credit to Pandya’s parents for allowing their kids to pursue their dreams 

Edited by zen

56 minutes ago, zen said:

What are they doing for the country? National duty is something to be proud about, but they are not "doing" anything selflessly. They are being paid enormously. You are making it as though they are playing for free and are sacrificing for the country. I had the same argument when some Sachin fans were gloating that he sacrificed so much for the country. Total BS.

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What are they doing for the country? National duty is something to be proud about, but they are not "doing" anything selflessly. They are being paid enormously. You are making it as though they are playing for free and are sacrificing for the country. I had the same argument when some Sachin fans were gloating that he sacrificed so much for the country. Total BS.

Not at all. People can make India more competitive in the area of their profession, which can help the country 

23 hours ago, maniac said:

What no right ..so we cannot judge if a person hasn been articulate or came across like a chewt based on a public interview?

I guess interview was a secret webcam video not meant for public to view and judge.

50 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

The jealousy is strong. 

Indians love an underdog story. A guy who made it on his own from a middle class background to become a  success story  is worshipped.

SRK, Rajinikanth etc have a larger aura

and seem more relatable than some of the other famous star kids because of where they came from and what they became. People love such success stories.

MS Dhoni got a biopic before any other cricketer and is worshipped because he had an incredible story of coming from a obscure part of India and becoming a cricketing superstar.

Sachin Tendulkar is 10th fail too and most guys who start playing from  u-19 level and transition don’t study beyond  12th std. Bumrah,Virat,Rohit etc etc and they seem to not be that obnoxious.

Kapil Dev and MSD will always have a lot more mass appeal than someone like MAK Pataudi or even Yuvraj Singh who comes from a wealthy background.

So the theory of hating on Pandya because he is  success story is dumb. 

Simple difference Poor guy wins a lottery starts showing off and is obnoxious- hate will be there, poor guy works his ass off and becomes a success and a role model- everyone will respect him.

‘If Hardik Pandya was a woman, she would be hailed as a sexual revolutionary’

am amused by the kind of things that angers us Indians. The latest being cricketer Hardik Pandya getting ‘called out’ for his statements on Koffee with Karan.

Journalists and intellectuals have been dissecting the terribly important talk that Hardik Pandya delivered on the show. This chatter was then picked up by news sites that lurk around cyberspace like out-of-work dementors, sniffing for outrage.They then splashed their ad-ridden sites with articles and editorials on what he should and shouldn’t have said.

As a journalist, it makes me feel ashamed.

Koffee with Karan is a sleazy, silly show where the host gets his friends to reveal how many times they sleep with whom and on which days of the week. Running through the show’s invitees will give you an idea into the depth of the show – Fardeen Khan, Zayed Khan, Rakhi Sawant and Himesh bhai. The tagline of the show is Stop Making Sense, not Aman Ki Asha. 

Are we really going to intellectualise that show? What next? A psychoanalytic conference on Sasuraal Simar Ka? The Freudian slant in Bhabiji Ghar Pe Hain? What even is going on?

I am sick of the politically correct nature of Indian media. They play this stern, moralistic hostel warden, running around and telling people what to think. Hardik likes women and brags about his exploits – so what? If a woman did it, she would be hailed as a sexual revolutionary. And why do we expect every cricketer to behave like Bharat Ratna Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar?

And what gives these journalists the right to judge these people? Are they all perfect in thought, word and action? Or assuming they become massively-followed millionaire celebrities tomorrow, will they all become perfect role models?

Role model—that’s always the word thrown around, isn’t it? Cricketers are role models. In fact, everybody is a role model in our country. Actors must be role models. Parents, teachers, elders, writers, their neighbours, the milkman —every person in this country needs to be a role model. I don’t get it.

Role model for kids, apparently.

Pray, who are these kids learning life-lessons from Koffee with Karan?

If that’s where you’re looking, I’m sorry but you’re a kid whose life looks bleak anyway. How long are we going to throw this dumb, carcass of a logic that people are affected by TV, films and books?

It is this stupid logic that has led to our films coming with cuts and disclaimers. It’s the reason why television shows in India cater to the intelligence levels of orangutans.

People can be influenced by anything. Dayanand Saraswati saw a rat eat a laddoo and decided to eradicate the caste system from the country. Sanjay Gandhi travelled to Europe and got inspired to dump half a million people on the other side of the Yamuna overnight. How does it matter who gets influenced by what?

This politically correct nature of Indian media is (like most things) a rip-off the sickening PC culture in the West. Appallingly, we in India have way more important issues than flipping out over what an actor said.

And why should Hardik Pandya apologise for his statements?

What is this culture of bullying someone for what they said? This is not very different from what Right-wing trolls do to people like Naseeruddin Shah. It was something he said, to a pointed question, on a talk show that is meant to be sleazy. He was not in the Lok Sabha, for heaven’s sake!

Till a decade ago, our popular culture had normalised stalking and following women. A lot of us English-speaking urban people have moved beyond and called that out because we had access to education, exposure and there’s no other way to say it – privilege.

That’s the thing about PC culture. It consists of enlightened people who realised something about the world, and WHAM! They want everybody to fall in line, irrespective of their upbringing or roots.

Hardik Pandya studied till Class 9. In Surat.

He then moved to Baroda as a kid, playing cricket for schools and leagues till he and his brother earned money and fame for their family through their skills. He did this till he ranked among the 11 best cricketers in the country by the age of 22.

And now you expect him to become an exemplary citizen, a role model?

Thanks to the outrage, BCCI has sent a showcause notice to him, and might ban cricketers from non-cricketing talk shows. Does that make you enlightened people happy? Does it give you dil chandan sa thandak? 

Hardik Pandya is 25-years-old. He is paid to play cricket that is what is expected from him. If we all were good enough to be in Top 11 in India in what we did, we wouldn’t have the time to outrage over such dumb events.

Hardik Pandya isn’t paid enough to live up to your high moral standards. Nor is he morally obligated to be a role model for kids.

Go ahead, Hardik Pandya. Win matches, party, date women, have fun. If only just to piss off Twitterati.

Link - https://theprint.in/opinion/if-hardik-pandya-was-a-woman-she-would-be-hailed-as-a-sexual-revolutionary/175908/

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

People  who are getting hyped up about feminism,racism,misogyny etc etc on both sides of the argument are missing the simple point the idiot came across as a total obnoxious tool with no basic sense of how to carry himself.  That is the basic premise. 

Oh and he has no dressing sense and no hairstyle sense and he comes off as insecure because he tries too hard to be someone  he's not. Don't worry.Gujarat is filled with losers like him. I'll see it again this weekend. Baap ke paise pe aish Karne wale. Congress rule mein baap ne zameen bech di thi with paise pe ye log naachte hai. Badi badi shayari likhte hai. I've seen some one of the most weirdest poses these young kids make ok fb. They are cringeworthy. :facepalm:

And no I'm not jealous.

Edited by Laaloo

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

People  who are getting hyped up about feminism,racism,misogyny etc etc on both sides of the argument are missing the simple point the idiot came across as a total obnoxious tool with no basic sense of how to carry himself.  That is the basic premise. 

I agree, there are hardly any cricketers today with old school values, Pujara being an exception, he's someone who time travelled from the 90s. But yehi hai ki misogynism ke naam pe men will get cornered and etc. 

Edited by MechEng

Just now, MechEng said:

I agree, there are hardly any cricketers today with old school values, Pujara being an exception, he's someone who time travelled from the 90s. But yehi hai ki misogynism ke naam pe men don't cornered and etc. 

You don’t have to put tilak and oil in your head and speak sanskaari language, there are plenty of ways to come across as charming and funny.

No one wants to see a personality of a dead fish but then no one wants to see someone who is obnoxious in a nails on a chalkboard kind of way either.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

You don’t have to put tilak and oil in your head and speak sanskaari language, there are plenty of ways to come across as charming and funny.

No one wants to see a personality of a dead fish but then no one wants to see someone who is obnoxious in a nails on a chalkboard kind of way either.

I'm trying to find that picture where uthappa, Karthik and yuvi are checking out a reporters ass and Sachin is looking the other way :rotfl: :adore: