Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

Did not see the interview, but read snippets. This is what separates class from chewtiyas like this. Don't worry. Pandu and Kallu will never be great. Pandu thinks he has black in him? 

He acts like those white guys who trying to talk ebonics and hand movements. Hey Pandu, how big is your deek size? Pencil size does not qualify you as a homie, you phecking desi dehati! :wall:

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

diff is our society has become way to sensitive for no reason specially with social media which has given everyone a voice

@Ankit_sharma03 you are using the same voice to defend disgusting obscene crap said by HP on national television. BCCI should come down hard on this despicable behavior, issue a 6 month ban on HP and KLR , latter being a useless cricketer as well.

^ thats why i am saying bcci should ban these guys incl for ipl and wc, 6 months issue the ban. As employer they can enforce code of conduct and issue the ban. No one (not kohli) is more than the game and society, and these cheap crap obscene guys think they can say crap on national tv and get away. Slap them with punishments.

Edited by fineleg
4 minutes ago, fineleg said:

^ thats why i am saying bcci should ban these guys incl for ipl and wc, 6 months issue the ban. As employer they can enforce code of conduct and issue the ban. No one (not kohli) is more than the game and society, and these cheap crap obscene guys think they can say crap on national tv and get away. Slap them with punishments.

Sanskari naari fineleg

You go girl :cheer5:

52 minutes ago, sandsaims said:

Thanks to Pandya not many people seem to have paid attention to when Rahul said he was out till 5am on match day when India played the windies in a T20I. How come this is being allowed in a professional setup?

I believe he also said he was ashamed of it. Even though we all are ashamed of KLR, some brownie points for having a guilty conscience.

Pandya on the other hand :wall:

43 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Disagree dont belittle the values of casual sex for those who can do it as a single or with cosent of their spouse.

No one is saying that doing casual sex with consent is wrong :facepalm:what the point is that dont be so crass and uncivilised about it in public especially when you are representing your country. He is more than welcome to shag hundreds of cheerleaders if he wants, kudos to him- but one should keep stuff like this under wraps esp in the age of rampant social media.

Edited by LordPrabhzy
5 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

No one is saying that doing casual sex with consent is wrong :facepalm:what the point is that dont be so crass and uncivilised about it in public especially when you are representing your country. He is more than welcome to shag hundreds of cheerleaders if he wants, kudos to him- but one should keep stuff like this under wraps esp in the age of rampant social media.

Oh yeah pandya was being a douchebag. I was merely responding to beetle at face value of her comment. You should not read what is not written my friend. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Can anyone assume these are the sort of parents that will be cool with him discussing how many chicks he has banged.

Atleast Maa kaa soch liya hota is bakwas ko karne se pehle. I want to ask Hardik- would he be ok with his sister telling him the same stuff ( if he had one)?

hardik-pandya-how-a-baroda-boy-fought-the-financial-crisis-to-become-india-s-new-superstar-740x400-2-1498137803.jpg

At least his dad should slipper him when he goes back to India, for this TV interview.

Hope social media now addresses him as Scumbag Hardik from now on #scumbagHardik

They should hound him on twitter and insta so he no longer dares to operate these social media accts.

Edited by fineleg
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

exactluy dunia men 500 problems waha kisi ka dhyaan nhin , aisi baaton pe time waste karo aur isko 2 hafte baad sabne bhul jaana hai 

Yeah, people should start focusing on those 500 issues and stop watching cricket.

Indians follow game like cricket because they have lot of faaltu time. That's how these guys have made money and not because just of talent. Player of similar level in others sports make pennies.

Can't have it both ways. Get rich because of stupidity of public, use that money as leverage and then don't care about same stupid public.

Problems BCCI need to address right now

Pandya

Dadu

MSD

Dhoni

Shastri

Bewda Coach 

KL Rahul

Sanjay Manjrekar

Trundler epidemic (Thakur,Kaul, Chahar etc etc)

TTF’s (Pandey, Pappu Patel etc)

Ravi Ashwin’s booty 

Jadeja’s LOI batting

before people think I am being negative on Indian cricket, I am being very positive. You know things are good when Manjrekar and Trundler epidemic are low in the chain of problems.